Tariq fires his co-host LIVE on air

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
^^^ Basically
mufuckas will jump a fence to completely discount him for any little misstep as if he aint a human being. You dont see the same vitriol for other people out here. Money be on some bullshit sometimes but its far outweighed by the positivity hes on.
I'm not judging or making blanket statements but people expose themselves speaking on him cuz I've never met someone who hates on Tariq like that who wasnt already radiating coon, simp, or confused pseudo Black feminist vibes
There's no hate here. Only perspective. Maybe the problem isn't with every one else, but with your boy.
Does Tariq really deserve the consideration you're speaking of?

Roland Martin simply disagreed in one single tweet with Tariq calling his friend a negro bed wench. Disagreed. Didn't speak ill of Tariq's character. Didn't name call him nor insult him.
In response, Tariq went on an entire campaign for weeks to destroy Roland Martin's character. Did Tariq say, "I think Roland's approaching me was wrong, but it's far outweighed by the positivity he's on." ?

No he didn't. He made podcasts, videos and memes and even a puppet to assassinate another essentially positive Black man's character.

So then, why do you feel Tariq deserve the same consideration that he's not willing to give others?

Last edited:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
No doubt! I don't expect us to always agree. But, as long as we understand each other's position on a topic w/o resorting to hurling insults towards one another, then we can make progress and possibly learn something that we may not have thought about proviously.

Lastly, I try that see things for wha it is. TN is entertaining to me. I don't agree with everything he says or does, but what I do agree with or support outweighs what I don't agree with or support.
And again, I think that's fair.

Tariq is a businessman first and I respect his hustle. I respect that he is about being a vehicle towards us learning our history and recognizing white supremacy for what it is. I think his clothing line with positive Black taglines is a great thing. And I'm glad to see he's doing this movie about Haiti.

I don't call myself a fan though or hero worship like some (not yourself), because I've been around and alongside Brothas and Sistas who hands on are in the community daily committing themselves to looking after our people and working towards justice and liberation for us from oppression. They are unsung. Most don't have YouTube channels. They're out there doing their thing: unifying, building, advocating for, mentoring, planting, teaching.

That said, as public figures go, no one is above critique. No one. And constructive critique does not equal hate. If we see those who claim to rep us do wrong, we should hold them to the fire. If Tariq's followers really care anything about him and love Black people, that is what they should be doing - instead of making excuses for him. It would only work towards his growth.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Yup. Cosign. That Roland Martin BS was garbage

There's no hate here. Only perspective. Maybe the problem isn't with every one else, but with your boy.

Roland Martin simply disagreed in one single tweet with Tariq calling his friend a negro bed wench. Disagreed. Didn't speak ill of Tariq's character. Didn't name call him nor insult him.
In response, Tariq went on an entire campaign for weeks to destroy Roland Martin's character. Did Tariq say, "I think Roland's approaching me was wrong, but it's far outweighed by the positivity he's on." ?

No he didn't. He made podcasts, videos and memes and even a puppet to assassinate another essentially positive Black man's character.

So then, why do you feel Tariq deserve the same consideration that he's not willing to give others?

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Speaking of Roland Martin, I know many people have issues with him but I always thought that Tariq would have made a good panelist on News One Now and I also agree that Tariq went alittle too damn far..

Jason Whitlock is the one he should be creating puppets about.
This.
...And in going too far, he burned the very bridge that would have made such a thing possible. We don't have to agree on every point. In fact, we can sometimes agree to disagree to keep the peace. This is why conflict resolution and choosing one's words (and actions) carefully is important. To do that is to keep lines of communication and networking opportunities open. Tariq being a panelist on Roland's show would have been good for Tariq's brand, would have given him far more exposure to a broader Black audience and would have opened up communications for him with other media entities and channels.

I'd rather see Tariq on a show like Roland's than watch him on CNN. It definitely is a better fit than Fox News, where they only want to exploit him, severely limit his dialogue and treat him like a hired coon.

