The Official Seattle Seahawks vs NE Patriots Super Bowl XLIX Thread

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is gonna hurt the Seahawks for a minute. After that crazy catch and getting that close to the endzone they throw it? Darrel Bevell need his ass beat

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
FUCK THE SEAHAWKS !!!
49ERS BABY
THAT LOSS GONNA BURN ALL YEAR LONG
THE SEAHAWKS ARE.... MEDIOCRE

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear Gronk is the happiest man on earth.

He may be cool but he seems like someone who needs a ass whooping. Can't stand the Pats or that nigga. Only reason I put money on them was because I didn't think Seahawks could win outside of their home.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I'm Pissed but big ups to the Patriots, Brady is the best QB of all time. :cheers: :angry:

Sometimes you can be to smart for your own good, that's what happened to the Seahawks. :smh:

HNIC :smh:

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp

Considering what I saw tonight, as a Titans fan, memories of this play don't sting so bad :(

the_tackle.jpg

This no where near the dumb shit America just witness. This is a slap in the face to the fundamentals of football. Dumb shit like this should never happen. No one really cares who wins at the end of the day but shit like this is should not happen in a game this big. I forget superbowls but shit like this will stick in your memory forever and its will stain their legacy.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
what about that over used cliche...the better team always wins:lol:

listen, they got down the field with a catch that was one of the luckiest things in the world.

the better coached team won that can't be disputed.

seattle didn't run it the patriots knew the exact play seattle was running and got the turnover

that's just the truth of the situation

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
if i'm not mistaken these damn patriots up there with the steelers and cowboys with the most superbowls :smh:

congrats i suppose :rolleyes:

patscorpio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would you run a slant in that situation? why?!!!! Seattle lost the Super Bowl, Patriots didn't win it. best way to put this game

Shocker

The Chosen One
BGOL Legend
Congrats to the Patriots, but they better pray they don't meet my Giants in next year's Super Bowl.:rolleyes::yes::cool:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's all it was !! just like BGOL seattle wanted russ to be elite and win the game!!!:smh:

Everybody knew it should have went to Lynch!!!

I thought something similar. I thought they wanted Russ to elevate his "elite status" with the media and shit. Stupid ass niggas. If they thinking about shit outside of football they are fools.

This shit will sit with the Seahawks for a long time. It will mind fuck them for a long time. One of them clouds that's gonna be on this team. They better bring the 12th man with them on the road.

That's insane. That's not even a freedom thing. And even then if you Russ why the fuck do you throw a damn slant of all things?

Man he was about to score and grab his nuts and just show the fuck out

Press conferences and all

They could not have that

Rather let Russ throw a TD

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You live and die by Lynch. I need a explanation. I ain't even a Seahawks fan. Shit I had money on the Pats winning. But I need a explanation on this shit. By far the dumbest shit i've seen in my fucking life. In 20+ years of watching football NEVER have I seen something like this in my life.

You put money on the patriots:confused::confused:
Get out of here!!!:lol::lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You live and die by Lynch. I need a explanation. I ain't even a Seahawks fan. Shit I had money on the Pats winning. But I need a explanation on this shit. By far the dumbest shit i've seen in my fucking life. In 20+ years of watching football NEVER have I seen something like this in my life.

LOL i saw it 2 years ago. did not run it with gore from 5 yards out and 3 plays to do it.

lynch scores it's automatic like a breath even i say there's a better CHANCE for gore to get in on our shit

this one is plain as day. there is absolutely NO WAY ANY TEAM STOPS HIM PERIOD

nobody

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
One play call took away Lynch MVP and Russell back to back 1st black QB championship. When in doubt trust CACs to support themselves

Fuck Bevell and Carroll ...and Russell will be blamed for making the call

Russel threw the pass right? Man you guys kill me with all the semantics.They lost get over it.:smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man he was about to score and grab his nuts and just show the fuck out

Press conferences and all

They could not have that

Rather let Russ throw a TD

I don't deny it. It wouldn't shock me at all. But even then why not put Turbin in the game then? Why risk a INT is what I don't understand. They didn't even want Russ to run the bitch in. They lived and died with a damn Russ slant pass. Unbelievable. Fucking idiots man.

I can't believe this shit.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, you got my sides hurting :lol:

Giants need to worry about getting to .500 first..

I literally laughed out loud at that shit. I had to show my homeboys this shit...Giants fans been in here talking about the Giants like they relevant. Them niggas need to get out of the NFC East cellar first. :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats to the Patriots, but they better pray they don't meet my Giants in next year's Super Bowl.:rolleyes::yes::cool:

Man calm down, it's too early for bullshit. The only way the Giants are at the Super Bowl is if they buy tickets :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm gonna say it again this was all about ego.
insecurity and arrogance
nobody gonna hurt their legacy over not letting Lynch be mvp.
you can see it in his face.
he wanted to show the NFL ncaa bill and Robert Kraft how smart he is.
not just win.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I'm trying to make a comment/response...I just can't man :smh: damn still shocked by this dumb shit :(

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This no where near the dumb shit America just witness. This is a slap in the face to the fundamentals of football. Dumb shit like this should never happen. No one really cares who wins at the end of the day but shit like this is should not happen in a game this big. I forget superbowls but shit like this will stick in your memory forever and its will stain their legacy.

I feel you bruh.

I'm not a Seahawks fan but damn that shit is gonna leave a stain for a while.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You put money on the patriots:confused::confused:
Get out of here!!!:lol::lol:

Oh yeah I bet everyone. Only reason I did it though was because I thought y'all would cheat and the Seahawks can't win away from their stadium. :lol: It was a no brainer to me. I never bet against Cheaters. :lol: