The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...why is this here?!?! These cats with these reaction videos are...nevermind he might be a BGOL member and then we'll have beef over an opinion

:lol:

There's an entire YouTube economy around that shit now. It's wild. Some people are really good and witty with their reactions and responses. Others basically just repost a video, agree with it, add no humor or insight, and monetize it. Shit is wild. But if youtube wants to cut them a check for that shit, getcha bread! Fuck it.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly think he was que9k before he disappeared.

Same frat, and man road like hell for him.

Kevin makes good points, but hes full of shit too. He makes up ducktales prolifically.

Dude def sound like he just be making shit up, thats the world we live in though. You can literally become whoever you want to be if your willing to put in the work to make others believe it

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But the message was spot on.
Andrew is flosses nonstop but there's some knowledge there if you see past the money.

Eh, I think the message turns into bullshyt! Starts off good and nose dives! These cats always take it to some; 'Get a broad that is 19!' Who is this video for? As much flossing he does and suggesting women that are "barely legal"...who REALLY is this video for?

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Eh, I think the message turns into bullshyt! Starts off good and nose dives! These cats always take it to some; 'Get a broad that is 19!' Who is this video for? As much flossing he does and suggesting women that are "barely legal"...who REALLY is this video for?

Males who endeavor for the playboy lifestyle but live vicariously through Andrews's online exploits as they cannot acquire the level of wealth he has attained and carelessly spends. I think they're called INCELS, MGTOW, and some BGOL members.
Haha!

Jokes aside, I listen to Andrew from time to time as he and a close friend of mine share very similar personalities.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Males who endeavor for the playboy lifestyle but live vicariously through Andrews's online exploits as they cannot acquire the level of wealth he has attained and carelessly spends. I think they're called INCELS, MGTOW, and some BGOL members.
Haha!

Jokes aside, I listen to Andrew from time to time as he and a close friend of mine share very similar personalities.

Ah, all good then, I'll leave it at that then.:thumbsup:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This has to be a mental health issue! There is NO WAY this person believes that she should be able to get a millionaire and that she is settling for an average dude.

I love how he lets them keep the rating that they give themselves; 'I'm a 6!' Bytch you ain't no 6!!! But he lets them keep that rating, but he is the mean one?! Most dudes will HALT a conversation off of the rating alone.

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

32:30 mark

:frozen::frozen::frozen:

My ex was like this broke up over something VERY trivial.

Funny he talks that the government benefit assistance wasn't a reason for black families breaking up, but then cites it as a reason for breaking up black families. Cause he talked about how this wasn't an issue in states like Oklahoma.

His Instagram policy seems creepy as hell! I NEED to be able to see your Instagram

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yup I scratch my head at a successful man has this much time on his hands. Can’t fuck with no 19 year old! He does have some points. But running a household equates to I got shit to do!

Matter fact let me run to Home Depot and rent this 30 ft ladder. So I can cut this tree branch down away from my house.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup I scratch my head at a successful man has this much time on his hands. Can’t fuck with no 19 year old! He does have some points. But running a household equates to I got shit to do!

Matter fact let me run to Home Depot and rent this 30 ft ladder. So I can cut this tree branch down away from my house.

Not to derail the thread, but I bought this Ryobi pole saw off of eBay to cut down branches from my neighbors tree (tree is gonna look hideous during the summer with a gaping hole in the side) and didn't have as many of those annoying spear shaped leaves all over my car and yard last fall.

But it kinda depends on what you define as successful. I think cats like this, they live in apartments. Where you don't have to do a lot of shyt yourself. So that time that you and I dedicate to household maintenance, they can dedicate to dealing with ditzy ass broads.

Last edited:

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
...why is this here?!?! These cats with these reaction videos are...nevermind he might be a BGOL member and then we'll have beef over an opinion

Didn't watch this vid, but I hate that shit with a passion. I'm glad people are starting to call it out. Ran across a vid on IG last week. Dude literally took content, split screened it with his face and put a caption over the original content info. No words, no response, no input. Just his face and a caption saying 'I agree with this'.

Called him out on it and the nigga blocked my profile. My thing is, if you are truly offering something, defend it when someone calls you out. Blocking my profile just confirmed it for me.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not to derail the thread, but I bought this Ryobi pole saw off of eBay to cut down branches from my neighbors tree (tree is gonna look hideous during the summer with a gaping hole in the side) and didn't have as many of those annoying spear shaped leaves all over my car and yard last fall.

But it kinda depends on what you define as successful. I think cats like this, they live in apartments. Where you don't have to do a lot of shyt yourself. So that time that you and I dedicate to household maintenance, they can dedicate to dealing with ditzy ass broads.

Got to look into that one thanks.

Im try to describe it.. if I’m in a Bugatti I’m not putting no 300lb woman in the passenger seat or thot. I’m pulling the best well rounded woman. The dentist/lawyer/new anchor/gynecologist. Quality over quantity..not a ditzy ass broad I can pull at the gas station. Now I would be settling, I didn’t work this hard accomplish these type of goals.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude def sound like he just be making shit up, thats the world we live in though. You can literally become whoever you want to be if your willing to put in the work to make others believe it

sound like?

If ppl haven't figure out that KS is a liar, I have a bridge to sell them.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't watch this vid, but I hate that shit with a passion. I'm glad people are starting to call it out. Ran across a vid on IG last week. Dude literally took content, split screened it with his face and put a caption over the original content info. No words, no response, no input. Just his face and a caption saying 'I agree with this'.

Called him out on it and the nigga blocked my profile. My thing is, if you are truly offering something, defend it when someone calls you out. Blocking my profile just confirmed it for me.

That's always been my thing!!! Defend your shyt, "leaders lead"! I got blocked by Tariq after asking him: "Then what?" Back when he was talking that don't vote bullshyt. Missed all those chances to donate to the videos and museum!

And this guy's video wasn't as bad as the one you're talking about. He just didn't let the video ride, but he is taking one man's relationship, from the man's point of view spouting that "ALL women" bullshyt and the video wasn't even about that. I guess homie is a rapper and his broad is useless...HOW MANY RAPPERS CHICKS HAVE LIFE SKILLS?!?!?! And you want to lump them with average chicks? That is like putting Brittney Renner and my sister in the same category. They aren't the same, both modern women with modern women thinking but my sister knows the amount of shyt a man is gonna put up without a Britney Renner body.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sound like?

If ppl haven't figure out that KS is a liar, I have a bridge to sell them.

A good rule of thumb if you're on youtube or any online video platform asking for Likes, subscriptions or donations. You're a fraud. I think that lawyer dude is legit, but amongst his peers he just seems like he doesn't fit in.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really not a fan, his self-righteousness is a little annoying. Nothing ever goes wrong, he never makes mistakes, he has ALL the answers. Anytime someone is that "perfect" and never shows their face, that is suspect to me.

True KS and Jason kind of mirror each other. Kevin S.I.G.N is what he then turns around and use on his audience. KS doesn’t show the woman he involved with and once he gets around a beautiful woman. He gets uncomfortable doesn’t seem natural. I just watch a little of him and the Jenny B video. His mannerisms are very “Happy” like.