Tariq Nasheed VS Antonio Moore - FBA vs ADOS - The Fight Has Begun! [UPDATE] Now Attacking Byron Allen

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Tariq is fall off proof. Half of his subscribers are his haters who keep him relevant. Soon as Tariq tweets or goes on IG, Mr. Met or exiledcoon are posting it. :lol: Fall off proof I said. :yes: And these "Tariq is done" threads have been made the last 5 years on BGOL (same as Dame Dash who lives better than 98% of the board) and Tariqs movies and notoriety continues to grow despite the fact. Hc5 is his most successful film to date and its the most recent. Tariq has 40 to 50,000 more subscribers than other more "celebrated" black youtubers, has relationships with mainstream media, and has helped a looooooot of other folks make money the last 10 years in the so called "conscious" community. That never gets mentioned for some reason. Not to mention hes one of the few public figures to openly address WS before it became fashionable. Until an alternative is presented, Tariq will still have threads devoted to him on BGOL 5 years from now just like they were 5 years ago.

This thread itself was supposed to be the end of ADOS but morphed into a Tariq vent session. Meanwhile FBA ADOS still working and I havent stopped posting the ADOS thread so...
Tariq never showed his ass like this and he said out of his own mouth that ADOS is dead. Unless you’re one of the dummies who’s going to drop 3K for a spot between his ball sac at the conference you look like a fool endorsing him.

BTW, 8 more days left and hasn’t even hit the 60K mark yet. Unless he puts his own cash up he’ll be forced to have a struggle conference of his own...lmbao.

So dude has turned into the black Tucker Carlson?
After the way Tucker slayed him on world wide TV, he’s practically his son so why not?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So dude has turned into the black Tucker Carlson?
This is what I've been trynna say since day one of that thread(which btw is a duplicate of a thread on THECOLI /& LSA)...:)idea::idea::idea:makes u wonder dont it ?). The whole thing is purposely dishonest. Its fox news /alt-right tactics. Take one or 2 incidences and extrapolate ur agenda from there . A video or 2 of a black kid doing something wrong ==the national knockout game epidemic = same game different plays

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
This is what I've been trynna say since day one of that thread(which btw is a duplicate of a thread on THECOLI /& LSA)...:)idea::idea::idea:makes u wonder dont it ?). The whole thing is purposely dishonest. Its fox news /alt-right tactics. Take one or 2 incidences and extrapolate ur agenda from there . A video or 2 of a black kid doing something wrong ==the national knockout game epidemic = same game different plays

Think about this shit here.

We taking Alt-CAC/CACNews tactics and using it against ourselves.

Aint that a bitch.

Stress

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama opened up the doors for all these niggas to become philanthropist and make money hustling feelings and emotions, I thinking the whole thing might be done soon as everyone is tired of talking and nothing getting done. Also these cats getting money off youtube and other speaking events so their gonna piss off their low income fans and cats who not doing well.

Tariq is already running outta steam but he had a great run, a huge come up at the right time since the macking is pretty much dead on 2010 and beyond, hoes don't care about that stuff they want them white girl benefits now that street stuff is a dead lane.

So he went pro black at the right time and came up with some movies, dvds and speaking arrangements but it's a dead hustle since it's recycled material now and he knows that, same with Crispy cash, dude is done, kissing his audience ass to pay his bills...

It gets boring after a while, just knowledge to say you got...it's all gonna die eventually. Tariq did well for hisself considering where he came from and never went to school. I expect him to get hitched on some liberal site once his youtube and podcast die down and I think it will, he's still recycling information from years back. He'll get hitched on some little group and do some behind the sceens work to keep up his bread.

You guys on BGOL have been saying "Tariq is running out of steam", "Tariq is done", for the last 10 years.
And the fact that dude is still successful and relevant really bothers a lot of you..Why is that?

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
You guys on BGOL have been saying "Tariq is running out of steam", "Tariq is done", for the last 10 years.
And the fact that dude is still successful and relevant really bothers a lot of you..Why is that?
It think it bothers some, because the one thing they failed to take into account is, the world will NEVER exhaust its supply of the gullible and those that want to believe.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jason Black aka Tariq’s wanna be mini me has decided to go the dummy route. Now Antonio Moore is a false prophet?:rolleyes:

I stopped listening to Jason Black years ago. I can't take anything he says serious when he's afraid to show himself on camera. If you're going to be about that life be about that life. Hiding in the shadows while trying to tell black people what they need to do gains no credibility with me.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I stopped listening to Jason Black years ago. I can't take anything he says serious when he's afraid to show himself on camera. If you're going to be about that life be about that life. Hiding in the shadows while trying to tell black people what they need to do gains no credibility with me.
Yep he believes everyone should literally FACE the music but himself. Coward

Last edited:

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jason Black aka Tariq’s wanna be mini me has decided to go the dummy route. Now Antonio Moore is a false prophet?:rolleyes:

This is HIGH-larious, he calls Yvette and Tone egotistical while defending the lip-smacking,mink sliding homo with the out of control ego :smh::smh:

I think Jason Black is afraid of Tariq Naaheed, afraid Tariq will expose him and his alter ego, Professor Black Truth, he capes up for Tariq at every turn, shit is weird

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is HIGH-larious, he calls Yvette and Tone egotistical while defending the lip-smacking,mink sliding homo with the out of control ego :smh::smh:

I think Jason Black is afraid of Tariq Naaheed, afraid Tariq will expose him and his alter ego, Professor Black Truth, he capes up for Tariq at every turn, shit is weird

He's definitely afraid of Tariq. He probably wanted to turn on Tariq many times in the past but couldn't. Tariq has practically funded his film projects "7 AM", "Gentrified" and "Race War" and has given him the exposure that he has today. Nobody would even know who the fuck Jason black was if it wasn't for Tariq so he probably feels obligated to stay loyal to him.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's definitely afraid of Tariq. He probably wanted to turn on Tariq many times in the past but couldn't. Tariq has practically funded his film projects "7 AM", "Gentrified" and "Race War" and has given him the exposure that he has today. Nobody would even know who the fuck Jason black was if it wasn't for Tariq so he probably feels obligated to stay loyal to him.
Nothing you said is true.
the fuck is up with all you niggas talking out of your ass? :smh:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not true because YOU say it's not true? Until you provide some evidence that proves otherwise I stand by what I said.
So you just said some random shit but the burden is on ME to prove it? :lol:
You’re either non Black or Black trash
You didn’t know that Tariq produced his shit?
The dude had his own film crew and conducted the interviews himself.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you just said some random shit but the burden is on ME to prove it? :lol:
You’re either non Black or Black trash

So it's RANDOM shit because you say it's random shit. If it's random shit it's no more random than you claiming what I said is not true. YOU simply saying it's not true doesn't MAKE it not true.

]The dude had his own film crew and conducted the interviews himself.

And Traiq funded it.

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
Jason Black is not afraid of Tariq...and vice versa. They came in on the ground floor together, and the only ones who are left from that early Blogtalk/Mypodcast era. Their relationship is the quintessential definition of being "on code".

Pink elephant is gone
Thugitician is gone
Sarge WP never evolved, and is still rehashing the same topic since his first broadcast.

Last edited:

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
Calling a spade a spade Jason Black is riding for Tariq for a reason. He's come to his rescue on on several occasions and it's blatantly obvious. In fact Jason Black is the only dude Tariq never went after and going after people he rides with is his modus operandi. Are you telling me that out of all of the social media activists these two are the only ones who have no issues with each other? Every time Tariq gets involved in some bullshit that involves the circle that Jason Black runs in he never calls Tariq out by name if he even speaks on what's happening at all. Yet he always talks about staying on code just like Tariq and not letting your ego get in the way. Something ain't right.

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jason Black is not afraid of Tariq...and vice versa. They came in on the ground floor together, and the only ones who are left from that early Blogtalk/Mypodcast era. Their relationship is the quintessential definition of being "on code".

Pink elephant is gone
Thugitician is gone
Sarge WP never evolved, and is still rehashing the same topic since his first broadcast.
Bullshit...every person Tariq has had a squabble with, this faceless nigga follows right behind with a diss video like a lil king flex lap dog...he’s gone after Boyce Watkins, Umar Johnson, Tommy Sotomayor, Yvette Carnell, Antonio Moore, that Cynthia chic all after Tariq beefed with them. He backs down if Tariq gets cool with them again like Boyce, nigga talk all that tough revolutionary talk sitting behind a computer making documentaries while staying away from any real consequences

Autobot8655

Rising Star
OG Investor
Have to cosign both of these comments....

I have been a longtime listener of TBA and he does ride hard for tariq.

It's obvious that they are business partners....but our "attention" is the business.

Calling a spade a spade Jason Black is riding for Tariq for a reason. He's come to his rescue on on several occasions and it's blatantly obvious. In fact Jason Black is the only dude Tariq never went after and going after people he rides with is his modus operandi. Are you telling me that out of all of the social media activists these two are the only ones who have no issues with each other? Every time Tariq gets involved in some bullshit that involves the circle that Jason Black runs in he never calls Tariq out by name if he even speaks on what's happening at all. Yet he always talks about staying on code just like Tariq and not letting your ego get in the way. Something ain't right.

Bullshit...every person Tariq has had a squabble with, this faceless nigga follows right behind with a diss video like a lil king flex lap dog...he’s gone after Boyce Watkins, Umar Johnson, Tommy Sotomayor, Yvette Carnell, Antonio Moore, that Cynthia chic all after Tariq beefed with them. He backs down if Tariq gets cool with them again like Boyce, nigga talk all that tough revolutionary talk sitting behind a computer making documentaries while staying away from any real consequences

Autobot8655

Rising Star
OG Investor
Cat is getting ripped with logic and common sense shit on his own video:

You spend a good portion of every live and program telling your audience that they come from single crack mothers and are degenerate themselves. (The projection is real...) Yvette and Tone have never spoken about us in that way because they know why the community is the way it is, why situations are the way they are. Yvette was the first black person on YouTube that I heard say that there is nothing wrong with us. The system have created these conditions. You don't love your people. You have contempt for them.

And I know that you and your ignorant followers will attack me for saying this... call my mother names, say things about my father as if you knew him yourselves, partly because you all are so ignorant and self hating. But my mother and father, two hard working, middle class black people took the time to teach me that speaking truth is much more important than being liked. They also told me that the truth is worth the consequences that are reaped.

AND

The black Wizard of Oz taking shots at others about their accomplishments and tells us to regroup behind his faceless voice? Yeah ok...

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Pink elephant is gone
Thugitician is gone
Explain how the man who coined ‘intelligent black thought’ would ride so hard for a man as anti intellectual as Tariq. Why would TBA, an incel himself, attack Tone’s seemingly anti social shortcomings so viciously.

This dummy actually tried to discredit Tone for not having any law room experience despite having a law degree. Really? Do you know how many successful people with law degrees never practiced law? Does Cenk Unger bring up his courtroom experience?

BTW, where is Boyce Watkins financial corporation being that he is an actual Ph. D of finance?

Jason and Tariq are not business partners. Tariq funded his shit and has clearly fashioned him as nothing more than a faceless sock puppet to troll anyone that fucks with him.

Don’t be surprised if they have a falling out in the future and Tariq fully exposes him for the basement dwelling incel that he is, photos and all.

Last edited:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So it's RANDOM shit because you say it's random shit. If it's random shit it's no more random than you claiming what I said is not true. YOU simply saying it's not true doesn't MAKE it not true.

And Traiq funded it.
You said something that you can’t prove
The burden of proof lies on you boy
His documentaries were funded via crowdfunding. Tariq was one of hundred who funded it

you’re using deceptiveness to prove your points. Tactics of someone with an agenda
You’re as transparent as a clean glass table
LMAO

@Mr. Met
You’ve always been suspect

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Explain how the man who coined ‘intelligent black thought’ would ride so hard for a man as anti intellectual as Tariq. Why would TBA, an incel himself, attack Tone’s seemingly anti social shortcomings so viciously.

This dummy actually tried to discredit Tone for not having any law room experience despite having a law degree. Really? Do you know how many successful people with law degrees never practiced law? Does Cenk Unger bring up his courtroom experience?

BTW, where is Boyce Watkins financial corporation being that he is an actual Ph. D of finance?

Jason and Tariq are not business partners. Tariq funded his shit and has clearly fashioned him as nothing more than a faceless sock puppet to troll anyone that fucks with him.

Don’t be surprised if they have a falling out in the future and Tariq fully exposes him for the basement dwelling incel that he is, photos and all.

exactly; not only did Tariq fund a major part of Jason Black’s 1st documentary, but he knows Tariq has the pettiness and the platform to out him as the bipolar insecure wannabe fascist that he is by fashioning himself as two different YouTube personas, TBA and Professor Black Truth...there have been rumblings on message boards for years that they are one in the same but no one has brought receipts, I believe Tariq knows this and will eventually expose him

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
You said something that you can’t prove
The burden of proof lies on you boy
His documentaries were funded via crowdfunding. Tariq was one of hundred who funded it

you’re using deceptiveness to prove your points. Tactics of someone with an agenda
You’re as transparent as a clean glass table
LMAO

@Mr. Met
You’ve always been suspect
Tariq has nothing to worry about with dick riding idiots like you. At least Jason Black is getting some compensation.

blackmarket

Saving all my fucks for retirement
BGOL Investor
CACs, agents, coons, off-code fuckboys, and just confused ass niggas everywhere
fuck happened to this place? :smh:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Cat is getting ripped with logic and common sense shit on his own video:

You spend a good portion of every live and program telling your audience that they come from single crack mothers and are degenerate themselves. (The projection is real...) Yvette and Tone have never spoken about us in that way because they know why the community is the way it is, why situations are the way they are. Yvette was the first black person on YouTube that I heard say that there is nothing wrong with us. The system have created these conditions. You don't love your people. You have contempt for them.

And I know that you and your ignorant followers will attack me for saying this... call my mother names, say things about my father as if you knew him yourselves, partly because you all are so ignorant and self hating. But my mother and father, two hard working, middle class black people took the time to teach me that speaking truth is much more important than being liked. They also told me that the truth is worth the consequences that are reaped.

AND

The black Wizard of Oz taking shots at others about their accomplishments and tells us to regroup behind his faceless voice? Yeah ok...

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
Bullshit...every person Tariq has had a squabble with, this faceless nigga follows right behind with a diss video like a lil king flex lap dog

That's called being "on code"

What makes TBA an incel?

As far as intelligence is concerned, TBA would run circles around Tariq........But Tariq brings a charisma that TBA doesnt have. I doubt they will ever fall out, due to the fact they need each other to a degree.

Symbiosis at it's finest.