The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Part 2

I give KS props, he let her speak and she basically made herself look bad. Without KS actually challenging her.

"I don't find this conversation productive because I don't feel personally inspired by it."

TrippCiti

Rising Star
Registered
Had honestly never heard of this dude until tonight, when I saw his name referenced in a Twitter post about the Will Smith-Chris Rock situation. Saw this BGOL thread and clicked into it...Damn...122 pages (I looked at the first and last)...Dude must have some kind of hustle going. Oh, well...No fucks to give.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...That lady...her son ain't Will Smith. In the REAL world, "just human" isn't a defense that is going to keep you out of jail for assault!

The stupid people that was coming on, shows why you don't open up for ALL of the interwebs.

Man I was waiting for KS to say that why, I don’t talk to y’all men. Referring to the guy saying CR should’ve joke on someone else. As far as the 53 year old lady it was nails on a chalkboard. These chick will have you in jail or dead…and the need to be right is dangerous!

I used to scratch my head on the phone talking to women. Trying to make sense to them, now soon as I hear the need to be right. I get off the phone case closed!

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I was waiting for KS to say that why, I don’t talk to y’all men. Referring to the guy saying CR should’ve joke on someone else. As far as the 53 year old lady it was nails on a chalkboard. These chick will have you in jail or dead…and that need to be right is dangerous!

I used to scratch my head on the phone talking to women. Trying to make sense to them, now soon as I hear the need to be right. I get off the phone case closed!

Dog it's worse in that Will Smith thread these cats are okay with assault over jokes from a comedian

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dog it's worse in that Will Smith thread these cats are okay with assault over jokes from a comedian

Wow…..over words, you know how many people talk about people in the work place or period! Have to learn to walk away. I tend to study things that’s not being said first. In this particular case Jada hasn’t said a word….no apology to Chris Rock. But in 2016 you boycotted the Oscar, but yet attend the 22 Oscars.

Notice how the oldest son that’s not from Jada acts. Totally different from Jada’s children, he not with that bullshit. Got Jaden talking about Tyler the Creator is my boyfriend, while the daughter was sleeping with a 32 year old as a minor. “A weak mother will raise weak children”

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This can't be real!!! This motherfcuker is taking L's being shot out of a t-shirt cannon! Your daughter is asking for another MAN to come back so she and "momy" can be happy??? That's gotta be heartbreaking for Will, that your wifes' dead ex still holds that much weight amongst YOUR KID!!! She wasn't alive when Tupac died, was she? How does she know about the relationship/impact he had in her life? Mother is blatantly talking about it. Telling her kids The Adventures of Jada and Tupac. While this poor bastard is in a corner trying to figure how did I lose Man of my own fcuking house/family to a cat that's been dead for 10years or so?!?!

But you know what I felt some kind of way when Cosby got this treatment. After that slap I feel NOTHING for this family! You want to break the rules of society use your power and influence to go out partying like you just didn't assault, ridicule and embarrass another black man? Oh, I am here for this dragging! Crazy left wing-nuts have at them! Bunch of shyt that couldn't be possibly real, yeah I could fact check it, but it's the Smiths and these creepy motherfcukers get what they deserve.

So as far as I am concerned Willow pines (see what I did there) for Tupac to be her daddy. Not a pokemon, or a mythical creature like normal children a dead cat that 'momy' USED to bang!!! FCUK you Will!

Okay Kevin is lurking and basically eating off of my posts. Cut the check motherfcuker!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"...not writing Santa Claus, not writing Easter Bunny..."

Not a pokemon, or a mythical creature like normal children a dead cat that 'momy' USED to bang!!! FCUK you Will!

Just so you motherfcukers don't think I am just making this shyt up and I am imagining getting ripped off more than Jewish comedy writers! I am checking all of the accounts with Kevin in the name (cause if you're gonna lurk, you'd do it with your ACTUAL FCUKING NAME!!!)

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just so you motherfcukers don't think I am just making this shyt up and I am imagining getting ripped off more than Jewish comedy writers! I am checking all of the accounts with Kevin in the name (cause if you're gonna lurk, you'd do it with your ACTUAL FCUKING NAME!!!)

I honestly think he was que9k before he disappeared.

Same frat, and man road like hell for him.

Kevin makes good points, but hes full of shit too. He makes up ducktales prolifically.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly think he was que9k before he disappeared.

Same frat, and man road like hell for him.

Kevin makes good points, but hes full of shit too. He makes up ducktales prolifically.

WHAT THE FCUK!?!?!? These motherfcukers talking this bullshyt for no reason!

Back when I was fighting Bruce Lee I was thinking man that sex I just had with Tina Turner was incredible! But I need to finish my thesis on quantum mechanics for my doctorate. I mean Albert Eninstein isn't gonna come up with that theory of relativity by himself! Whoops, I did it again got lost in my thoughts while I am CLEARLY beating the shyt out of Bruce Lee! Better pay attention so I don't kill Bruce Lee...like the other five guys...you know what that sounds like a GREAT name for a restaurant. Maybe hotdogs or a diner or some kind of American cuisine. I can think about it late...dammit I just killed Bruce Lee. Welp that makes six...multiplied by 6 you'd get the size of my dyck...in feet!!!