The Batman (2022) Starring Robert Patterson (Spoilers Discussion Thread)

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Why the fuck wasn’t this in the movie? Had this scene been in there I would’ve truly liked this movie, no question. They could’ve held off on Riddler and just done Joker instead. :hithead:

Why theaux???! Y'all ain't seen enough Joker yet??? All those villains in his rogues gallery and y'all want The Joker to keep gettin' rehashed over and over again. Only to complain about it later on.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why theaux???! Y'all ain't seen enough Joker yet??? All those villains in his rogues gallery and y'all want The Joker to keep gettin' rehashed over and over again. Only to complain about it later on.

Never can get enough of Joker. Never. That character is so complex that you can never go wrong. It just depends on the director. Shoot they could’ve started off with the death of Robin Tim Drake or even the shooting Gordon’s daughter.

Riddler was sub-par. Nowhere near dark enough or close to Seven. Had he been on some Jigsaw shit then yea this movie would shit on every other Batman or Superhero movie made.

Jigsaw or John Doe is actually who they should’ve used as a base for the character Bc this Riddler lacked any real character standing that presented a moral dilemma that would have him believable, unlike Heath Ledgers Joker. Even the kills were weak and deadly games were weak and made no sense (Like how the fuck did Alfred not die after he was holding a bomb that exploded, but buddy who had a bomb strapped to him died) :hithead: . I saw so many ppl walk out theater when they saw Alfred was still alive.

Again had they really put forth the effort to go into the depth of Riddler’s character ( which they had 3 fucking hours to do) and actually give him deadly scenes like Jigsaw or John Doe then this movie would live up to its hype.

But the two villains I can see them doing right with this Batman direction would be Bane or Killer Croc. Especially if he has the build of Yoel Romero or Gregor from Game of Thrones. Killer Croc would be perfect because no director has yet to take on that character.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
You've seen it shaddy? How is it?

high 9.8

I have it after DKR

Take the nephews this weekend after homework and projects are complete.

I’ve seen things in this movie I haven’t seen Batman do in no other movies

all realistic

riddle was a fucking riddle.

Car scene was phenomenal like @largebillsonlyplease said

I was also a fan of black commissioner Gordon taking no shit from cacs

nice Easter egg at the end of movie.

you will also be a fan of something else I won’t spoil for you.

this is gonna be a great series

Matt reeves >>>

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Never can get enough of Joker. Never. That character is so complex that you can never go wrong. It just depends on the director. Shoot they could’ve started off with the death of Robin Tim Drake or even the shooting Gordon’s daughter.

Riddler was sub-par. Nowhere near dark enough or close to Seven. Had he been on some Jigsaw shit then yea this movie would shit on every other Batman or Superhero movie made.

Jigsaw or John Doe is actually who they should’ve used as a base for the character Bc this Riddler lacked any real character standing that presented a moral dilemma that would have him believable, unlike Heath Ledgers Joker. Even the kills were weak and deadly games were weak and made no sense (Like how the fuck did Alfred not die after he was holding a bomb that exploded, but buddy who had a bomb strapped to him died) :hithead: . I saw so many ppl walk out theater when they saw Alfred was still alive.

Again had they really put forth the effort to go into the depth of Riddler’s character ( which they had 3 fucking hours to do) and actually give him deadly scenes like Jigsaw or John Doe then this movie would live up to its hype.

But the two villains I can see them doing right with this Batman direction would be Bane or Killer Croc. Especially if he has the build of Yoel Romero or Gregor from Game of Thrones. Killer Croc would be perfect because no director has yet to take on that character.
Zsasz_2.jpg

Calendar_Man-character.png

1504304236-pyg.jpg

Hush-character.png

aebc8a5fa97137f475b0d8f439dc076457ef0ff8r1-1009-550v2_00.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I seen it on opening night and that shit went hard as fuck to me. Gives Se7en vibes. Heavy on da detective aspect too. Noir.
high 9.8

I have it after DKR

Take the nephews this weekend after homework and projects are complete.

I’ve seen things in this movie I haven’t seen Batman do in no other movies

all realistic

riddle was a fucking riddle.

Car scene was phenomenal like @largebillsonlyplease said

I was also a fan of black commissioner Gordon taking no shit from cacs

nice Easter egg at the end of movie.

you will also be a fan of something else I won’t spoil for you.

this is gonna be a great series

Matt reeves >>>
Wow.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Respectfully please stfu

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

Dawg, it was a Batman movie, not Saw. :confused:

And we definitely didn't watch da same movie.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

im sort of glad this scene was cut. It's the old use a psychopath to cstcatch a psychopath trope. Too reminiscent of the dark knight scene and it feels too much like heath ledger although Koenig turns it into his own joker when he is revealed. I'm have joker fatigue but I'm sort of interested in his version of the joker.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay so once it is downloadable I'll watch it because some of you mofokrs making it sound better than the first time you busted....

Um, do really believe in SuperHeroes?

Darkness's

Registered
Where do u leave where you can get a ticket for $12
What happened was the regular showing was sold out so the ticket girl squeezed me in to the reserved theatre so there were a few seats open. All the middle and back row seats were d -box the first 5 rows were leather reclining seats seats

Darkness's

Registered
I mean they are clearly still trying to do it with WW, Aquaman and Flashpoint but at the end of the day their biggest films and their best films over the past few years have been SS2, Shazam, The Batman and Joker. No links to each other. They may need to stick to that formula.
Aquaman was successful all so