Star reporting Charlamagne raped a 15 year old girl

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exclusive: Charlamagne Tha God’s DNA Tests From Closed Rape Case Revealed, “Spanish Fly” Sex Partner Sets Record Straight
Posted on 2 hours ago - By Bossip Staff
30 Comments

3 of 4

On the following page is a letter written by South Carolina Solicitor of the 9th Judicial Circuit, Scarlett A. Wilson, explaining why, despite the alleged victim’s request, the state will not be reopening the case against Charlamagne.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exclusive: Charlamagne Tha God’s DNA Tests From Closed Rape Case Revealed, “Spanish Fly” Sex Partner Sets Record Straight

Without witness cooperation from the alleged victim and no DNA evidence the state had no reason nor legal grounds to pursue the case

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What's your thoughts after this information has surfaced? He still a rapist?
:dunno:

all I know is - y'all can fuck with or try CTG at your own peril

what you just posted is Clear Channel, Viacom & Time Warner's legal / PR teams forming together like

tenor.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:dunno:

all I know is - y'all can fuck with or try CTG at your own peril

what you just posted is Clear Channel, Viacom & Time Warner's legal / PR teams forming together like

tenor.gif
Yes. He admitted he raped his future wife.

WOW..

who ELSE in current Hip Hop ENTERTAINMENT

outside Drake, Jay Z and Kendrick

could make these corporations form like Voltron to protect them?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Without witness cooperation from the alleged victim and no DNA evidence the state had no reason nor legal grounds to pursue the case

I just got one more question

where did it say Lenard took a DNA test?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I just got one more question

where did it say Lenard took a DNA test?

It was in the other post below:

Posted on 2 hours ago - By Bossip Staff
30 Comments

1 of 4

Image via John Lamparski/Getty Images

Charlamagne Tha God’s DNA Test Showed No Match To Alleged Victim
The recent resurfacing of sexual assault allegations against Charlamagne Tha God have left many to ponder whether or not the Breakfast Club’s architect of aggravation was something far worse than just a brash habitual line-stepper.

This week on both The Breakfast Club as well as his Brilliant Idiots podcast, Charlamagne addressed the allegations surrounding not only his alleged rape of a 15-year-old girl, but his own explanation of “raping” his now wife the first time they had sex, in addition to an incident where he previously recounted getting drunk and taking “Spanish Fly” with a former sex partner head-on.

Today, BOSSIP exclusively obtained the official police documents that state that neither Charlamagne’s DNA nor sperm was found after he voluntarily agreed to submit both semen and blood samples to police for comparison to the alleged victim, Jessica Reid.

Because no traces of blood or saliva were found on Jessica, there was “no analysis performed” on either party.

The police also have on record that Charlamagne spoke to them about this case voluntarily without a warrant or a lawyer present and fully agreed to cooperate with their investigation. You can see those on the next page.

PREVIOUSNEXT PAGE
1of 4
Categories: For Your Information, Multi, News

FROM THE WEBPowered by ZergNet

The Truth About Tessa Thompson's Relationship With Janelle MonaeNickiSwift.com

The Real Reason You Never Hear From Blu Cantrell AnymoreNickiSwift.com

Selena Gomez Breaks Beyonce's Instagram Record With This PhotoToofab.com

Celebrities Who Went Missing and Were Never FoundGrunge.com

The Untold Truth of Grace VanderWaalNickiSwift.com

Destiny's Child's Michelle Williams Makes Surprising RevealHuffingtonpost.com

David Bowie's Daughter Grew Up to Be StunningNickiSwift.com

Bobby Brown's Tribute To Daughter Bobbi is HeartbreakingBET.com

MORE STORIES FROM BOSSIP

COMMENTS

Remember Me??? Mindless Behavior’s Ray Ray Is A Papi Now, With Curls Down To His Elbows

Ex-Friend Files: Erica Mena Shadily Slams Draya Michele’s Acting Skills—& Draya Claps Back With THIS

Guess The Cakes By The Ocean

logo-tmz.jpg

YOU MAY LIKE

Malia and Sasha's Stunning Fashion Since Leaving the White HouseTheList.com

Admired Musicians Who Were Awful PeopleGrunge.com

The Real Reason La La is Leaving Carmelo AnthonyNickiSwift.com

How the Cast of 'Black Panther' Should Really LookLooper.com

Trump Administration Declares Reunification Deadline Was Met

Powered by

We've joined the BHM Digital family of websites and have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our updated Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Bossip ® Copyright © 2018 BossipMadameNoire, LLC All Rights Reserved | BHM Digital. |

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
dude did that shit if he didnt he knew who did which is the same thing

STAR-69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude did that shit if he didnt he knew who did which is the same thing

I’m pretty sure he didn’t do it, but you’re right he probably know who did, and the guy he’s probably a gangster so he’s keeping his mouth shut!!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, he didn't.

Exactly what I was gonna post.

Wife's comments were cut short and takien out of context.... In the horribly worded and shortened clip of ctg recalling the first time he and his wife had sex... In hindsight she stated "yeah, i can see how someone might/could (not sure which) say it was rape, but it wasn't."

She was on the air recently and set the record straight... She said she lifted her hips so he could take her panties off and she had sex with him the next morning.

If she had any thoughts or concerns of it being rape, she didn't act like it then AND furthermore she does not say anything like that now...

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Now this.... Seems a bit much.

Starr should be setting her up to receive help for her trauma not still parading her around the internet for clicks...
Im not even questioning Star's intentions. We already know what he's on. Im questioning hers.

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im not even questioning Star's intentions. We all ready know what he's on. Im questioning hers.

Yeah... Starr's intentions are very clear....

But honestly shorty may not be completely full of shit and out right lying......

Malcolm Gladwell recently had a 2 part podcast on memory and its lack of accuracy... While some of his justifications for / defense of Brian Williams was flawed... He made a good and scientifically proven point....

Over time our brains try to "fill in" memories. We may tell a story one way the day something happens, then differently the next week, month, year... After a while we really start to believe what the memory turns into and forget what it really was... Even for "flashbulb events" like 9/11, major holidays, birthdays....

Shorty may have remembered ctg was there, talking to her at the party while things were good, but then something happens to her. over the course of 15 years, she can't remember the attackers name, face... But ctg is all on the radio, then he's on tv... She can't escape his name / face. She may have thought he knew what happened, then in her mind it changes to he heard it, he watched it.... He did it.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yeah... Starr's intentions are very clear....

But honestly shorty may not be completely full of shit and out right lying......

Malcolm Gladwell recently had a 2 part podcast on memory and its lack of accuracy... While some of his justifications for / defense of Brian Williams was flawed... He made a good and scientifically proven point....

Over time our brains try to "fill in" memories. We may tell a story one way the day something happens, then differently the next week, month, year... After a while we really start to believe what the memory turns into and forget what it really was... Even for "flashbulb events" like 9/11, major holidays, birthdays....

Shorty may have remembered ctg was there, talking to her at the party while things were good, but then something happens to her. over the course of 15 years, she can't remember the attackers name, face... But ctg is all on the radio, then he's on tv... She can't escape his name / face. She may have thought he knew what happened, then in her mind it changes to he heard it, he watched it.... He did it.

:hmm:

Every account he gave contradicted what the police said

Did he forget going to the probation officer for three years instead of three months?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

Every account he gave contradicted what the police said

Did he forget going to the probation officer for three years instead of three months?

Is it possible after 15+ years to recall visiting a PO for 3 years vs 3 months... Especially considering the type of lifestyle and different work environments / engagements ctg has done the past 10yrs? I'd say its possible. Do i think he forgot or intentionally lied?..... Uhh not sure. There's 3 sides to this story; hers, his and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I would hope ctg is smart enough to avoid talking about this situation repeatedly and so openly if there was the slightest chance that he did some dirtbag shit.... I would hope..... But it is really hard to tell what really happened that night. Especially since none of the other people were named / or have come forward to speak.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is it possible after 15+ years to recall visiting a PO for 3 years vs 3 months... Especially considering the type of lifestyle and different work environments / engagements ctg has done the past 10yrs? I'd say its possible. Do i think he forgot or intentionally lied?..... Uhh not sure. There's 3 sides to this story; hers, his and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I would hope ctg is smart enough to avoid talking about this situation repeatedly and so openly if there was the slightest chance that he did some dirtbag shit.... I would hope..... But it is really hard to tell what really happened that night. Especially since none of the other people were named / or have come forward to speak.
Nobody would mistake 3 months for 3 yrs and neither would he

He remembers most little things from back in the days it's in his book

Unlike most ppl on here I like CthaGod but the mfer straight up lied in not saying some of their stories not a lie either cause Idk but nevertheless he flat out lied on the details in his book n podcast

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nobody mistakes 3 whole years of MANDATORY probation visits, phone calls, random drug tests & check-ins.... for just 3 months. :hmm: That's absurd.

Niggas DO NOT forget 'how long' their probation lasts. :smh: Please Believe.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody mistakes 3 whole years of MANDATORY probation visits, phone calls, random drug tests & check-ins.... for just 3 months. :hmm: That's absurd.

Niggas DO NOT forget 'how long' their probation lasts. :smh: Please Believe.

I'mma give him the benefit of the doubt.... Maybe he "misremembered"