Star reporting Charlamagne raped a 15 year old girl

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niccas was tryin to hang 69 and he ain't even rape or have intercourse and was still a teenager This Nicca cthagod actually has sex wit her as an adult.
No respect to any Nicca that back down off this and was goin at 69.
Ya frauds.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man they fucked that little girl. Y'all acting obtuse but everybody knows how the young hoes get done in the hood. The older niggas circling the high schools, the 15 year old girl you have a crush on dating some nigga in college, the cracked out mother who basically sells her daughter's pussy to the local dope dealers.

And stop acting like getting alcohol is some hard thing to do in the hood. All the older heads would just buy it for you, if not you gave a crackhead a dollar or two.

Hell I knew he was guilty when he said he drove himself to the police station to protect his friends. Nigga please. With that said she's probably only going after him because he has money. She's been fucking every older nigga on her block since she was 13.

hxdCpt2.gif

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
can't pick and choose who to crucify when achild is the victim
I'm with you, seem like he didn't rape her, which was the reason i said that....but i could be wrong...

now I'm sure theres other things that could get questions

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im wondering why I'm not seeing the same hate like people had for 69 because they claimed he was a pedophile and that Nicca was still a teenager and didn't even fuck the girl.
Strange world

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have a low IQ

I was trying to see your angle in respect what you were trying to say. Thank you for your statement because now I understand.

I’m ok with having IQ, as long as it’s exponentially higher than yours.

Back to the interview at hand. CTG has been in radio for almost 20 years. He’s been on The Breakfast Club for 8. He’s had a best selling book, been on numerous tv shows and is getting more popular as time goes on.

Throughout all of this, the rape victim has remained silent until now. She didn’t go to Don Lemon on CNN. She didn’t go to MSNBC. She didn’t even go to FOX who would love nothing more than to tear a Black man down.

No, Star’s bitchass who has an issue with CTG hunted her down to assist with tearing down a person that he has an issue with. I’d have more respect if this was a topic on Everyday Struggle after the victim gave her side of the story.

But no, Star has an issue so he dug and found a victim of a crime that he doesn’t give a shit about. She’s just a person that getting used by Star to tear CTG down.

And for the record, I’m not on either side being Star or CTG. Star just comes off as a bitch in this instance.

And Star’s marketing to low IQ fans like yourself to agree with what he’s doing.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was trying to see your angle in respect what you were trying to say. Thank you for your statement because now I understand.

Back to the interview at hand. CTG has been in radio for almost 20 years. He’s been on The Breakfast Club for 8. He’s had a best selling book, been on numerous tv shows and is getting more popular as time goes on.

Throughout all of this, the rape victim has remained silent until now. She didn’t go to Don Lemon on CNN. She didn’t go to MSNBC. She didn’t even go to FOX who would love nothing more than to tear a Black man down.

No, Star’s bitchass who has an issue with CTG hunted her down to assist with tearing down a person that he has an issue with. I’d have more respect if this was a topic on Everyday Struggle after the victim gave her side of the story.

But no, Star has an issue so he dug and found a victim of a crime that he doesn’t give a shit about. She’s just a person that getting used by Star to tear CTG down.

And for the record, I’m not on either side being Star or CTG. Star just comes off as a bitch in this instance.

And Star’s marketing to low IQ fans like yourself to agree with what he’s doing.
You’re out of your mind if you think imma read that

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Timing isn’t weird. She right on time. She waited for him to be seasoned and paid. Chess moves. It is his move now.

If true, damn Charlemagne...

But dude (cthagod) has spoken about his rape case / accusations on the breakfast club and his podcast... A few times.... Why is she just now coming out about it? Not saying she's lying or to victim shame...

The timing is just weird

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that he would go out of his way to find a chick from a case that no one would ever talk about
thats some nigga logic
Well for a Nicca thats been goin at Niccas for alleged sex wit minors

do you remember what show called the po po on stars show when he was on hot 97

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Timing isn’t weird. She right on time. She waited for him to be seasoned and paid. Chess moves. It is his move now.
Especially with the me too movement. Takes the shame out of it when you come in numbers

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because you’re not intelligent enough to read facts. Enjoy your “Bliss”...
Facts? You literally made up a dream scenario and spoke about it as if it really happened. Nigga shit.
I've done business with Star. I know how dude moves, which is why i called you out on your dumb conclusion.
I find it funny how bottom of the barrel niggas end up thumping their chest when they are wrong. But thats how things usually go when you have to deal with surface level thinkers

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts? You literally made up a dream scenario and spoke about it as if it really happened. Nigga shit.
I've done business with Star. I know how dude moves, which is why i called you out on your dumb conclusion.
I find it funny how bottom of the barrel niggas end up thumping their chest when they are wrong. But thats how things usually go when you have to deal with surface level thinkers

“Business with Star”?

I understand where you’re coming from.

So the victim reached out to Star to get her story to the masses?

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
So going on Star's Youtube show is a chess move? Bitch could have gone bigger. Star used her ass and she fell for it. This shit probably goes away quick. But we will see.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He already took a plea deal so he can’t be re tried
listrn star already checked it out for South Carolina. After she turned 21 sheaf 6 yrs to pursue the civil and no limitation on the criminal befcause she was a kid when she decided not to take the stand.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So going on Star's Youtube show is a chess move? Bitch could have gone bigger. Star used her ass and she fell for it. This shit probably goes away quick. But we will see.
I don't think she could go bigger. IHeartRadio does a lot of business with media. Shit might not go no where