The Official Seattle Seahawks vs NE Patriots Super Bowl XLIX Thread

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: The OC and Pete Carroll getting their asses handed to them and Russell Wilson's arrogance is what cost them the game. :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
:lol: The OC and Pete Carroll getting their asses handed to them and Russell Wilson's arrogance is what cost them the game. :lol:

I don't believe it man. I got no reason to take up for Russel Wilson man you know damn well I'm the LAST ONE that would ever be caught trying to cape for a seahawk

but

dude

how is the O.C. going to say that shit? lol

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this aint a black or white but a dumb thang.
i said all week that the only team that could beat seattle was themselves
and they did just that.

NE just happened to be on the winning side of the game that seattle fucked themselves on.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't believe it man. I got no reason to take up for Russel Wilson man you know damn well I'm the LAST ONE that would ever be caught trying to cape for a seahawk

but

dude

how is the O.C. going to say that shit? lol

Its been confirmed man. :lol: Take it up with Wilson. :lol:

I almost am happy to hear he audibled out of it because I couldn't believe for 1 second a QB winning quarterback doesn't have freedom to audible out of bullshit. That was rather disturbing to even hear some shit like that. They live and die by Russ...they died today. Its just his 3rd year. I'd still live and die by him.

Nah, that was some shit Romo used to do fam... Drove me crazy.

Romo never threw no slant to a 3rd or 4th string rookie. He'll throw a fade route to Dez or some shit and he still does that but I can't recall EVER this dude being on the 1 yard line and throwing a slant on 2nd down at the end of the game. :lol: That's even OD for Romo and his choking history.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
You mad,Bro?:lol::lol::lol:

bydhzbqgn5p11s3x0sqh.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

I almost am happy to hear he audibled out of it because I couldn't believe for 1 second a QB winning quarterback doesn't have freedom to audible out of bullshit. That was rather disturbing to even hear some shit like that. They live and die by Russ...they died today. Its just his 3rd year. I'd still live and die by him.

man their offense is so direct they hardly ever check out of anything at all fam. its really simply and really direct. i cannot believe the offensive coordinator after the game threw the fucking dude under the bus.. that is insane to me.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
So Wilson was basically selfishly trying to go out as the hero. So he was like, "Fuck Beastmode, I got this shit."
:lol:

if this is true and if i was marshawn lynch i'd have a few choice words for russell wilson on the team plane tonight :smh:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Whether it was Carroll, the OC or Wilson, somebody lost my respect with that call.

I don't care what the defense looked like, it takes 5-6 muthafuckas to stop Marshawn and that usually after he done gone a good 3-4 yards. And he could've had two tries?

Either way, the agenda was the same. Somebody didn't want Marshawn to be the man. They wanted the MVP to be Wilson.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
man their offense is so direct they hardly ever check out of anything at all fam. its really simply and really direct. i cannot believe the offensive coordinator after the game threw the fucking dude under the bus.. that is insane to me.

and I just heard a bunch of the commentators on ESPN say...Russell is NOT gonna audible out of that...that is NOT how they do things in Seattle.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor

Romo never threw no slant to a 3rd or 4th string rookie. He'll throw a fade route to Dez or some shit and he still does that but I can't recall EVER this dude being on the 1 yard line and throwing a slant on 2nd down at the end of the game. :lol: That's even OD for Romo and his choking history.

I was on ESPN.com and Trent Dilfer said that the line was confused with the last play which was odd because the Seahawks usually 100% decisive with everything they do.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:12265865

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Standing w <a href="https://twitter.com/Seahawks">@Seahawks</a> as they walk thru tunnel and one says best back in football and we throw the ball on one yard line</p>&mdash; melissa stark (@melissastark) <a href="https://twitter.com/melissastark/status/562085936784089089">February 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Standing w <a href="https://twitter.com/Seahawks">@Seahawks</a> as they walk thru tunnel and one says best back in football and we throw the ball on one yard line</p>&mdash; melissa stark (@melissastark) <a href="https://twitter.com/melissastark/status/562085936784089089">February 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: