Star Wars Episode VII & Beyond On-going Discussion (Disney+ adding 10 NEW STAR WARS SERIES)

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Yeah, that's the reason....lmao
She's so fucking tone deaf.

Most of the "50 Shades of Gray" or "Twilight" books and film fandom was dominated by women.

Can't we just focus on the fans that built the property to the multibillion dollar franchise it was without having to change it up to cater to women?

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
She's so fucking tone deaf.

Most of the "50 Shades of Gray" or "Twilight" books and film fandom was dominated by women.

Can't we just focus on the fans that built the property to the multibillion dollar franchise it was without having to change it up to cater to women?
Or if you're going to make movies staring female characters maybe don't do it at the expense of shitting on and undoing all the accomplishments and character arches of beloved characters that are basically worshiped as dieties by the fanbase. Maybe don't make the heroic Luke Skywalker a hermit coward psychopath who was moments away from killing his own nephew for what he might do, when he wouldn't even kill his father he had never met for carrying out genocides and the annihilation of several planets. Female characters and even aiming it at women in general aren't the problem, it's piss poor writing and the attempt to shoehorn in bad extreme political messages(star wars was always political, but intelligently so)

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
So far I'm liking it though, not blown away but also not repulsed lol I just hope they can stay away from their weird need to connect/retcon and over explaining everything which imo is one of their worst tendencies.
I just hope it doesn't get as stupid as it's rumored to get. I hope those yoube people are just overreacting.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, Anakin was a force birth.
And the twins were also a force birth.

No men needed in the starwars universe.
This mysterious force is like..
yeah, like the OMEN.
just enter her bedroom and knock her up.
'cause It feels like it.

I guess the mystery is what happened to the coven? :dunno:
On to next week.

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

Even the target audience hated this crap. Maybe now they'll listen lol

I tried. Even enjoyed the first couple episodes and hoped they would steer clear of their worst instincts to continue to shit on the Jedi and all the characters that came before and change the meaning of the force and anything else they get their hands on. Idk why they just can't tell a story in the universe that already exists and has been fleshed out.
For example, if you play Jedi fallen order and survivor you'll see that they basically wasted a perfect movie and sequel on the games, that would have been universally acclaimed if they had made them movies. It respects the lore, introduces fresh and interesting characters that aren't just rehashed old characters and tells a compelling story that is connected to the originals without retconning so much that it's offensive.

Kathleen Kennedy needs to be stopped, but at this point I'm only mad at myself for continuing to give Disney star wars a chance. If they can ruin Mando, they can ruin anything.