{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Trae still getting those bullshit calls though....

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
WHAT!!!!!? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

h91IM7.jpg

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Charlotte's playing good ball

Bridges is playing

Dude is looking at that next contract, trying to get Mikal Bridges money

Charlotte might regret not getting him signed before this year

We'll get it done...but i agree with you..should have done it sooner

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
He needs to stop complaining and take those wide open midrange jumpers he keeps turning down.

This is where we miss Kyrie because that motherfucker is knocking those down without hesitation..
Bro.... when Harden first joined the Rockets he was KILLING them middies.... he gotta get back to that because he not gonna get that call anymore.... not now at least

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro.... when Harden first joined the Rockets he was KILLING them middies.... he gotta get back to that because he not gonna get that call anymore.... not now at least

What's really frustrating is he's wide the fuck open too. When he runs p&r with Claxton, Clax rolls hard to the rim so the defender has to honor the roll and Harden is open. When he runs it with Aldridge, LA is a knock down shooter so the defender has to play him close so he's open there too. It makes no sense why he refuses to take it because the analytics bullshit

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's really frustrating is he's wide the fuck open too. When he runs p&r with Claxton, Clax rolls hard to the rim so the defender has to honor the roll and Harden is open. When he runs it with Aldridge, LA is a knock down shooter so the defender has to play him close so he's open there too. It makes no sense why he refuses to take it because the analytics bullshit
No Kyrie is gonna really hurt them. And I think James might bounce because of that also. I mean if Kyrie doesn't come back that's gotta make him and KD look and feel crazy. Especially KD dumb ass.....

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
No Kyrie is gonna really hurt them. And I think James might bounce because of that also. I mean if Kyrie doesn't come back that's gotta make him and KD look and feel crazy. Especially KD dumb ass.....
Damn no luv for KD :lol:

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ok, I thought It was just me, but yeah he be turning down mad open midrange shots to try and setup other people but the other players are just not scoring, As said in a previous thread Nash needs to start LA and have Clax come off the bench. None of the Nets big men can't guard anyone off the pick and roll, Ball was feasting on LA, Clax and Millsap. LA is the only pure scoring center they got so maybe they can try and keep up point for point but the Nets and there slow starts are crazy.

As a player KD is a beast. That mofo is probably the greatest scorer ever. But going to Brooklyn to play with fucking Kyrie has to be one of the dumbest decisions ever!! And he has to be questioning that decision now. And if Harden doesn't resign then what :dunno: ...

Kyrie basically fucked the whole Nets narrative up. I don't know If he's waiting for the New Mayor to come In and relax the restrictions or what, but If he doesn't come back the Nets will be first or second round exits In the playoffs, hell right now the Knicks look better than the Nets.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

KD coming to Brooklyn was as much as a business decision as it was a basketball one but on the court we'll see. I still think it's not a player issue as much as a coaching issue. I want Nash gone like yesterday

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
As a player KD is a beast. That mofo is probably the greatest scorer ever. But going to Brooklyn to play with fucking Kyrie has to be one of the dumbest decisions ever!! And he has to be questioning that decision now. And if Harden doesn't resign then what :dunno: ...
Harden don’t resign, would be inters

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KD coming to Brooklyn was as much as a business decision as it was a basketball one but on the court we'll see. I still think it's not a player issue as much as a coaching issue. I want Nash gone like yesterday
He could do the same business in SanFran. It was a dumb basketball decision, and I've always said that. What Kyrie is doing he's always done. Never would leave Steph for his dumb ass. And what happens if Kyrie and James walks? Nigaa there by himself :smh:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Harden don’t resign, would be inters
Very interesting and he's already said he wants to become a free agent. I would this Kyrie situation doesn't help. And Brooklyn has allegedly pulled their extension offer to Kyrie. That fool might ruin their whole organization. But that's his MO so no one should be surprised....

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Nash is the epitome of cac privilege.
THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE NETS!!!

Y'all looking at no calls for Harden, possibly not signing that contract extension, kyrie not being there, calling Durant dumb.....

That's all well and fine but for a first time, unproven coach to walk into THAT SITUATION is white privilege personified... and I like KD/Harden but I wish a thousand years of failures on them niggas because of their coach.

Their lack of success is square on his shoulders

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Very interesting and he's already said he wants to become a free agent. I would this Kyrie situation doesn't help. And Brooklyn has allegedly pulled their extension offer to Kyrie. That fool might ruin their whole organization. But that's his MO so no one should be surprised....

at least they wouldn't be in a bad salary cap situation :dunno:

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
at least they wouldn't be in a bad salary cap situation :dunno:
That may cause the team to be In purgatory for a while. If Harden decides to bounce. No one wants to play for a loosing franchise, The Nets were like that for a while before Kid, Kenyon and Jefferson got there, KD may draw players but It all depends on who's available at the time.The worst thing Is If no A teir players are available would be to offer a B their a ton of money. It's been done before.