The Official "Request A Pic From Your Favortie BGOL Female" Thread.

WhoDat

U*S*M*C
BGOL Investor
I felt obligated to post that fine ass picture of Get You Hot cause tiny pic had it removed.....Click da pic for full size.

WhoDat

U*S*M*C
BGOL Investor
Last time I checked, this thread had 3 stars, I need more motivation, gentlemen, if you please...:)

Gents, I for one hate to read between the lines but um...I think she's about willing to take on some "freaky ass request"......Not just the regular shout out. Then again I could be wrong.

Get You Hot, are you only going to provide one picture per member request?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Tru-Dat, however I can only beg so much bruh! You might think I'm crazy, but I know that there are women of many colors lurking on BGOL....(white, hispanic, asian....mixed)

Ladies!!! We already had one lurker come out of hiding and got a very warm welcome...join her!!! Hook me up with a warm coming out "Howdy WhoDat".:D

100_1889.jpg

This is probably my favorite pic in this thread

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Hey Get You Hot...do you want a pic like Montana and SxxxyBlkBtch got?

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Hey Get You Hot...do you want a pic like Montana and SxxxyBlkBtch got?

Stop man, STOP. What the fuck is your problem? Why do you constantly choose to infest this thread(and this forum) with your faggotry? This isn't a men's pic thread. Create your own. Shit. This was a great thread killed by you and that famewhore and now it's showing signs of life and you have to start again. No one wants to see your pics man, go find a girl, go get a job, STOP POSTING, and do something with your life.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Stop man, STOP. What the fuck is your problem? Why do you constantly choose to infest this thread(and this forum) with your faggotry? This isn't a men's pic thread. Create your own. Shit. This was a great thread killed by you and that famewhore and now it's showing signs of life and you have to start again. No one wants to see your pics man, go find a girl, go get a job, STOP POSTING, and do something with your life.

What a faggot...do you realize you have responded to me more about my dick pics than the women...YOU STOP IT...no one was talking to you...go watch that gay ass video that niggas is so fond of on BGOL these days...no one has complaints about that gay shit...but I offer the ladies a bit of fun and you acting like a bitch...shut the fukk up and stay the fukk out my business...I was not speaking to you...you the only one in this thread that is gay enough to worry about what I am telling the women...mind your business...better yet put me on ignore! Me having fun with the chics online is not gay but you responding to me more than the women and paying more attention to me just talking about my pics more than the actual pics of women being posted is disgusting...did you even compliment Get You Hot...no...you just want to talk about my dick...sad...

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
What a faggot...do you realize you have responded to me more about my dick pics than the women...YOU STOP IT...no one was talking to you...go watch that gay ass video that niggas is so fond of on BGOL these days...no one has complaints about that gay shit...but I offer the ladies a bit of fun and you acting like a bitch...shut the fukk up and stay the fukk out my business...I was not speaking to you...you the only one in this thread that is gay enough to worry about what I am telling the women...mind your business...better yet put me on ignore! Me having fun with the chics online is not gay but you responding to me more than the women and paying more attention to me just talking about my pics more than the actual pics of women being posted is disgusting...did you even compliment Get You Hot...no...you just want to talk about my dick...sad...

Yawn.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
:lol: DO you guys realize you are fighting in a thread where women are showing ass and breasts on request?

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
:lol: DO you guys realize you are fighting in a thread where women are showing ass and breasts on request?

I'm not fighting...I'm chilling...it's clear I'm enjoying the women in here...my point is why is dude even worried about 2-3 posts I made to the women that don't concern him...every other dude ignored that shit but him...it's my dick if I wanna send chics PMs with that shit and they have no problem with it what business of his is that...I'm not posting the pics in the thread...he should have nothing to say about it...he's the only dude obsessing over it...the only one...niggas cracked jokes and kept it moving but this nigga been talking about that shit in a whole bunch of other different threads ever since the shit happened...tell that nigga get over it...

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm not fighting...I'm chilling...it's clear I'm enjoying the women in here...my point is why is dude even worried about 2-3 posts I made to the women that don't concern him...every other dude ignored that shit but him...it's my dick if I wanna send chics PMs with that shit and they have no problem with it what business of his is that...I'm not posting the pics in the thread...he should have nothing to say about it...he's the only dude obsessing over it...the only one...niggas cracked jokes and kept it moving but this nigga been talking about that shit in a whole bunch of other different threads ever since the shit happened...tell that nigga get over it...

While reading this I was thinking, Damn SINAMINDELITE got a nice body. I got to get her to post more. Ignore that shit be you fool.

Last edited:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
While reading this I was thinking, Damn SINAMINDELITE got a nice body. I got to get her to post more.

You right, you right, she do huh? Just that other shit is for the birds. I see what you gotta do, you gotta call them out by name.

SINAMINDELITE
MTL
GETYOUHOT
SEXYSCORPIO
JOFROMTHANO

On behalf of ALL the men who love S.L.A.B.'s (Sexy Lurkers at BGOL), I am asking you to represent. Now is not the time to be against the wall, get on the floor, show 'em what you working with.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You right, you right, she do huh? Just that other shit is for the birds. I see what you gotta do, you gotta call them out by name.

SINAMINDELITE
MTL
GETYOUHOT
SEXYSCORPIO
JOFROMTHANO

On behalf of ALL the men who love S.L.A.B.'s (Sexy Lurkers at BGOL), I am asking you to represent. Now is not the time to be against the wall, get on the floor, show 'em what you working with.

There you go thats the spirit. There are some sexy ones that haven't posted like MSAPPLEBOTTOM we got to flush her out.

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
SexyScorpio never posted in here.:confused: I doubt she ever will.

Lady Scorpio posted a pic once in another thread. Yo that monkey was PHAAT!:yes:

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
Gents, I for one hate to read between the lines but um...I think she's about willing to take on some "freaky ass request"......Not just the regular shout out. Then again I could be wrong.

Get You Hot, are you only going to provide one picture per member request?

GET YOU HOT is ya boy reading between the lines correctly cuz I can definitely think of some scenarios I wanna see you in. Then again now that you've blown up in that other thread your probably going to get all shy on us. :smh:

Which thread? I've been looking out for her pics for months now.

Man that ish was so long ago I could never remember which one it was.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Leroy,you got me weak with that one, LMAO...! But, not that weak, let's see what the future holds, there are many lovely women on this site, and it's not my thread...ladies!?