The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Neither of these guys falls under "simp" label. Geek ass nigga narrating dont know wtf he talking about and probably has no bitches in real life.

It is SUPER hard to try and put celebrities into shyt like this cause; Nobody knows what is going on or how they're rolling, also they're all fcuking each other anyway.

They all marry, divorce and remarry each other within months

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If ppl haven't figure out that KS is a liar,

I respect KS message and my girl and I agree with the majority of what says, but when he tries to include his "personal" experience or speak about what men should do practically, it's obvious that he's trying hard to convince the audience.

Which makes me believe he leaves an alternative lifestyle.....but I won't kill the messenger because the conversations he's caused and having is necessary.

But when spews shit like "get a 1099 girlfriend", I'm like bro, any man of "high value" don't and won't trick off for female attention. They don't have to. Only a man who's never dealt with women think that a woman will stay inside any parameters you set for her.....especially if you're a man that a lot of women want.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Can’t agree with you on that one brother. The way he broke down Jlo was amazing.
JLO keeps a man with 8 figure networth on deck. And she has a higher net worth than her current fiance. How does that make him a simp?
Can’t agree with you on that one brother. The way he broke down Jlo was amazing. He broke Pete down by saying she worth 2 billion and this is the best she can do.
The bitch just left a nigga with a 3 billion net worth and he still begging for her back, so clearly she "can" do better. Pete knocking her down is a come up for him. How does that make him a simp?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JLO keeps a man with 8 figure networth on deck. And she has a higher net worth than her current fiance. How does that make him a simp?

The bitch just left a nigga with a 3 billion net worth and he still begging for her back, so clearly she "can" do better. Pete knocking her down is a come up for him. How does that make him a simp?

It makes Ben a simp because Jlo and Ben was together in 2002. JLo then fucks with Marc Anthony, Back up dancer, tried to wife A Rod but A Rod curved her and didn’t marry her she had a couple of babies and then return to Ben, then she say she wants a 50 million dollar house. So Ben is now house shopping. Basically the bitch left you got married had kids fuck other ninja and now you let her back in. That’s simp cuz!

Pete is simp because he tattooed my girlfriend a lawyer on his body.While this chick got 4 kids, are you tattooing a bitch with 4 kids on your chest? In your eyes they not simps..might have to pull your player card we saving hoes now?

She had 4 kids by a 4billion dollar man. But the best she can pull is Pete. While she worth 2 billion. You pulling Brittany Spears with 2 billion??

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It makes Ben a simp because Jlo and Ben was together in 2002. JLo then fucks with Marc Anthony, Back up dancer, tried to wife A Rod but A Rod curved her and didn’t marry her she had a couple of babies and then return to Ben, then she say she wants a 50 million dollar house. So Ben is now house shopping. Basically the bitch left you got married had kids fuck other ninja and now you let her back in. That’s simp cuz!
You niggas be using terms yall dont understand. The bitch left Ben because he was a drunk and other shit going on including baby mama shit. Life dont stand still, she got married, had a family and left dude because he got caught slipping. She dated Arod and left him reportedly because he was weirdo. Every nigga the broad leaves seem to chase her down in efforts to win her back. Fuck you thought the bitch was gonna go celibate and join a monastery until Ben came back? Grow up bro. Nothing about Bens behavior reads simp. Maybe he is tho, but nothing on face value reads that way.

Pete is simp because he tattooed my girlfriend a lawyer on his body.While this chick got 4 kids, are you tattooing a bitch with 4 kids on your chest? In your eyes they not simps..might have to pull your player card we saving hoes now?
Pete is a 20 something D level weirdo comic and relatively broke. He pulled one of the most famous women on the planet who happens to be worth over 9 figures. Last seen driving her cars, living in her home, spending her bread, and presumably raw dogging her at will while her husband (the real simp) begs for her back.... all while raising his Q level and public profile. That aint simp behavior my man. And that billshit tattoo on a clown with a hundred tattoos means nothing. Its a finesse move that he can erase or cover as soon as he milks that bitch for what shes worth.
She had 4 kids by a 4billion dollar man. But the best she can pull is Pete.
You sound like a ho. She already has kids by a billionaire. She has nothing else to prove. She won the game of life my man. At this point she can date a fucking bum and be still be fine.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Neither of these guys falls under "simp" label. Geek ass nigga narrating dont know wtf he talking about and probably has no bitches in real life.

Agreed, this is some weird and over simplistic commentary, and I’m speaking on his critique on J-Lo because I didn’t listen to the full show. To say that men need to run women’s options out sooner is a bizarre statement to make. First of all, why? Secondly, it ain’t that simple.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Comments are hilarious and scary at the same time.

These bitches actually letting any nigga hit em raw :smh:

1 comment

No cap I was in a relationship for 7 years and just became single about 5 months ago so I ain’t hip to the single life that’s goin on now.. I had to work my self into some new women.. long story short….These women would not lemme fuck with a condom.. literally tried to stop me from wearing one.. I said fuck it I ain’t with this shit… it was at least the first 2 I had to turn down smh.. wtf kinda gross ass shit goin on out here.. you won’t get me an std.. I’m strapped like Rambo out this mf

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Comments are hilarious and scary at the same time.

These bitches actually letting any nigga hit em raw :smh:

1 comment

No cap I was in a relationship for 7 years and just became single about 5 months ago so I ain’t hip to the single life that’s goin on now.. I had to work my self into some new women.. long story short….These women would not lemme fuck with a condom.. literally tried to stop me from wearing one.. I said fuck it I ain’t with this shit… it was at least the first 2 I had to turn down smh.. wtf kinda gross ass shit goin on out here.. you won’t get me an std.. I’m strapped like Rambo out this mf

...WHAAAT?! I think TWICE I have hit raw before my wife! Once when a condom broke and could IMMEDIATLEY tell cause that shyt felt REALLY good! Side of me said: "FCUK IT!!! Just keep going this ain't your fault!" But I couldn't, pulled out and re-applied another (side note: DUREX condoms are the WORST!!! Great if you're trying to show off cause those bytches break!) Second when an ex-fiancé was talking shyt that I never want to hit raw and dared me...almost dared me into getting herself pregnant! About 4 strokes in she shut it down and told me to get a condom.

These kids are out here juggling chainsaws blindfolded! Fcuk an STD just pregnancies alone had me walking with them! I still got old backpacks that got condoms in them that the wife keeps finding thinking I am out in these streets.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Bruh, I know jawn. She's from Philly, or at least lived in Philly for years. She's a singer. The rumor is she had a series of mental breakdowns lately. Yikes! Definitely wasn't a good look for her. Hope she's good because, damn!

Screen-Shot-2022-04-20-at-8-37-56-PM.png

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
brothers...for yall calling KS a liar....

no bit of advice fits 100% of anything....there are always exceptions to ANY rule...but those exceptions dont necessarily invalidate the rule...

We aren't talking about the shyt he says, but it is about some of his extra-curricular activities. Sometimes you can tell a liar when they're bringing shyt up that has nothing to do with the topic that is being discussed. It's like if we're talking about bidets and I bring up that I have a 13million dollar house. You'd look at me like what does the cost of your house have to do with how I think water being shot up your ass is weird!

And you know what he may be a former bouncer that holds 3 black belts with degrees in physics and chemistry! I just don't see how any of this relates to shyt he's discussed on his shows!

Also, if people are using this as some kind of gospel then men have FAILED! This shyt should be entertainment purposes only. Sure getting a dialog talking, but hanging on every word of this man. Paying ANY of these Red Pill hacks for some shyt ones father should have taught them, yeah we didn't do our job as a man and as a father.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I respect KS message and my girl and I agree with the majority of what says, but when he tries to include his "personal" experience or speak about what men should do practically, it's obvious that he's trying hard to convince the audience.

Which makes me believe he leaves an alternative lifestyle.....but I won't kill the messenger because the conversations he's caused and having is necessary.

But when spews shit like "get a 1099 girlfriend", I'm like bro, any man of "high value" don't and won't trick off for female attention. They don't have to. Only a man who's never dealt with women think that a woman will stay inside any parameters you set for her.....especially if you're a man that a lot of women want.
um what?

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
How is trying HARD to convince the audience regarding his personal experience? He hardly talks about himself and when he does, it is relevant.

Whenever he speaks of his experience with women and how he's not gay, he starts repeating his words over and over again, blabbering even, as if he's trying too hard to convince folks.

But again, I won't shoot the messenger. I support what he's doing.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whenever he speaks of his experience with women and how he's not gay, he starts repeating his words over and over again, blabbering even, as if he's trying too hard to convince folks.

Dead on. He’s moist as a dishrag. He should come out and pull in the dishwater community and get double the views of him slaughtering ratchets. They love theatrics. Nobody is buying this dude WANTS pussy simply because he can prove he’s had some. No G hawks perfume.
:lol:Glad he’s bodying hoes on our behalf though.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

and what would you recommend he say against false accusations with no proof after 50+ years on this planet?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Not the same. A woman misrepresenting a relationship (no matter how brief and platonic) is not the same as innuendo from random strangers you don't know.
it is the same. doesn't matter who is doing it, if people are persistent in a rumor and its hurting your reputation, you have to address it.