*** the official 2014-15 nba finals thread ***

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't he get one with the Lakers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4

Yeah I forgot he was on the 09 & 10 teams.

Saw him pouring champagne and was like wtf?

He'll probadly replace Byron Scott when they fire him

Last edited:

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
took two people to hold bill russell. Wish him well.

Safe to say Lebron cant win a chip on his own. Might beg Wade to come to cleveland :lol::lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
How the fuck you average 26,5, & 5 in the Finals and aint get no votes? Another sympathy Finals MVP given to a non-all star. :smh:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
How the fuck you average 26,5, & 5 in the Finals and aint get no votes? Another sympathy Finals MVP given to a non-all star. :smh:

yeah, i feel your pain. Lebrons counterpart gets fmvp two years in a row. that's why you really mad, right? You would feel 10% better had someone else gotten the mvp.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
ntogfrjg.gif

:lol:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

If Mayweather gets fucked up in a sparring match by a boxer who sucker punch him fucking him up a few days before a big fight, then he loses... Will that be copping pleas also? Or should he find a way of fighting through the concussions?:confused:

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
If Mayweather gets fucked up in a sparring match by a boxer who sucker punch him fucking him up a few days before a big fight, then he loses... Will that be copping pleas also? Or should he find a way of fighting through the concussions?:confused:
You weren't talking all that until the result was final.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wack ass Cavs:dance::dance::lol:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Curry shot well in the 4th quarter of game 4 and then game 5. Other than this, he didnt have the impact Iggy had.Iggy put up similar numbers scoring, played way better defense, and really was the one pushing the tempo.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
took two people to hold bill russell. Wish him well.

Safe to say Lebron cant win a chip on his own. Might beg Wade to come to cleveland :lol::lol:

No one can... Think about this, if you take LeBron off the team that played in the finals and you'd have a team worse than the Knicks... Take Iggy off the team, and nobody would notice..

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Curry shot well in the 4th quarter of game 4 and then game 5. Other than this, he didnt have the impact Iggy had.Iggy put up similar numbers scoring, played way better defense, and really was the one pushing the tempo.

I agree.

Curry did what a season MVP should do and that is Close strong and be the anchor leg.