The Kendrick Lamar Control Responses (On-going) UPDATE: 2023

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
papoose blacked out. :smh:

:yes::yes::yes:

raw ny sh*t

Pap STILL can't craft a decent SONG or album though...

but good work.

again, K dot planned this perfectly because almost NO ONE other then ASTRO truly moved UP another level.

and because dudes like Joey and Fab are taking so long...

its almost an automatic DQ.

I think only J Cole and Drake are except.

They just to make SURE their response is PERFECT .

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Papoose went overboard :smh:

dude is the worst

"we laugh at you like HEE HEE HEE"... really dude?

Get the entire fuck outta here Papoose. Everything about you is whack.

Its was GOOD for Pap.

He always goes overboard.

Again...this booby trap is exposing ALL these rappers weaknesses and the reasons they ARE where they ARE.

Cassady used TOO MANY punches, Los tried TOO hard to be lyrical, Ortiz came correct but he ALWAYS does and sounded the same doing....

And they REALLY need to switch up the beat and go hard...

I'm seriously thinking ASTRO got the best one and Ortiz is a permanent silver medal just by being first AND good.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
papoose blacked out. :smh:

WTF.gif

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

I don't get this. So people have to wait for him to mention their names before they can respond:confused:
Did he wait for someone to mention his name before he made that verse:confused:
Did he not say this:confused:

"But this is hip hop and them niggas should know what time it is
And that goes for"

"What is competition? I’m tryna raise the bar high Who tryna jump and get it"

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't get this. So people have to wait for him to mention their names before they can respond:confused:
Did he wait for someone to mention his name before he made that verse:confused:
Did he not say this:confused:

"But this is hip hop and them niggas should know what time it is
And that goes for"

"What is competition? I’m tryna raise the bar high Who tryna jump and get it"

no that's not it...

its just HILARIOUS that the people NAMED either IMMEDIATELY said it was "cool" or haven't said a peep.

You wold THINK the named would be first in line.

Also those who weren't named also have submitted sub par material...

double fail.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
no that's not it...

its just HILARIOUS that the people NAMED either IMMEDIATELY said it was "cool" or haven't said a peep.

You wold THINK the named would be first in line.

Also those who weren't named also have submitted sub par material...

double fail.

That's because they are responding to hype surrounding the sub par lyrics of KL. Lets see KL respond to anyone of these guys and actually get a battle going. Right now it's all hype with no substance.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's because they are responding to hype surrounding the sub par lyrics of KL. Lets see KL respond to anyone of these guys and actually get a battle going. Right now it's all hype with no substance.

The people responding are missing the point. This isn't about battling one on one. This is about EVERYONE stepping the fuck up... stepping their bars up.... stepping their creativity up. He basically called out his friends and told them to stop being lazy.

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
The people responding are missing the point. This isn't about battling one on one. This is about EVERYONE stepping the fuck up... stepping their bars up.... stepping their creativity up. He basically called out his friends and told them to stop being lazy.

I been telling people the same shit. Everybody all hurt but he aint diss nobody. He told dudes that he bout to kill everything he touch so be ready or be prepared to get bodied off your own track.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been telling people the same shit. Everybody all hurt but he aint diss nobody. He told dudes that he bout to kill everything he touch so be ready or be prepared to get bodied off your own track.

Rappers are all emotional trying to make it personal instead of stepping it up

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Then he should have started with himself first. It is about a battle if someone comes for you. He said anyone could get it. Those fightin' words..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

* boom

Someone need to do a Dear Kendrick...like Jay did Dear Summer filled with metaphors just addressing the current state of hip hop and not even diss Kendrick address the world's RESPONSE to Kendrick instead and even poke fun at BOB's guitar, rappers NOT responding and Fred da godson's fail.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then he should have started with himself first. It is about a battle if someone comes for you. He said anyone could get it. Those fightin' words..

Again... use your context clues homie. What he said was, i fucks with all of yall. BUT, I'm about to go so hard that i'm gonna embarrass you if we're on the same track. I'm about to make your core following forget about you. He LITERALLY says, "I'm trying to raise the bar." People all emo b/c names got called out. Pusha T responded on twitter saying he knew exactly what KL was doing, and his was one of the names.

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Papoose...BOOOO. That was doo doo and juvenile. Who outside of NY listen to this nigga. See that's part of the problem. Nigga should be ran out of NY just for having that name.

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor

Rappers are all emotional trying to make it personal instead of stepping it up

Papoose...BOOOO. That was doo doo and juvenile. Who outside of NY listen to this nigga. See that's part of the problem. Nigga should be ran out of NY just for having that name.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o5tCK7dBpdQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so much is said in silence...:cool:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SLnEjI7773s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​