Rising Star
BGOL Investor
r76ety.gif

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Lebron: 2-6 In the Finals
G.O.A.T Michael Jordan: 6-6 In The Finals

Only the greats can help you build dynasties....

But yea....
Shout out to Marc Jackson for building something that helped Steve Kerr win a title in his 1st year as a NBA headcoach.

Shout out to Steph Curry. Boy balled hard all season. Nothing came easy for him..... but he was still able to prove why he's the MVP of the league.

Shout out to LBJ getting another easy ride to the finals...despite putting up big numbers...truth is he didnt belong in the finals.

Great season...mediocre playoffs (with the exceptions of that SPurs/Clips series and a few game winners).

Looking forward to next year.

Now its time to get ready for the Chicago Bears Superbowl Run.

BULLS!!!!!!!

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
No they didnt. I'm surprised they made the correct call. it's clear who the MVP has been this entire series. Iggy is on the only Warriors' who came to play every.single.game.

This

Niggas is tripping if they think Steph deserved that MVP.

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
Lebron: 2-6 In the Finals
G.O.A.T Michael Jordan: 6-6 In The Finals

....lol

But yea....
Shout out to Marc Jackson for building something that helped Steve Kerr win a title in his 1st year as a NBA headcoach.

Shout out to Steph Curry. Boy balled hard all season. Nothing came easy for him..... but he was still able to prove why he's the MVP of the league.

Shout out to LBJ getting another easy ride to the finals...despite putting up big numbers...truth is he didnt belong in the finals.

Great season...mediocre playoffs (with the exceptions of that SPurs/Clips series and a few game winners).

Looking forward to next year. Now its time to get ready for the Chicago Bears Superbowl Run.

BULLS!!!!!!!

in 5 games right?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
this is how i feel about golden state winning:

i'm glad for the team, i'm glad for the bay area, but i'm REALLY glad for one player, and it's not steph curry.

i'm happy for...

i

i remember when dude had that 'career-ending' injury; they said he'd never come back from it. not only did he come back, but he's a champion now... and not from the bench.

and MAJOR PROPS to iggy for winning the MVP. that's good shit. :yes:

yessir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No they didnt. I'm surprised they made the correct call. it's clear who the MVP has been this entire series. Iggy is on the only Warriors' who came to play every.single.game.

Yeah man. The sacrifices Iggy made for the team can't be measured.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
:smh::smh::smh:

"you go to war with the army you have... not the army you want."

donald rumsfeld, circa 2003

Yeah because if Jordan were to lose Rodman and Pippen they would have still won all those games, and if the Lakers would have lost Kareem and Worthy they would have still spanked the Celtics..:yes: