{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn Seth with 6 3's in the 1st quarter!!! :eek2::eek2::eek2:

61gdmj.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Long foul calls are down around the league. I thought you were talking about that. Grizz got one that coulda won them the game.

No worries, Grizz def got away with one but that one was all bazemore he is a fucking dunce he reached and fouled him on that one lmao

But I'm all for the no reward for foul hunting and I laughed hard at Nash crying for Harden

As someone pointed out his stat line is looking the same as it has been he's just not get 17 free points at the line

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No worries, Grizz def got away with one but that one was all bazemore he is a fucking dunce he reached and fouled him on that one lmao

But I'm all for the no reward for foul hunting and I laughed hard at Nash crying for Harden

As someone pointed out his stat line is looking the same as it has been he's just not get 17 free points at the line
Warriors squad better than what I thought; and they gonna get better...

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
And Sengun played good tonight but he had his moments where Horford just took advantage of the rookie... it's good he played a crafty veteran like that... hopefully he learned from it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Last edited: