The Fat Acceptance EPIDEMIC.....

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can only speak for myself. When half my body was fat, I "thought" I was happy because I was eating what I wanted , just living my life. As I got older I started realizing the harm I was doing to my body and that happiness turned to pain. When I realized how hard the body has to work to get rid of all the BS I was putting into I became sad but "aware". Ignorance was bliss for me. Until I started getting my blood work back and was pre diabetic, high cholesterol, irregular heartbeat and terrible insomnia and constipation.

After I changed my diet all those things went away. I give my body what it needs. Pure efficient non refined carbs like black beans & rice. I don't try to preach to folks because I was once them. When I do have a judgmental thought enter, I say, bra, you were in the same boat.

Your eye is open, just do you and live as happy and healthy as you can. I didn't want to wait until I was near death to make changes.

The body is an amazing machine. Its amazing we even are alive.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Why you bringing @lightbright into this?
:confused: More importantly why are you......queerdo

And again, BGOL's human cock ring and queerdo swings from my sack simping...

SoulOnIce: "MODS.... lightbright keeps following me for no reason!!!"

butt-anal.gif
ladies-man-the-ladies-man.gif

e749d392-246c-473f-ae19-19ac25d6b2ed_text.gif

lil-moco-cut-throat.gif
lil-moco-cut-throat.gif

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I remember back in the late 80s when Oprah started that bullshit "Love me as I am!" movement. Shaven yaks all across the country stopped exercising and dieting. Even had my younger sister screaming that shit. I remember getting into a huge fight with her, because I mentioned in passing that her hands looked like catcher's mitts. That didn't get received like the compliment I'd hoped it would be.

housefly

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like someone said earlier cats over here lowering the bar. I'm an old head and when I was coming up
If a chick like Lizzo was to go on stage shaking all that shit around she would be run out of town.
Thats just how it was. Was it right? probably not but them chicks knew better than to be walking round
With a god damn 40 inch waist.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Like someone said earlier cats over here lowering the bar. I'm an old head and when I was coming up
If a chick like Lizzo was to go on stage shaking all that shit around she would be run out of town.
Thats just how it was. Was it right? probably not but them chicks knew better than to be walking round
With a god damn 40 inch waist.
I think this is where the issue lies.

Can we be honest and say that at the core, the issue is that men where used to treating bigger women like jump offs and are annoyed/upset because they can't as easy anymore?

Ask yourself why a big girl like Lizzo should be booed off stage when she's actually talented and pretty?

Like, yall can't be mad because these girls are being propped up lol

Just saying I've seen men legit get angry because a big girl they have no intent on dating or even fucking is getting attention from other men

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Recently saw the morbidly obese Loni Love saying the doc told her she has only 35% body fat. At that point I knew there was an agenda against black women’s heath, black society health.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I think this is where the issue lies.

Can we be honest and say that at the core, the issue is that men where used to treating bigger women like jump offs and are annoyed/upset because they can't as easy anymore?

Ask yourself why a big girl like Lizzo should be booed off stage when she's actually talented and pretty?

Like, yall can't be mad because these girls are being propped up lol

Just saying I've seen men legit get angry because a big girl they have no intent on dating or even fucking is getting attention from other men

Lizzo's not my type, but I like big women. Certainly wouldn't boo or shame somebody for being a little fat.

But you got to treat them like jump offs. Even if you love them.

Otherwise you have to give up your life to wait hand and foot on someone dying of preventable illness. Give up that New York City vacation because your partner can't walk more than three blocks without getting winded. Have your partner throw a temper tantrum every time a skinnier woman so much as smiles at you. Or have them take every health goal you have as a personal insult.

I dated one fat woman who lived in a second story walk up apartment. One day she asks me to take out the trash. We've been seeing each other for a few months and she certainly done some things for me so it wasn't an unreasonable request.

I asked her for the bags and she told me they were already outside. Get back there and find out that she's been tossing trash bags off the balcony into the back yard. The bags are split open and there's garbage falling out.

I go to her like WTF. She shrugs her shoulders and says "I've never had one break before."

That's the reality of being so unhealthy you can't take a week's worth of garbage down the steps by yourself.

Y'all can accept that if you want, but I won't.