The Official "Request A Pic From Your Favortie BGOL Female" Thread.

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
5zbfxxg.jpg

Me and you next lifetime Get You Hot. Class, beauty, brains, body, and cooking skills = all a man needs. I'm requesting a classy pic from you specifically...with or without clothing, your choice. ;)

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
5zbfxxg.jpg

Me and you next lifetime Get You Hot. Class, beauty, brains, body, and cooking skills = all a man needs. I'm requesting a classy pic from you specifically...with or without clothing, your choice. ;)

Ahhh ha, see how you do, put me on front like that, LOL!!! I'm game, can do...:yes:

WhoDat

U*S*M*C
BGOL Investor
100_1889.jpg

Whose ass I have to kiss to get a new picture on this bitch?

What will it take to get additional lurker women to step on in?

I'd kiss some female lurker ass for a photo but I don't know who you are!

Step on in and introduce yourself so we (I) can get a pic!

:dance:

f99b101036389.gif

Last edited:

WhoDat

U*S*M*C
BGOL Investor
This a Sunday bump, praying to still get a pick from get you hot. If not, then I'll let this bitch fade off into post history....

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
Ok, DigitalAngel.....it's time for you to debut in this thread..and I got first dibbs. You left catz blue ballin' when you deleted ya post, but that's cool I like to be teased....:lol:

Being that the closest i'll get to you breakin' me off is wit a pic...then i'll take a special one:D:D

WhoDat

U*S*M*C
BGOL Investor
Ok, DigitalAngel.....it's time for you to debut in this thread..and I got first dibbs. You left catz blue ballin' when you deleted ya post, but that's cool I like to be teased....:lol:

Being that the closest i'll get to you breakin' me off is wit a pic...then i'll take a special one:D:D

DigitalAngel? Whut I miss?

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
Geez. A chick goes on a leave of absence for a few weeks, and I miss out on all this? Which guy is giving out dick pics??? I'm not too much of a fan of that, but shiiiit, send one this way.

WhoDat

U*S*M*C
BGOL Investor
Geez. A chick goes on a leave of absence for a few weeks, and I miss out on all this? Which guy is giving out dick pics??? I'm not too much of a fan of that, but shiiiit, send one this way.

Girl, don't pull that disappering act again...shyt!:angry:

:lol:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
WhoDat, please close this thread and all its faggotry. Fucking attention whore and SoupNutz ruined a perfectly good thread.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
LOL at this bitch ass nigga being the only dude worried about which women I send my fukkin pics to...insane...

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
I don't care who or where you send what to, all I know is that its killed the thread. Its obvious YOU nor her can read, because the title of this thread is "from a BGOL Female" unless all these times people have been calling you a bitch, you actually were...a bitch.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I don't care who or where you send what to, all I know is that its killed the thread. Its obvious YOU nor her can read, because the title of this thread is "from a BGOL Female" unless all these times people have been calling you a bitch, you actually were...a bitch.

*yarn*

:yawn:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
This a Sunday bump, praying to still get a pick from get you hot. If not, then I'll let this bitch fade off into post history....

>>WHO DAT...

I'll have to post some more R rated flicks, I highly doubt I will be posting ANY ass shots.

I'm not in the "business", so...NO!

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
^^^ damn she wrote him a sig on plexiglass...that's some next level shit!

Zatoichi

Star
BGOL Investor
GET YOU HOT You Know Im Hatin On That Glass. Can I Get One With Those Lips Kissin My Name :). So My Weekend Can Be Juicy :yes:.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Last time I checked, this thread had 3 stars, I need more motivation, gentlemen, if you please...:)

WhoDat

U*S*M*C
BGOL Investor
Mmm, well, I have been busy, but I figure, since it's Sunday, the request wasn't too out dated. I had a little free time before I hit the gym, to grant your request...

Girl as they say, "beter late than neva" Now, um would it be asking for too much to hit a brutha up again with a "booty" shot?....:D

big_not_worthy.gif

WhoDat

U*S*M*C
BGOL Investor
GETYOUHOT's titties are one hell of a floatation device. Yet still, the sea is rough and choppy, the thread needs more assistance.

Tru-Dat, however I can only beg so much bruh! You might think I'm crazy, but I know that there are women of many colors lurking on BGOL....(white, hispanic, asian....mixed)

Ladies!!! We already had one lurker come out of hiding and got a very warm welcome...join her!!! Hook me up with a warm coming out "Howdy WhoDat".:D

100_1889.jpg