That's the advantage of not continually going off like a loose cannon.

blackmarket

Saving all my fucks for retirement
BGOL Investor

:hmm:Exactly my point

So, because I'm not ready to shit on him for some irrelevant nonsense hes my boy? I feel he deserves consideration hes not willing to give others? I said any o that shit?
Im not even taking the high road like my man, you debatin like chicks ive dumped puttin words in my mouth an shit. Dont come in here usin bitch logic with me

Tariq was attacking white supremacy and outright Black complicity and was %100 right in doing so. Roland being either a simp or coon wants to jump in and defend her, which is defending the completely against code bullshit she was on when he shoulda kept his mouth shut. IIRC didnt he laugh or sumn when some racist CAC was on TV talking shit about Tariq? thats automatic coon shit you never let some CAC talk shit about Black people and sit up in agreement.

somebody like Roland and all the fake Jack n Jill spawned bullshit hes on jumps in the fray with somebody as admittedly petty wit ways like Tariq, it is what it is. while i think its a waste of time, im not mad, fake mufuckas need to be called out.
people jump in line to bash Tariq for lil silly shit like this and blow it out of proportion when who gives a shit, in the 4 or 5 episodes ive sat through of that IZM bs that bitch been needed to get fired. its really not that serious, you might need a nap

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny thing is that Tariq has actually given Roland his props with the handling of Richard Spencer (although he did break down where Roland went wrong) and I think he gave Roland props on either Rock Newman or The Breakfast club

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So, because I'm not ready to shit on him for some irrelevant nonsense hes my boy? I feel he deserves consideration hes not willing to give others? I said any o that shit?
Im not even taking the high road like my man, you debatin like chicks ive dumped puttin words in my mouth an shit. Dont come in here usin bitch logic with me

Tariq was attacking white supremacy and outright Black complicity and was %100 right in doing so. Roland being either a simp or coon wants to jump in and defend her, which is defending the completely against code bullshit she was on when he shoulda kept his mouth shut. IIRC didnt he laugh or sumn when some racist CAC was on TV talking shit about Tariq? thats automatic coon shit you never let some CAC talk shit about Black people and sit up in agreement.

somebody like Roland and all the fake Jack n Jill spawned bullshit hes on jumps in the fray with somebody as admittedly petty wit ways like Tariq, it is what it is. while i think its a waste of time, im not mad, fake mufuckas need to be called out.
people jump in line to bash Tariq for lil silly shit like this and blow it out of proportion when who gives a shit, in the 4 or 5 episodes ive sat through of that IZM bs that bitch been needed to get fired. its really not that serious, you might need a nap
:yes::lol:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

Who said you had to shit on Tariq? Yeah, in essence you are trying to give him consideration that he's not willing to give others. And thing, is no one is shitting on him. You are getting upset that someone is saying they disagree with what he said and did. No one has said Tariq is bad for Black people. No one said he should disappear from view. No one said he should not rep Black people. No one made a meme nor a puppet of this man - nor recorded multiple videos attacking Tariq's character. No one dismissed his positive accomplishments.

Yet here you are upset. Why?

Look at you here defending Tariq's pettiness and straight SHITTING on Roland - another Black man (who merely said he disagreed with Roland calling his friend a bed wench) , yet no one should speak a word of critique towards your boy.

The irony.

Roland being either a simp or coon wants to jump in and defend her, which is defending the completely against code bullshit she was on

...And Tariq taking a sustained public dump on Roland Martin was on code?

Bruh...

Commish

Big Coin Star
Registered
And again, I think that's fair.

Tariq is a businessman first and I respect his hustle. I respect that he is about being a vehicle towards us learning our history and recognizing white supremacy for what it is. I think his clothing line with positive Black taglines is a great thing. And I'm glad to see he's doing this movie about Haiti.

I don't call myself a fan though or hero worship like some (not yourself), because I've been around and alongside Brothas and Sistas who hands on are in the community daily committing themselves to looking after our people and working towards justice and liberation for us from oppression. They are unsung. Most don't have YouTube channels. They're out there doing their thing: unifying, building, advocating for, mentoring, planting, teaching.

That said, as public figures go, no one is above critique. No one. And constructive critique does not equal hate. If we see those who claim to rep us do wrong, we should hold them to the fire. If Tariq's followers really care anything about him and love Black people, that is what they should be doing - instead of making excuses for him. It would only work towards his growth.

Understood. You eloquently made some valid points. I can accept and respect your perspective regarding TN and the event(s)that took place on his last show and show that followed.

I think it is time to move on from this and see if positive changes have been made with the next co-host.

Appreciate the posts from You! Respect!! *tips hat*

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Understood. You eloquently made some valid points. I can accept and respect your perspective regarding TN and the event(s)that took place on his last show and show that followed.

I think it is time to move on from this and see if positive changes have been made with the next co-host.

Appreciate the posts from You! Respect!! *tips hat*

:cool: