The Official "Request A Pic From Your Favortie BGOL Female" Thread.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
AWWWW hell NAW :confused: what the hell he complaining about, I remember when I first logged on. Your pic had brotha sprung :yes:, but anyway I was wondering, no I'm requesting more pics of you GETYOUHOT :D

Oh, how sweet...but will be a lil moment til I post more pics, I have a score to settle:D

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
4lictfl.gif

Stolen.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Do tell.......

Ok, well maybe, some tah tah pics for you and other members, from time to time, but on the full body shots, I'm wait til my personal training sessions are done, then post...

*search post history, you will see..

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Aw naw, my confidence isn't blown, I went from sz 14 to damn close to sz 10 now. In little time, I will be down to sz 7-8 again, this is after my second child, mind you, I'm not mad, I know, I'm blessed...

Work it out girl! I understand. But from the pic's I saw, you look great. I didnt know you were working it like this though:
5zbfxxg.jpg

Shiiiiit, it got hot me now;)

Last edited:

WhoDat

U*S*M*C
BGOL Investor
This was the best the CSI team could come up with.
Msphatapplebottom.jpg

Send that shyt over to the FBI or better yet the Secret Service, tell them she missing or something, they enhance that bitch with the swiftness....that booty looking RIGHT!:yes:....from what I can see!:D

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT. I ACTUALLY DIET AND WORK OUT NOW. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE! AND IT WORKS SO FAST

Girl you are so raw...straight FOINE. Aint too many girls can keep bouncing back from pregancies and stay dime status. :smh: Gotta take my hat off to ya... :yes: