SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

totto

Rising Star
Registered
C'mon son, certain states allow 16/17 yr olds to consent to sex and get married. That's not ok?

You don't think so?

I won't answer the marriage part but the sex is not okay at that age, at least 18 is a better example of a fully grown body. anything under that is scary.

In R's situation dude is a dirtbag but alot of those moms knew the deal, Kells was a paycheck... he's a predator but those women NOT all some of them knew the deal.

Sex isn't a big deal to most females, it's hyped up when it used to create money/ opportunity for others.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I won't answer the marriage part but the sex is not okay at that age, at least 18 is a better example of a fully grown body. anything under that is scary.

In R's situation dude is a dirtbag but alot of those moms knew the deal, Kells was a paycheck... he's a predator but those women NOT all some of them knew the deal.

Sex isn't a big deal to most females, it's hyped up when it used to create money/ opportunity for others.
:thumbsup:
Cool story bro

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Yep, the black community is divided on a lot of issues.

This issue should of got resolved in 2002 when that sex tape was released... It's like some folk were still willing to support this piece of shit whether it be working with him or buying his CDs,while completely ignoring what he did....

Like I said earlier, this piece of shit should be prison by now but some of parents were willing to give their daughter's up for some hush money..

And,Aaliyah's mom need to just go away...She was willing to sell her daughter out for some money..

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude still let her be with him in Chicago and she was still 17, didn't start her senior year in HS.

I was smh at both couples tonight. They basically said, since R Kelly won the court case, he's okay. You can introduce your daughter to him.

I mean, win the case that means your innocent.

8e5.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You still here? :confused:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This issue should of got resolved in 2002 when that sex tape was released... It's like some folk were still willing to support this piece of shit whether it be working with him or buying his CDs,while completely ignoring what he did....

Like I said earlier, this piece of shit should be prison by now but some of parents were willing to give their daughter's up for some hush money..

And,Aaliyah's mom need to just go away...She was willing to sell her daughter out for some money..
you know he pissed on her face too right...:smh::smh::smh: she failed to protect her daughter and now the only thing she can do is protect her memory..

totto

Rising Star
Registered
He rapes and will rape at any age, he let us know who he is.

I never did such a thing, I been here for a long time... I'm not a rapist but power does have benefits.. to say otherwise is foolish... I'm not caping for KELLS he's a scumbag but nothing wrong with fucking a 20-year-old....

Now stop the fake outrage nigga.....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never did such a thing, I been here for a long time... I'm not a rapist but power does have benefits.. to say otherwise is foolish... I'm not caping for KELLS he's a scumbag but nothing wrong with fucking a 20-year-old....

Now stop the fake outrage nigga.....

I'm not "Outraged" nor am I upset. R Kelly did what he did and those involved needed to take care of the situation.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Is this shit worth watching?

I stopped giving a fuck about R-Kelly after that sextape shit.
Yes I would suggest you do so to add to your knowledge & to be exposed to others viewpoints so that you can offer a counter, reasonable, well thought out argument in support of your position. My point is, there is not sense to speak on something if you don't have the relevant facts and I believe the documentary makes a credible statement of facts that we can debate all day but can't dispute the facts.. for instance, no need to debate IF RKELLY & ALIYAH was married when the facts are there exist a valid marriage license. We can debate why they did it but you can't argue whether they did it.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have no desire to watch this shit.
I gave up on Kelly ages ago after Aliyah, and that "incident".
Kelly has always been Straight-Up Pedo to Me.
End Of Story.

But let's be REAL Here...
The ONLY Reason Kelly has gotten this far is due to his BLACK FEMALE fanbase.
Not Black Men.
And certainly not WHITE People (though that "Trapped in the Closet" shit was a millennial fad for a bit).

A lot of these Sistas need to stop being sanctimonious and come to grips of their responsibility of letting this Pedo get away with his shit for so long.

Yeah.
I know I'm going to get flack for this.
But Again...
Let's Be REAL Here.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man the 90's were my years. I watched Bet religiously. I cant believe big lez was entertaining a rumor relationship with a 15 year old and 27 year old man.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no desire to watch this shit.
I gave up on Kelly ages ago after Aliyah, and that "incident".
Kelly has always been Straight-Up Pedo to Me.
End Of Story.

But let's be REAL Here...
The ONLY Reason Kelly has gotten this far is due to his BLACK FEMALE fanbase.
Not Black Men.
And certainly not WHITE People (though that "Trapped in the Closet" shit was a millennial fad for a bit).

A lot of these Sistas need to stop being sanctimonious and come to grips of their responsibility of letting this Pedo get away with his shit for so long.

Yeah.
I know I'm going to get flack for this.
But Again...
Let's Be REAL Here.

They talked about this in the documentary

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lol
“I have no desire to watch the documentary ..: but I want to still give my two cents about it”
Why ?

If that was towards my post,
That's fair.
Just Be More Direct Next Time

They talked about this in the documentary

So I guess I may watch at some point.
Though I'm just not going out of my way to do so.
I'm just disgusted by it all is all.
White Celeb Pedos slip by.
But Society and some of US want to keep that Black Male Sexual Predator Trope going.