The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These would be the same people looking at Trump supporters talking about how crazy they look! I get it back when Mos Def was on Rawkus I HATED when he started acting and getting major roles. But how much a piece of shyt am I that I don't want a person to make money and support their family? Just enjoy the work that they do, for what it is.

I have to say I usually don't like Oshay's videos they are SUPER annoying, he should do his videos in this format from now on. This was SO MUCH better. Those animations are garbage to me.

As black men can we no longer use the term "Nothing-burger"?!?! :rolleyes:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He isn't very good at having these "debates".

His crowd is people who think Iceberg Slim should be a way of life. But again he showed his ass where one video is Dr. Jekyll and another is Mr. Hyde. So why he code switches on his own fcuking show is bizarre?

The Sha'carri issue isn't a black feminist issue, it's a black issue. He derailed that topic conveniently when it wasn't going to go his way.

A black belt is a black belt if you are getting down to who is a better male or female you're trolling.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

comment from the vid

I live in London and the truth is a lot of these women kicked their husbands out of the house in exchange for government assistance with the mindset that there were limitless options. I know a 48yr old account who did her husband dirty and now she’s desperate for a man. Consequences of stupidity and short term financial gains.

I work with a lot of UK dudes and this is the truth. Their divorce laws are way worse than ours. Hoes make out like fat rats there.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't watch and haven't watched Steve's show, but does he ever approach the weight thing? Cause although the 5 kids are the main issue with Shirley, the fact that she's a big chick is also an issue, and Kevin S would be like height, weight, dress size ( cut to fat chick music) :lol:

Oldhead got the game fucked up. She been married for decades and now wanna find the younger version of her ex husband though she looks like a senior. If she was smart she'd enjoy the sex and some good laughs and keep it pushing. If she's not cutting a check I'm not sure what she thinks the benefit of some yohngbul marrying her is..

I'mma leave sis with the five kids alone. I wouldn't say anything nice.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't watch and haven't watched Steve's show, but does he ever approach the weight thing? Cause although the 5 kids are the main issue with Shirley, the fact that she's a big chick is also an issue, and Kevin S would be like height, weight, dress size ( cut to fat chick music) :lol:

I am not gonna front some, some big girls look good with the weight. Ashely Peaks would get it! NOT HER!

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHAT...THE....EVER....LOVING...FCUK!!!!!

You gonna marry a cat and you never met his THREE FCUKING KIDS and you been with him for TWO YEARS?!?!?!

Get the fcuk out of here that these broads ain't actors!!!!

The 22 year old living with her father could get it!
Why is that hard to believe?

I have a female coworker who is 36 and the shit she is doing at her age is unbelievable.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How is it these people haven't been eaten by a bear or drowned in a tub?!?!

That is the problem with the progression, stupid people who should have died YEARS ago. We've kept them alive, bred with them and created part stupid kids.

I haven’t got past the eatin’ by a bear part yet. I’ll come back to this comment later to see if I can finish the rest. :lol:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay, this dude is a NERD! And as a nerd, I know my kind! This dude keeps naming shyt off Marvel movies, The Matrix, Star Wars, etc..

literally everyone and they moma watches those movies. that ain't saying shit in popular culture.