The Official "Request A Pic From Your Favortie BGOL Female" Thread.

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
Yea she need to come and explain and drop off a few pix while she in here :D Lady Scorpio need to get her ass in here too that last pic got a brother fiending for more! :yes:

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
Yup.Thats exactly what I do.:smh:. No its not used for the asthma that I have had since I was born and could kill me if I dont use it. Real funny.:rolleyes:

Damn why you trying to make a ninja feel guilty? You know I was just playing how else was I going to get you out of lurk mode. :)

But for real I apologize.:cool:

Now...

Where exactly is this other pic you mentioned? :D

Last edited:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Damn why you trying to make a ninja feel guilty? You know I was just playing how else was I going to get you out of lurk mode. :)

But for real I apologize.:cool:

Now...

Where exactly is this other pic you mentioned? :D

No problem hun,I forgive you.I don't get mad easily.Thanks Leroy for taking up for me,lol

Here is the pic

351959_632963395213593750_m-1.jpg

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Yup.Thats exactly what I do.:smh:. No its not used for the asthma that I have had since I was born and could kill me if I dont use it. Real funny.:rolleyes:

:lol: @ the sarcasm. Dont mind PKrook he's a fellow Scorp so give him a semi pass ;) Well he claimed to be a scorpio...:hmm:
Nice pics Scorpio :)

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
:lol: @ the sarcasm. Dont mind PKrook he's a fellow Scorp so give him a semi pass ;) Well he claimed to be a scorpio...:hmm:
Nice pics Scorpio :)

Yup yup ya boy a scorpio too so I tend to think with the wrong head a lot! :lol: Ya'll know I'm just a dirty old ninja having furn with all you sexy females on here! :D

Nice pic Sexy Scorp, very nice. I know you be stopping traffic with that thang baby. :yes:

DonCaesar

Potential Star
Registered
I felt obligated to post that fine ass picture of Get You Hot cause tiny pic had it removed.....Click da pic for full size.

8397181149557.gif

Sexy_Scorpio
000_0226.jpg

351959_632963394641093750_m.jpg

Lady_Scorpio
lscoepio.jpg

No problem hun,I forgive you.I don't get mad easily.Thanks Leroy for taking up for me,lol

Here is the pic

351959_632963395213593750_m-1.jpg

4lictfl.gif
in-fuckin-DEED!

This muhfucka's on FIYA LIKE CAYENNNNNNNNNNE!

You ladies really don't know how ya'll be makin a brotha's day.:smh: Thank you so much!

....but keep 'em comin :lol:

UncleLuke's_nephew

Potential Star
OG Investor
5zbfxxg.jpg

Me and you next lifetime Get You Hot. Class, beauty, brains, body, and cooking skills = all a man needs. I'm requesting a classy pic from you specifically...with or without clothing, your choice. ;)

:eek: Dammit man you gotta pic like that. Me if I gotta pic like that:dance:. Lawd have mercy would love to get pic. With or without cloths, I know its gonna be sexy ass hell.