SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
This is how you do that.

A. You don't do it yourself.

B. Look out for the women in your life

C. If you have some job where that's what you do, do that.

R Kellys shit doesn't change anything for me. Same rules apply today that applied yesterday. Once I heard he was a weirdo , I thought he'd be locked up. Somehow he beat that case. Mostly through the bullshit within those families. I can't do shit about that. I'm not even a real fan of his but now all of a sudden, even liking one of his songs equals you approve of child rape or something.

I stopped fucking with Kells after Chocolate Factory when the sex tape dropped.

Literally haven't heard not one song he dropped including no episodes of Trapped in the Closet to this day.

But we all have a lot of artists we fuck with despite their faults.

Let's not go through the list of rappers we fuck with that are rumored to be involved in shit that would make Kells himself throw up.

Mister Cee and Bambaata aren't the only ones.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And why do you muthafuckas always turn this in to some...well white men do it. As if that shit makes it right. Do you muthafukas want to be white? You want to stoop down to them?

Who gives a fuck...they're abusing white women and men. I could give a fuck less.

We should be worried about us and protecting black women

What happens to these girls when they have relationships and have kids.

Dudes up here are fake as shit....you can't be for black people...if you aren't for black women. Who the fuck do you think are going to raise these kids?
Because it's been fuck this pedo Nig since 18 yrs ago... We trusted the justice system to fry his ass once they had the tapes but they didnt...you know the saying a lion going to lion...well a pedo going to pedo... If I told you somebody a pedo you gonna leave your kids with them? If I locked 30 kids in a room for an hr with a pedo what you think gonna happen? I already kno..a pedo going to pedo... The justice system had this pedo Nig in their hands with hardcore evidence and still let him go so what you think gonna happen when a pedo gets to walk freely? More pedoing... Now everybody knew these tapes existed so why after that was nigs still fucking with him...why was he getting new victims? It wasn't like nobody wasn't unaware..how did he get a new wife? How did he have new lovers? How was he still being allowed to perform? Get air play?...the pedo is who we thought he was but how was he getting new interactions... Are people gonna crucify the zoo keeper for letting the lion roam? Is the system gonna get crucify for letting this pedo Nig as well as other sex offenders roam? A sex offender is who they are but are you gonna let the zoo keeper off for allowing them animals to attack? Kill the pedo and his enablers

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Because it's been fuck this pedo Nig since 18 yrs ago... We trusted the justice system to fry his ass once they had the tapes but they didnt...you know the saying a lion going to lion...well a pedo going to pedo... If I told you somebody a pedo you gonna leave your kids with them? If I locked 30 kids in a room for an hr with a pedo what you think gonna happen? I already kno..a pedo going to pedo... The justice system had this pedo Nig in their hands with hardcore evidence and still let him go so what you think gonna happen when a pedo gets to walk freely? More pedoing... Now everybody knew these tapes existed so why after that was nigs still fucking with him...why was he getting new victims? It wasn't like nobody wasn't unaware..how did he get a new wife? How did he have new lovers? How was he still being allowed to perform? Get air play?...the pedo is who we thought he was but how was he getting new interactions... Are people gonna crucify the zoo keeper for letting the lion roam? Is the system gonna get crucify for letting this pedo Nig as well as other sex offenders roam? A sex offender is who they are but are you gonna let the zoo keeper off for allowing them animals to attack? Kill the pedo and his enablers
real talk - I know w/o doubt that if I book the Hammerstein for Valentines Day weekend - I can book R Kelly and sell out
(no major sponsors)
- shit if a promoter with power put together a show twin headlined by Mary J Blige and RKelly at MSG it would still sell out

Thats why Kelly kept getting bookings

from sex to drugs - as long as there is a demand there will be a market

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
real talk - I know w/o doubt that if I book the Hammerstein for Valentines Day weekend - I can book R Kelly and sell out
(no major sponsors)
- shit if a promoter with power put together a show twin headlined by Mary J Blige and RKelly at MSG it would still sell out

Thats why Kelly kept getting bookings

from sex to drugs - as long as there is a demand there will be a market
yep half the people who are all of a sudden outraged still prob paid for some r kelly products after the sex tape was released... Nigs need the media to influence them to not like some one even though the proof been well aware 18 yrs ago...juss think it this series was never released and r kelly made an epic 15 song album release nigs/chicks would've copped it even though they know this pedo Nig had an 18 yr sextape..humans are funny...b4 motherfuckers lie and said they wouldn't let me not bump that multi page thread of his trapped in a closet vid where nigs was celebrating that pedo track

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Bruh, you keep making comments and keep asking questions that were answered in the docu if you watched it.

The police and prosecutors said in the docu that there was no specific timestamps on tapes nor witnesses that came forward during the trial to actually pinpoint anything on him. Many police in the docu stated they knew he did, but couldn't solidify anything without knowing the "when" it happened.

I guess going off the reasoning of IF it happened within the statute of limitations, they had nothing to base it off of. Especially when Sparkle niece, clearly was in the tape, to the police said it wasn't her cause she was paid off, at least her fam was. Her dad was Kelly drummer and given money monthly plus listed as producer on many songs so he was paid into perpetuity.

He paid off aliyah moms too is why she straight defending that her daughter never married him, straight BS.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Literally haven't heard not one song he dropped including no episodes of Trapped in the Closet to this day.

Let's not go through the list of rappers we fuck with that are rumored to be involved in shit that would make Kells himself throw up.

I have songs by him that I like... Before and after the tape dropped. I happen to think MJ did at least SOMETHING. Not gonna stop liking Beat it. I don't know him, ain't gonna protest if he ever got arrested, haven't ever really even bought an album from him ever. Hated in the closet, and plenty of other songs by him, but me not liking a song he comes out with has zero to do with him being a molester or whatever the charges are. And yeah, initially when I decided to adopt a position against him, I realized how many other artists o already liked were fucked up in many ways.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh, you keep making comments and keep asking questions that were answered in the docu if you watched it.

The police and prosecutors said in the docu that there was no specific timestamps on tapes nor witnesses that came forward during the trial to actually pinpoint anything on him. Many police in the docu stated they knew he did, but couldn't solidify anything without knowing the "when" it happened.

I guess going off the reasoning of IF it happened within the statute of limitations, they had nothing to base it off of. Especially when Sparkle niece, clearly was in the tape, to the police said it wasn't her cause she was paid off, at least her fam was. Her dad was Kelly drummer and given money monthly plus listed as producer on many songs so he was paid into perpetuity.

He paid off aliyah moms too is why she straight defending that her daughter never married him, straight BS.
Facepalm... So you mean the prosecutors were saying they clearly couldn't tell that was an underage girl in the pissing vid? Wait a sec didn't the vid have time stamps? I believe it clearly showed the date and time...smh

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor
The thing about the tape and the girl is her aunt Sparkle is the only one who pointed Kells out. By time the trial. The girl was a adult, she declined to testify and her uncle said it wasnt her! Money is a hell of a tool!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The thing about the tape and the girl is her aunt Sparkle is the only one who pointed Kells out. By time the trial. The girl was a adult, she declined to testify and her uncle said it wasnt her! Money is a hell of a tool!
If r kelly worked as a janitor I guarantee he would still be locked up to this day... All that bs about people not testifying, not knowing time stamps..really is the Nig a millionaire and celeb justice don't prosecute them the same as the average joe

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

you missing the point - after all of this dropped and the trial Kelly fans were loyal
sponsors stayed put
JIVE advanced him millions
and his bookings and touring schedule was solid
BET gave this guy HOURS of free advertising with Trapped in the Closet
I could keep going...

fyi - the doc avoided a lot of shit - the girl's fam wasn't "paid off"...
those disgusting motherfuckers brought the girl to Kelly and encouraged a relationship- Sparkle too was in on it - Sparkle only started talking shit and being a victim after Kells cut her off
My guess is she is the person that leaked the sex tape in the first place

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What rappers are you talking about? :confused:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
you missing the point - after all of this dropped and the trial Kelly fans were loyal
sponsors stayed put
I could keep going...

those disgusting motherfuckers brought the girl to Kelly and encouraged a relationship- Sparkle too was in on it - Sparkle only started talking shit and being a victim after Kells cut her off
That been the rumor she was the tape leaker... Crazy how if he didn't cut her off the tape would be never been released...it's ok to pedo my niece as long as you pay me... Man kill all them motherfuckers

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Facepalm... So you mean the prosecutors were saying they clearly couldn't tell that was an underage girl in the pissing vid? Wait a sec didn't the vid have time stamps? I believe it clearly showed the date and time...smh
Can't remember if they did or not but yeah they said that in the docu. So he could of been how many years prior they didnt know. More nonsense to me

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor
If r kelly worked as a janitor I guarantee he would still be locked up to this day... All that bs about people not testifying, not knowing time stamps..really is the Nig a millionaire and celeb justice don't prosecute them the same as the average joe

And he was generating a shit load of money for the people/company around him. Way more then he was paying out! BTW I thinks his ex wife is sexy asf and she also KNEW the whole time what he was doing!

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
What rappers are you talking about? :confused:

Bruh, it's pretty obvious with alot of these dudes. Just listen to the lyrics, the parties, the people they roll with and figure it out.

Hell, Cosby hung hard with gay assed Hugh Hefner and then we're surprised that he partook in weirdo shit.

Or wait 20, 30 years from now when they get Cosby'd.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He paid off aaliyah moms too is why she straight defending that her daughter never married him, straight BS.

oh yeah - No one paid off Aliyahs moms
When Aaliyahs family found out about the marriage - they went took her and got it annulled by showing her real ID to the clerk

JIVE holding a gun to Aaliyah's career was enough

Respecting / preserving the memory of her daughter is the mothers only motive now

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Can't remember if they did or not but yeah they said that in the docu. So he could of been how many years prior they didnt know. More nonsense to me
Def nonsense... He was a millionaire and celeb so no foot on his neck... Let him been regular Joe his as s would still be in jail... The zoo keepers allow the animal to go and prey some more... Kill all them nigs to

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, it's pretty obvious with alot of these dudes. Just listen to the lyrics, the parties, the people they roll with and figure it out.

Hell, Cosby hung hard with gay assed Hugh Hefner and then we're surprised that he partook in weirdo shit.

Or wait 20, 30 years from now when they get Cosby'd.

I haven’t heard any rappers rapping about anything worse than fucking 13 and 14 year old girls.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
sponsors stayed put
I could keep going...

Vaguely I remember the streets were saying he told the fam, not sure if it was the dad, he was no longer paying him monthly any longer, was sick of it, then all of a sudden he got an onslaught of shit hitting the fan and the police went after him.

As for the record companies, this too was addressed in the docu, they could care less about what was being said, how will it affect the bottom line, their $$$. They do it today too. They weigh losing money to how much they will make. Controversy is good for sales, but at the same time, times are diff, we had no social media and way of seeing things instantly. If it wasn't on MTV News or regular news, how would see what was going on. You heard of things by word of mouth really with no solid info. Times were just diff

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
oh yeah - No one paid off Aliyahs moms
When Aaliyahs family found out about the marriage - they went took her and got it annulled by showing her real ID to the clerk

JIVE holding a gun to Aaliyah's career was enough

Respecting / preserving the memory of her daughter is the mothers only motive now
Wasn't the mom's, was the rest of the fam. You saw the docu?

And now someone came on social media saying he was fucking the mom's and Aliyah at the same, says she saw it. How true, who knows.

But can't tell me, the moms said she and the father didn't question them always being together. The interview with Big Lez and she asked if they were a couple, Aliyah response was he was her best friend in the whole world. Asked her her age and she replied a lady always keeps her age a secret. That same month, they got married. At 15. My daughter saying that about a nucca 27 yrs old? Cause he was a celeb putting her on, moms saw stardom. Nothing else.

Who benefits from a minor at that age of 15? Where them checks coming to when she's under 18?

C'mon son.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

And now someone came on social media saying he was fucking the mom's and Aliyah at the same, says she saw it. How true, who knows.

C'mon son.

Helll nah, I don’t believe shit i see, hear or read on social media

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

But can't tell me, the moms said she and the father didn't question them always being together. The interview with Big Lez and she asked if they were a couple, Aliyah response was he was her best friend in the whole world. Asked her her age and she replied a lady always keeps her age a secret. That same month, they got married. At 15. My daughter saying that about a nucca 27 yrs old? Cause he was a celeb putting her on, moms saw stardom. Nothing else.

Who benefits from a minor at that age of 15? Where them checks coming to when she's under 18?

