Star Wars Episode VII & Beyond On-going Discussion (Disney+ adding 10 NEW STAR WARS SERIES)

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
OH JOYOUS Occasion! LOOK AT GOD Y'ALL LOOK AT GOD! You see these tears ? These are tears of Joy now hold my mule while i shout! I feel like cuttin' a step

:dance::dance::dance:
"Star Wars Theory"on Twitter getting clowned for two things..one cause he saying he's glad The Acolyte was cancelled, the other cause he doing his own Star Wars fanfic with A.I called Dark Empire

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
"Star Wars Theory"on Twitter getting clowned for two things..one cause he saying he's glad The Acolyte was cancelled, the other cause he doing his own Star Wars fanfic with A.I called Dark Empire

He BETTER release it.

And no excuses either.

AI? even if it's good and won't be it's not like HE wrote it out.

Forget the studios for a minute

These fools on the internet think it's so damn easy to wrote script? (Sidebar: respect to the real creatives who are talented as f**k and these agencies refuse to represent them and give them an opportunity)

I have READ and SEEN the submissions from these type of "fans" you watch one 40 minute episode and all of sudden are experts not only on story structure and dialogue but lighting direction and costumes.

They can BARELY write a legible tweet.

GTFOH. I really want to see this fanfic of his.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
456460886_343461268838567_201452503657201686_n.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Is Mark Hamill wrong?

I know a lot of folks hold the first trilogy in high regards, but if you watch them back to back right now, you will definitely see how much of a mess they were.

I agree with Mark Hamill that the Ewoks were dumb to have in that film. I remember when the film came out that the Ewoks got a lot of people pissed off. A bunch of little fur balls taking on the Empire with logs and bow and arrows…Really?

If Social Media had been around in the 1980s, “Return of the Jedi” definitely would’ve have bombed at the box office for sure.

Mark Hamill Was Majorly Disappointed With Return of the Jedi's Script

Fans initially hated Ewok-filled Return of the Jedi, but Mark Hamill's concept for the film would have made an interesting exploration of Luke Skywalker's morality. Hamill himself pictured Luke going down a darker path in the third film, and was surprised to find Ewoks in the script.

By Archie Fenn
August 24, 2024

mark-hamill-as-luke-skywalker-in-return-of-the-jedi.jpg

MV5BOWZlMjFiYzgtMTUzNC00Y2IzLTk1NTMtZmNhMTczNTk0ODk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Is Mark Hamill wrong?

I know a lot of folks hold the first trilogy in high regards, but if you watch them back to back right now, you will definitely see how much of a mess they were.

I agree with Mark Hamill that the Ewoks were dumb to have in that film. I remember when the film came out that the Ewoks got a lot of people pissed off. A bunch of little fur balls taking on the Empire with logs and bow and arrows…Really?

If Social Media had been around in the 1980s, “Return of the Jedi” definitely would’ve have bombed at the box office for sure.
You're the biggest fucking idiot in this board, nobody takes you seriously.

you keep parroting this retarded take as if people who are star wars fans haven't seen the OT In ages, most star wars fans watch the OT regularly and outside of the influence its had on pop culture, film, special effects, how movie franchises are made, toys, video games ECT they still hold up, they're still considered excellent films, and they're still vastly superior to anything bullshit ass Disney has ever come close to.

Everything you say is fucking retarded and makes zero sense, "if social media had been around" -

Why the fuck do you spend so much time talking about star wars(making a fool of yourself) when you don't like star wars?