The Official KODI/Cord Cutters discussion thread "No Spoilers"

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mines is co ing later today. Having to isolate in my childs room (thanks covid) with no cable is killing me.. Totally new to this. How can I watch sports on this thing

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hit or miss. I use it to supplement it to watch espn+ content. For some reason I can't watch + shit on cobra.

how do you search for shows on rlaxx app, I’m looking for Man in the Arena that was on ESPN+

01fixer

Star
Platinum Member
i don't even use kodi aymore
just beetv or cinema hd
I use BEETV and Unlockmytv on firestick. I go to kodi if i cannot get what I'm looking for there. After reading some of these post, I'm interested in checking out Eternal and Cobra. I don't know much about them beyond the little I've read in the past couple of pages.

Last edited:

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I use BEETV and Unlockmytv on firestick. I go to kodi if i cannot get what I'm looking for there. After reading some of these post, I'm interested in checking out Eternal and Cobra. I don't know much about them beyond the little I've read in the past couple of pages.
i tried the iptv evolution based on this thread and it's like having cable for 5 bucks a month on one tv

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's been almost 8 months since I've had Cobra.
Being able to watch any and all the premium Movie Channels have came in handy on those late, can't sleep nights. Also watching news like ABC,FOX or NBC in almost any different state from NY to Chicago to LA while seeing the difference in what's reported vs the same talking points that given to all stations is interesting. Having all the sports channels and PPV is a great highlight when I have people over. Although I have every station I find myself watching Cartoon Network, Comedy Central for South Park and Viceland or Revolt All the time. All this for $28 for 2 firesticks being billed every 3 months...it's more than worth it. Add my 600 mbs internet, and the bill basically breaks down to $90 bucks a month for everything.

Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
I've had Cobra since March 2021, haven't had a problem aside from the occasional buffering, but I just change the feed from East coast to West coast.

Totally worth the $10 dollars as I only watch about $10 worth of TV anyway. I shouldn't have to pay $100+ for a bunch of shit I don't watch.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
How do I get started on this? I have a family member that needs cable since they no longer get access from thier HOA.

What's the cheapest way to do so? I need a firestick?

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
Registered
How do I get started on this? I have a family member that needs cable since they no longer get access from thier HOA.

What's the cheapest way to do so? I need a firestick?

evolved.website
thats the website for the cable service there are others but this is my backup once you sign up they will give you instructions how to download and stuff
I have mines installed on Firestick, Xbox, Cell Phone ( may only work only on WIFI ) Tablets etc.

sliqnes

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
It's been almost 8 months since I've had Cobra.
Being able to watch any and all the premium Movie Channels have came in handy on those late, can't sleep nights. Also watching news like ABC,FOX or NBC in almost any different state from NY to Chicago to LA while seeing the difference in what's reported vs the same talking points that given to all stations is interesting. Having all the sports channels and PPV is a great highlight when I have people over. Although I have every station I find myself watching Cartoon Network, Comedy Central for South Park and Viceland or Revolt All the time. All this for $28 for 2 firesticks being billed every 3 months...it's more than worth it. Add my 600 mbs internet, and the bill basically breaks down to $90 bucks a month for everything.
How do i get this?

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do i get this?

Purchase a firestick is you don't have one. just follow these 2 links.

First link allows you to pay for the subscription you want.

Second link is how to install it once they send you your password and login info.

It shouldn't take no more than 15 minutes to set up after you get your login credentials, as long as you follow the install instructions.

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh, I almost forgot, it's important to purchase a VPN for your Firestick. I have Norp VPN on mine. This allows you to mask your IP Address since having all these channels are considered illegal.
I believe I purchased a subscription for norp vpn for 2 years for like $70 bucks

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Purchase a firestick is you don't have one. just follow these 2 links.

First link allows you to pay for the subscription you want.

Second link is how to install it once they send you your password and login info.

It shouldn't take no more than 15 minutes to set up after you get your login credentials, as long as you follow the install instructions.

This shit is fire

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got it and hooked it up?

Already had the firesticks loaded with Kodi. Just went ahead and purchased tivimate and Cobra......took about 10-15 minutes to get everything signed in and loaded......

Only minimal buffering (5-10 seconds tops) on a handful of channels my wife watches. Everything I'm interested in was a ok and mostly FULL HD.