C'mon son.
1. fuck the doc - it aint accurate and is skipping over the real messy shit arbitrarily
for example - how can the rest of the fam do shit w/o being Aaliyah's legal guardians
2. in those days the writing recording / creative process was an all day nite thing - "lock in" was common
its a lot of work and people most of the time
3. Kelly wasnt putting on Aaliyah - she was in development by the label and Kelly was working with her on her project
AND her Uncle was always around because she was his artist
4. Even considering that she was signed to her uncle- what checks? shiit -other than show money... and even then Aaliyah aint start making money until Missy n Tim

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. fuck the doc - it aint accurate and is skipping over the real messy shit arbitrarily
for example - how can the rest of the fam do shit w/o being Aaliyah's legal guardians
2. in those days the writing recording / creative process was an all day nite thing - "lock in" was common
its a lot of work and people most of the time
3. Kelly wasnt putting on Aaliyah - she was in development by the label and Kelly was working with her on her project
AND her Uncle was always around because she was his artist
4. Even considering that she was signed to her uncle- what checks? shiit -other than show money... and even then Aaliyah aint start making money until Missy n Tim

Sounds you you’re trying to rewrite history plair

220px-Aaliyah-age-aint-94.jpg

Age Ain't Nothing but a Number is the debut studio album by American R&B singer Aaliyah, released under Jive and Blackground Records on May 24, 1994, in the United States. After being signed by her uncle Barry Hankerson, Aaliyah was introduced to recording artist and producer R. Kelly. He became her mentor, as well as the lead songwriter and producer of the album. The duo recorded the album at the Chicago Recording Company in Chicago, Illinois. The album featured two hit singles, including the top ten-charting "Back & Forth" and "At Your Best (You Are Love)"; both singles were certified Goldby the Recording Industry Association of America(RIAA). One additional single followed in the US: "Age Ain't Nothing but a Number". Two more singles were released internationally after "Age Ain't Nothing But a Number": "Down with the Clique" and "The Thing I Like".

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
OK so let's rewind 20 yrs, how do we believe anything that was said on the news? Same difference.
thats dense
reporters have to give up sourcing
vs social media is just: so n so said.... or I saw on Youtube....
look no further than flat earth or all the ignorant shit repeated on this board as fact

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Sounds you you’re trying to rewrite history plair

220px-Aaliyah-age-aint-94.jpg

Age Ain't Nothing but a Number is the debut studio album by American R&B singer Aaliyah, released under Jive and Blackground Records on May 24, 1994, in the United States. After being signed by her uncle Barry Hankerson, Aaliyah was introduced to recording artist and producer R. Kelly. He became her mentor, as well as the lead songwriter and producer of the album. The duo recorded the album at the Chicago Recording Company in Chicago, Illinois. The album featured two hit singles, including the top ten-charting "Back & Forth" and "At Your Best (You Are Love)"; both singles were certified Goldby the Recording Industry Association of America(RIAA). One additional single followed in the US: "Age Ain't Nothing but a Number". Two more singles were released internationally after "Age Ain't Nothing But a Number": "Down with the Clique" and "The Thing I Like".
how am I rewriting history?
My bad for assuming that after all the threads on here breaking down how money is made in the industry and how artists get paid - that some of y'all were paying attention :lol:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
thats dense
reporters have to give up sourcing
vs social media is just: so n so said.... or I saw on Youtube....
look no further than flat earth or all the ignorant shit repeated on this board as fact
News news and entertainment industry stuff was a bit diff. You'd hear "it was reported that..." and their stuff was vague.

The wedding was announced on MTV by Kurt Cobain, yet the mom's says it's all untrue and they never wed. So I'm saying how else we hear what we heard back then.

Today social media news spreads faster than something hitting the news or TV. So today once it comes on TV then it's true? Too many news outlets reports the same from another. All controlled by one outlet. Gault Industries...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
News news and entertainment industry stuff was a bit diff. You'd hear "it was reported that..." and their stuff was vague.

The wedding was announced on MTV by Kurt Cobain, yet the mom's says it's all untrue and they never wed. So I'm saying how else we hear what we heard back then.

Today social media news spreads faster than something hitting the news or TV. So today once it comes on TV then it's true? Too many news outlets reports the same from another. All controlled by one outlet. Gault Industries...

You’re right. Back then, we “Heard” that they got married but didn’t really know. We “Heard” about a marriage certificate but nothing really came of it.

We didn’t know what was true.