The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We were literally having this conversation last night.

The wife broke it down like this ..

Women don’t embrace their natural beauty because men don’t value it. When a Insta-hoe gets a BBL, claw nails, vacuumed lips, gaudy eyelashes and fake weave, it’s cool, but the kicker is that because of all that, she gets flown out, treated well, everything bought and paid for.

That’s the proven formula that will usually bag a man and get him to spend his paper and women see that ...

Rinse and repeat.

Most likely why women’s beauty standards all mirror each others. Whatever on and poppin, rhats what they flocking to cause it works.

Now you have a small few who can stand in their truth and disregard the weave and rock natural, be happy in themselves with their face and body, but most of em not built like that.

Most are tryna get something from a man and that’s the look we usually respond to.

They fail to realize yes they get flown out, but they failed to get wife up. Average regular down to earth women usually get wife up first. Brittany is one who needs make up and was getting flown out, she still not married. Theirs tons of women just like that, they have this drug dealer mentality that they can play this game forever. After they sold their soul and ruined their reputation nobody will wife them like super head!

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitches be so short sited
First off the dudes that are doing that are dudes with most likely illegal disposable income unless they are athlete/entertainer.
Secondly, those kinda of bitches are fun girls, only a fool would try to wife one

that's that social media/internet/reality tv life these women are drawn to. that shit is facade just likes those layers of makeup they're buried underneath The underlined part is what they don't get

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
They fail to realize yes they get flown out, but they failed to get wife up. Average regular down to earth women usually get wife up first. Brittany is one who needs make up and was getting flown out, she still not married. Theirs tons of women just like that, they have this drug dealer mentality that they can play this game forever. After they sold their soul and ruined their reputation nobody will wife them like super head!
I used to think this too and for the most part, I do agree with you my brotha. The smart ones know to stay away from these types absolutely, but what I’ve learned is, and what the key difference is exactly what Kevin Samuels main demographic is compiled of... many many simps out there would JUMP at the opportunity to have a chance at a former used up Dubai porta potty with a fat ass.

There’s sadly no shortage of simpletons or captain save a hoes in our gender and these women know it. They know it, and they use to further their cause.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who going to step up and help Big Shirley?

Men Won't Accept My 5 Kids | Younger Men Won't Commit

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to think this too and for the most part, I do agree with you my brotha. The smart ones know to stay away from these types absolutely, but what I’ve learned is, and what the key difference is exactly what Kevin Samuels main demographic is compiled of... many many simps out there would JUMP at the opportunity to have a chance at a former used up Dubai porta potty with a fat ass.

There’s sadly no shortage of simpletons or captain save a hoes in our gender and these women know it. They know it, and they use to further their cause.

I agree the simps will jump at the opportunity. So would the average guy, difference is the average guy has bills and a 9-5. She will look down on the average stable guy but that’s who she needs to be with. But she going to used the simps for to long. Nobody checking for Lisa Ray, Janet Jackson, Halley Berry, shit I Tariji P or Regina Hall not married.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who going to step up and help Big Shirley?

Men Won't Accept My 5 Kids | Younger Men Won't Commit

Steve is doing a disservice to these women, suggesting Facebook instead of taking care of those kids?!?! The amount of time and energy to care for 5 kids...this broad is like; "FCUK THEM KIDS!!!! I'm trying to get stuck!!!" Moving a bunch of kids from GOD knows where for GOD knows what reason. ""I" needed a change!" Again; "FCUK THEM KIDS!!!" She don't care. I love how Steve flipped it on her and her answer is; "Well I come from a big family..." That ain't the fcuking question I asked SHOULD have been his response. But he knows how his toast is buttered. That Oprah book club crowd don't like to be talk to that way. Hence why you have a mother of 5 leaving her ex to move to wherever the fcuk she is now and go on the Steve Harvey show asking this dumb ass ?uestion!

I have no problem with women dating younger men, but what is the difference between the opposite? When older men date younger women they are "providing" in exchange for sex/relationship! Need that phone bill paid, light bill, etc... well there comes a toll and you have got to pay the trolls toll! She wants someone that is going marry her old ass. Then she better be a millionaire! She is like that broad that takes firefighter exam fails miserably thinking it was gonna be one way and then complains to make the test easier for her. End up getting her and whoever she is trying to save burnt alive.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steve is doing a disservice to these women, suggesting Facebook instead of taking care of those kids?!?! The amount of time and energy to care for 5 kids...this broad is like; "FCUK THEM KIDS!!!! I'm trying to get stuck!!!" Moving a bunch of kids from GOD knows where for GOD knows what reason. ""I" needed a change!" Again; "FCUK THEM KIDS!!!" She don't care. I love how Steve flipped it on her and her answer is; "Well I come from a big family..." That ain't the fcuking question I asked SHOULD have been his response. But he knows how his toast is buttered. That Oprah book club crowd don't like to be talk to that way. Hence why you have a mother of 5 leaving her ex to move to wherever the fcuk she is now and go on the Steve Harvey show asking this dumb ass ?uestion!

I have no problem with women dating younger men, but what is the difference between the opposite? When older men date younger women they are "providing" in exchange for sex/relationship! Need that phone bill paid, light bill, etc... well there comes a toll and you have got to pay the trolls toll! She wants someone that is going marry her old ass. Then she better be a millionaire! She is like that broad that takes firefighter exam fails miserably thinking it was gonna be one way and then complains to make the test easier for her. End up getting her and whoever she is trying to save burnt alive.

Oldhead got the game fucked up. She been married for decades and now wanna find the younger version of her ex husband though she looks like a senior. If she was smart she'd enjoy the sex and some good laughs and keep it pushing. If she's not cutting a check I'm not sure what she thinks the benefit of some yohngbul marrying her is..

I'mma leave sis with the five kids alone. I wouldn't say anything nice.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oldhead got the game fucked up. She been married for decades and now wanna find the younger version of her ex husband though she looks like a senior. If she was smart she'd enjoy the sex and some good laughs and keep it pushing. If she's not cutting a check I'm not sure what she thinks the benefit of some yohngbul marrying her is..

Not to mention the MILF looks like a stereotypical Karen, complete with a Karen's hairstyle.
:lol:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not to mention the MILF looks like a stereotypical Karen, complete with a Karen's hairstyle.
:lol:

Let's be honest that broad looks like a glovers mit!