The Official "Request A Pic From Your Favortie BGOL Female" Thread.

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered
Give it up Leroy. This thread is in intensive care.
1687ny9.jpg

"Say it ain't so mister... say it aint so"

WhoDat

U*S*M*C
BGOL Investor
Give it up Leroy. This thread is in intensive care.

I beg to differ, just aint enough request going out to the ladies, and some of the female lurkers may still be kinda shy from all the negitive replys from back in the day when a lady came to this joint....even in intensive care the heart still beats.:yes:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I beg to differ, just aint enough request going out to the ladies, and some of the female lurkers may still be kinda shy from all the negitive replys from back in the day when a lady came to this joint....even in intensive care the heart still beats.:yes:

Yeah but that beat is faint as fuck. This was a beautiful idea but we can't expect it to last for ever. Time to come up with some thing else. To peak the ladies interest again.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator

Come on ladies, a couple of you need to step up to the plate and give this thread the jumpstart it needs!

AA051335.jpg

CLEAR!!!!

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
aight how about something like those special contests that they have on Voyuerweb, sexiest legs, sexiest lips, sexiest breasts, best ass shot, sexy heels, sexiest short skirt.

UncleLuke's_nephew

Potential Star
OG Investor
Last time I checked, this thread had 3 stars, I need more motivation, gentlemen, if you please...:)

Awww hell what did I miss this 2 weeks been on I-75 and forgot my damn notebook. Did I miss out on one of your pics GET YOU HOT. If so may a brotha please cop one :wepraise::wepraise::wepraise::wepraise:.I would love to get a pic of you, but if I missed it imma be :eek:. So, forget that busta that made that ill ass comment. Hook a dirty south brotha up.

UncleLuke's_nephew

Potential Star
OG Investor
Sxxy...you know you rock the shyt out of that video.... :yes:

Damn, which is more sexy.....the old Thick Sexxy or the new Slim Sexxy????

23614181837.jpg

OMG wit all that in one gotdayum room lock me up and throw away the key, but leave a window open I need to breath and exhale:yes::yes::yes::yes: