The Official Seattle Seahawks vs NE Patriots Super Bowl XLIX Thread

Jae

Rising Star
Registered
Former NFL running back Emmitt Smith:

That was the worst play call I've seen in the history of football.=
— Emmitt Smith (@EmmittSmith22) February 2, 2015

Former NFL receiver Sidney Rice:

-2nd and goal from the 1 yd line -1 timeout and BEASTMODE IN THE BACKFIELD... I would not have throw that ball to Jerry Rice! #fail
— Sidney Rice (@sidneyrice) February 2, 2015

Former NFL kicker Ryan Longwell:

Still can't believe why you don't run the ball 3 times from the 1 with the best back in the league!!!
- Ryan Longwell (@4thandLongwell) February 2, 2015

Former tight end Byron Chamberlain:

Seahawks with the worst offensive call in #SuperBowl history. Why didnt you just run #BeastMode
- byron chamberlain (@bc_chamberlain) February 2, 2015

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Pete Carroll's to do list:
  1. Make sure intern starts his car for the next 3 - 4 weeks.
  2. Put ad in paper for new intern.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>That's what's best for business, <a href="https://twitter.com/Patriots">@Patriots</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SB49?src=hash">#SB49</a>! <a href="https://twitter.com/joelmchale">@joelmchale</a> <a href="http://t.co/1TiSXFBjsV">pic.twitter.com/1TiSXFBjsV</a></p>&mdash; Triple H (@TripleH) <a href="https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/562091900983709697">February 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Yeah, it was about the Super Bowl until you started getting at my team. WTF do you expect me to say? So my team is terrible and your team hasn't won shit in the last 20 years.:rolleyes: So if you are going to talk shit about bad NFL teams, talk shit when your team actually won something in the last decade.

As bad as my team is, they swept your squad two years in a row. If my squad stinks, what does that say about your squad?

Last edited by a moderator:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pete Carroll STOP TALKING you sound like such an idiot..If we ran they may have stopped us but we would have had 1 time out left and then....WOW!!!

Just say we fucked up...Point/Blank/Period..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Just an FYI: A 250 lb football player, running 15 mph, has more kinetic energy than a bullet fired from an AK-47 rifle.</p>&mdash; Neil deGrasse Tyson (@neiltyson) <a href="https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/562069518735114241">February 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>​

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But you know what... The pass was there. BUT, on the goal line, that shit is so unpredictable. Deflections/collisions...just too risky man. You saw what happened..that shit the ended up on the hands of the Pats.

Fuck, at least run a fade. Less risk.

You gonna run a got damn slant. Wtf!!??

what happened? did they deviate even when he clearly jumped the route? lol

I agree. A chain reaction of stupidity that has no precedent in sports. :smh: It's one thing for the stupid call, it's another to force the call.

They ran a pick....it was there I guess....that's just too risky. You're banking on too many things having to happen. IT was a great play by Butler though. He jumped that route perfectly and timed it perfectly. I just can't sit here and believe a Super Bowl winning QB can't audible out of a dumb ass playcall.

Shit Matthew Stafford can audible out of a playcall.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
I swear Gronk is the happiest man on earth.

K9bhUZo.gif

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
Before the play....I was thinking the Patriots should just let Lynch score,and preserve some time on the clock.

:lol::lol::lol:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Former NFL running back Emmitt Smith:

That was the worst play call I've seen in the history of football.=
— Emmitt Smith (@EmmittSmith22) February 2, 2015

Former NFL receiver Sidney Rice:

-2nd and goal from the 1 yd line -1 timeout and BEASTMODE IN THE BACKFIELD... I would not have throw that ball to Jerry Rice! #fail
— Sidney Rice (@sidneyrice) February 2, 2015

Former NFL kicker Ryan Longwell:

Still can't believe why you don't run the ball 3 times from the 1 with the best back in the league!!!
- Ryan Longwell (@4thandLongwell) February 2, 2015

Former tight end Byron Chamberlain:

Seahawks with the worst offensive call in #SuperBowl history. Why didnt you just run #BeastMode
- byron chamberlain (@bc_chamberlain) February 2, 2015

:smh::smh::smh:

Pete Carroll's to do list:
  1. Make sure intern starts his car for the next 3 - 4 weeks.
  2. Put ad in paper for new intern.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

People that put BIG money on this game for the Seahawks HAVE to be sick! They thought they were about to be paid!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
They ran a pick....it was there I guess....that's just too risky. You're banking on too many things having to happen. IT was a great play by Butler though. He jumped that route perfectly and timed it perfectly. I just can't sit here and believe a Super Bowl winning QB can't audible out of a dumb ass playcall.

Shit Matthew Stafford can audible out of a playcall.

So lol they run a simple offense. they get the call he runs it. that's how they do it.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Just an FYI: A 250 lb football player, running 15 mph, has more kinetic energy than a bullet fired from an AK-47 rifle.</p>&mdash; Neil deGrasse Tyson (@neiltyson) <a href="https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/562069518735114241">February 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>​

Muthafuckin ouch :angry:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly sat and thought about it.............

That was the worst play call I have ever seen in all of football....hell in all of sports....

wow.....just wow.....and I remember when Mike Martz was within field goal range of winning the NFC Championship with M. Faulk in the backfield and he decides to let Mark Bulger throw a pick ......nope......that wasn t even as stupid as what I just witnessed.....

not even close.....

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just heard on the ESPN sports radio
The Seahawks OC said the call was initially a run.....
BUT RUSSELL WILSON CHECKED TO THAT PASS PLAY !!!

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE !!!

:cool::cool::cool:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Largebills, address this shit. :lol: Why you tell me that lie that this nigga can't audible out of a dumb ass play call? Come to find out, he WAS the dumb ass play call. :lol:

A super bowl winning QB can't audible out of a pass play.....that shit don't even sound right. :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I refuse to believe it. :lol: There's no way. Let's stop the elite discussion then because you aint' elite if you can't audible out of stupid ass play calls. :lol:

Nobody listens to me because im a 49er fan. Just because im a 49er fan doesn't mean im hating. It would actually mean I know what im talking about since its my job to analyze all the teams in our division.

They run 1 read and scramble system. Vertical routes, curls or slants.

They run out of spread so you have more db's than big bodies trying to tackle lynch. That is a formation they run out of all the time, Lynch rarely gets a lead back, he doesn't need one. They could've run but they didn't

The O.C. called the play, Russell went to the line and ran it. Like he did the entire game. Think over this game or the entire playoffs. Have you seen him go to the line and visibly change a play?

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

And so it begins. Hawks ain't getting no sleep til next Sunday.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
damn that was the worst call I have ever seen in a big game in ANY sport.

This and the Bills kicker in their first super bowl, when he kicked it wide (especially since they never got closer the next 3 times) are now tied for the biggest heart breakers (assuming you are a seahawks fan) in football history

HOLY SHIT what was Pete thinking:smh::smh::smh::smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Largebills, address this shit. :lol: Why you tell me that lie that this nigga can't audible out of a dumb ass play call? Come to find out, he WAS the dumb ass play call. :lol:

A super bowl winning QB can't audible out of a pass play.....that shit don't even sound right. :lol:

Now what does it say about this team that the fucking OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR is throwing the quarterback under the bus fam? lol

They've been fooling yall. Yall been falling in love with the seahawks, rooting for them and shit

and then when shit didn't go right what happened? They showed they ass on the football field.

Players are openly saying it was fucked up

and now the O.C. is throwing the franchise qb under the bus

:lol:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn that was the worst call I have ever seen in a big game in ANY sport.

This and the Bills kicker in their first super bowl, when he kicked it wide (especially since they never got closer the next 3 times) are now tied for the biggest heart breakers (assuming you are a seahawks fan) in football history

HOLY SHIT what was Pete thinking:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Don't forget to put Kevin Dyson up there too cuz (as far as heartbreakers not worst decisions)

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody listens to me because im a 49er fan. Just because im a 49er fan doesn't mean im hating. It would actually mean I know what im talking about since its my job to analyze all the teams in our division.

They run 1 read and scramble system. Vertical routes, curls or slants.

They run out of spread so you have more db's than big bodies trying to tackle lynch. That is a formation they run out of all the time, Lynch rarely gets a lead back, he doesn't need one. They could've run but they didn't

The O.C. called the play, Russell went to the line and ran it. Like he did the entire game. Think over this game or the entire playoffs. Have you seen him go to the line and visibly change a play?

If CurtDawg telling the truth, you better reevaluate your evaluations. :lol:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Knowing good and damn well they should have ran that shit to Marshawn. :smh: I bet that was Carrols call too. :smh: Seattle cheated themselves out of another super bowl.

Shocker

The Chosen One
BGOL Legend
As bad as my team is, they swept your squad two years in a row. If my squad stinks, what does that say about your squad?

Hey, my Giants are bad... I'm going to give you that. Who doesn't know that? But if you're going to rub it in my face, then I'm going to talk about the cow-hoes homo QB and his cheer-leading squad/Cowgirls. Give me a H.... LOL.:rolleyes:

Last edited: