BGOL Investor
Patriots Superbowl Parade tomorrow At 11am in Boston.:dance:
God damn we wearing out these duck boats:lol::lol:
10954849_670914926369630_439321160_n.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
(Deep sigh)

So late last night I go back and forth with a coworker (white lady) about her Pats winning. I tell her the Pats didn't win; the Seahawks lost the game. Eventually she tells me how she really didn't want the Seahawks to win because they seem like a bunch of thugs. :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:Istare at the text for 5 minutes straight then politely reminded her that they have a former Patriot that is currently on trial for multiple murders and there are no convicts on the Seahawks team. Her response, "None that we know of yet!"

I really am not the type of guy to "go there" but with what happened with Marshawn this year and Sherman last there is definitely a preference of the "type" of team certain people wanted to win this game. Even though Seattle is the better team.

How did you manage to make this about race when both teams have more black players than white?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
How did you manage to make this about race when both teams have more black players than white?

One team has black LEADERS, one team only has white LEADERS.

Its the difference between being President or a cabinet member. Both administrations have blacks, but who's calling the shots? Who gets the glory? Some people want to lead, others are comfortable being a "blue collar"/"support" guy. :lol:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Cats crazy as shit. Stupid call. Stupid not to audible. Bad throw. Russ has the final say so. People want to say people downplay Russ and hype up the D or Lynch, but when Russ doesn't audible a bad play call AND then makes a bad throw, it's conspiracy time. CACs made him do it.

So if the OC all of a sudden should be fired, does that mean he was the reason for all their success to get here? Cats want it both ways. Claim the success, but nothing to do with the bad. Bias as hell just like the CACs they talk about.

I'm still pissed the Pats won, but there is plenty of blame to go around on that last play. From the HC to OC to Russ to the Receiver, it was a fuckery fest.

Russ is getting more credit than Lynch if he audibles out of that fuck shit and a touchdown is scored.

Agreed. That call was absolutely absurd on every level. :smh::smh::smh:

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Cats crazy as shit. Stupid call. Stupid not to audible. Bad throw. Russ has the final say so. People want to say people downplay Russ and hype up the D or Lynch, but when Russ doesn't audible a bad play call AND then makes a bad throw, it's conspiracy time. CACs made him do it.

So if the OC all of a sudden should be fired, does that mean he was the reason for all their success to get here? Cats want it both ways. Claim the success, but nothing to do with the bad. Bias as hell just like the CACs they talk about.

I'm still pissed the Pats won, but there is plenty of blame to go around on that last play. From the HC to OC to Russ to the Receiver, it was a fuckery fest.

Russ is getting more credit than Lynch if he audibles out of that fuck shit and a touchdown is scored.

That's how it works. Most coaches have done far more good than bad. You are judged on what you do when it counts.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One team has black LEADERS, one team only has white LEADERS.

Its the difference between being President or a cabinet member. Both administrations have blacks, but who's calling the shots? Who gets the glory? Some people want to lead, others are comfortable being a "blue collar"/"support" guy. :lol:

you do know that 3 of the patriots championships is with a black DC right:confused::confused: you color struck members I tell you:smh::smh:

where that black Carolina owner at!! I can't find one!!! where them black Carolina head coach at!! I can't find one!!!

where them Carolina chips at tho!!! I'll wait!!!

GTFOH!!!:lol::lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
you do know that 3 of the patriots championships is with a black DC right:confused::confused: you color struck members I tell you:smh::smh:

where that black Carolina owner at!! I can't find one!!! where them black Carolina head coach at!! I can't find one!!!

where them Carolina chips at tho!!! I'll wait!!!

GTFOH!!!:lol::lol:

Yea Im sure yall gon build a statue for your black DC and not Tom Brady and Belichick. GTFOH! :lol:

You ever heard of Michael Jordan? He's the OWNER of the Hornets. Bob Johnson owned the Bobcats. What black man has ever owned a sports franchise in Boston? None.

Boston aint never had a black QB and never will, massa wont allow it. And you cool wit that. You're good settling for black corners and special team scrubs to root for. :lol:

Hell even the Celtics pulled this back in the 50s and 60s. Bill Russell and KC Jones were the "blue collar" guys, while white boys like Cousy, Heinsohn, and Havlicek were the higher paid "stars"

Look I understand thats your hometown so you take pride in them and pull for them, cool, nothing wrong wit that. But dont play dumb, part of being a black Boston sports fan is accepting second class status so CACs can get the glory and be the hero. You Brian Scalbrine ass dudes know the real. :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
How did you determine that the Seahawks started the fight? Who pushed who first? What was said? Who was talking shit?...You sound just like the whte folks who are quick to refer to brothas as thugs :smh:

This is how they act when things don't go their way. You guys haven't seen it in a while because everything HAS gone their way.

I've seen it before. we not gonna make this a racial thing to cape for them suddenly.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea Im sure yall gon build a statue for your black DC and not Tom Brady and Belichick. GTFOH! :lol:

You ever heard of Michael Jordan? He's the OWNER of the Hornets. Bob Johnson owned the Bobcats. What black man has ever owned a sports franchise in Boston? None.

Boston aint never had a black QB and never will, massa wont allow it. And you cool wit that. You're good settling for black corners and special team scrubs to root for. :lol:

Hell even the Celtics pulled this back in the 50s and 60s. Bill Russell and KC Jones were the "blue collar" guys, while white boys like Cousy, Heinsohn, and Havlicek were the higher paid "stars"

Look I understand thats your hometown so you take pride in them and pull for them, cool, nothing wrong wit that. But dont play dumb, part of being a black Boston sports fan is accepting second class status so CACs can get the glory and be the hero. You Brian Scalbrine ass dudes know the real. :lol:

Stop the bullshit!! you love lying to yourself.
The only reason the bobcats had black owners is because the team is garbage.
the team was cheap to buy. you can't buy the celtics:lol::lol: they are worth to much money(16 chips). try buying the redsox and the patriots:lol::lol:

bob and mike bought a garbage teams.(with no history and no chips) and bob did the right thing by selling it he was bleeding all that BET money he made his money from(not the bobcats:lol:)

Jordan wanted(and still wants) the bulls. the bobcats was the only cheap team that nobody wanted and bob Johnson lost sooooooo much money on that team and sale.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Bawse Hanging with the Bawse!!!:dance::dance:
Love the patriot fitted!!!! Ricky knows what up!!:yes:

10950334_1611420722421231_35364011_n.jpg

Doesn't surprise me he is a "fan"

Only two types of niggas are patriots fans

1. Cats from the surrounding area, which is perfectly fine btw

2. Hoe ass niggas

And we all know Ross ain't from or lived nowhere near Boston

So we know what number he is :hmm:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
(Deep sigh)

So late last night I go back and forth with a coworker (white lady) about her Pats winning. I tell her the Pats didn't win; the Seahawks lost the game. Eventually she tells me how she really didn't want the Seahawks to win because they seem like a bunch of thugs. :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:Istare at the text for 5 minutes straight then politely reminded her that they have a former Patriot that is currently on trial for multiple murders and there are no convicts on the Seahawks team. Her response, "None that we know of yet!"

I really am not the type of guy to "go there" but with what happened with Marshawn this year and Sherman last there is definitely a preference of the "type" of team certain people wanted to win this game. Even though Seattle is the better team.

This is what I was concerned about also......

whites identifying with the Patriots.......

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

2. Hoe ass niggas

D-TOWN REP does your logic go for Cowboys fans that never lived or even sniffed Texas Air:confused::confused:

Ross has been a patriots fan for a minute. go listen to "pop that" by French montana , Ross ,and lil wayne that use to be my sign.

"ballin' ballin' like I play for New England"= Ross.

he been reppin the patriots.

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
D-TOWN REP does your logic go for Cowboys fans that never lived or even sniffed Texas Air:confused::confused:

There was a time in America, when the Cowboys was the only game many markets got. Like here in Dallas, there's a lot of older Lakers/Celtics fans because they grew up in a world where the Mavericks didn't exist.

Ross is from Miami & grew up in the Marino years...the Patriots weren't relevant until his senior year of high school :lol:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was a time in America, when the Cowboys was the only game many markets got. Like here in Dallas, there's a lot of older Lakers/Celtics fans because they grew up in a world where the Mavericks didn't exist.

Ross is from Miami & grew up in the Marino years...the Patriots weren't relevant until his senior year of high school :lol:

And that is exactly what I am trying to say. If you grew up in the 80's and were a basketball fan only two teams won in the 80s Celtics & lakers. so if you were watching a final you were routing for one of them. same when the cowboys were winning.

But Ross been through a 6 superbowl patriots run in his formidable years(that has never been done in football). he can't wait for no Miami chip(marino never won no chip and that was way before time):D

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

2. Hoe ass niggas

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
Do the right thing, Tom. Give the kid the truck.

Tom Brady cemented his legacy as the best quarterback in Super Bowl history last night as he passed Joe Montana for the most TD passes in Super Bowl history and won his third Super Bowl MVP award.
However, had not Malcolm Butler — the undrafted rookie making the league minimum — not saved the day with his interception with only 20 seconds left in the game, all of Toms stats would have rung very hollow. He surely would not have been the MVP and we would not be having another parade tomorrow.
Tom, what are you gonna do with a big red Chevy Colorado pick-up truck? Is Giselle really gonna be seen in that? It's only worth something like $40,000 at a dealership!

Tom, you have all the money you'll ever need, and you make 18 times Butler's salary. You have more fame than you could ever have imagined or hoped for and the most photographed supermodel wife in the world.
What a great gesture it would be to give Malcolm Butler the pick-up truck!
One thing: Make sure someone double checks the air pressure in those tires first!

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/blog/2015/02/do-the-right-thing-tom-give-the-kid-the-truck.html

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm pretty sure all of the vets are going to bless that rookie with $$... but I hope Tom gives him the truck and $$