The Official Seattle Seahawks vs NE Patriots Super Bowl XLIX Thread

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
:rolleyes:

Cam takes way more vicious hits than Brady in and out of the pocket. And the refs dont coddle him with penalty flags just because his head whips back or it knocked the wind out of him like they do for Brady. Cam doesnt have rules named after him that were made because he got injured like Brady. No one depends on the refs more than Brady and Manning. PERIOD.

fixed...

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They wanna put the shackles on this man, whatever he does the bitch-asses want to fine him.......

tumblr_nixrpvdrIu1rbtfplo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nixrpvdrIu1rbtfplo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nixrpvdrIu1rbtfplo3_1280.jpg

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/...r-super-bowl-media-day-appearance/#30093101=0

and

now, the ESPN article:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...eastmode-hat-super-bowl-media-day-sources-say

Piff504

Rising Star
Registered
White "people" ?

I think Seattle's gonna mob them...they're younger and Carroll gets this generation. Plus Russell Wilson never has back to back bad games.

sans Brady,Wilfork, and maybe Revis Patriots are a pretty young team. Should be a very good game. I expect a Belichick coached team to be prepared. But i wont be mad no matter which team wins

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kam Chancellor hurts knee in practice but listed as probable for Super Bowl

PHOENIX - The Seahawks' Friday practice began with 53 active players on the practice field. It did not end that way.

Starting strong safety Kam Chancellor fell on the second-to-last play of practice, hurt his left knee, and watched the last play from the sidelines, according to MMQB.com's Peter King who served as the Seahawks pool reporter.

King writes that Chancellor fell near the goal line and needed to be helped up. While he didn't leave practice with a limp, he did have the knee wrapped.

Chancellor popped up on the Seahawks injury report as limited during practice, but probable for the Super Bowl.

It would be a shock if Chancellor didn't suit up for the game, but the last thing the Seahawks need is another banged up Legion of Boom member.

Already, Richard Sherman (elbow) and Earl Thomas (shoulder) are dealing with injuries, though both are also listed as probable and will play through them. the Chancellor and Rob Gronkowski matchup has been one of the most talked about matchups all week, and for good reason. Both players are at or near the top at their respective positions.

But if Chancellor is slowed down by the injury - or makes it worse during the game - you can bet Bill Belichick will take advantage.

Seattle has one strong safety on its practice squad in rookie Dion Bailey out of USC. If the Seahawks feel the need for extra depth at safety just in case, a roster move wouldn't be completely out of the question.

Bill Belichick, of course, made one on the eve of Super Bowl XLVI, releasing wide receiver Tiquan Underwood and signing defensive lineman Alex Silvestro off the practice squad for depth.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bill Belichick, of course, made one on the eve of Super Bowl XLVI, releasing wide receiver Tiquan Underwood and signing defensive lineman Alex Silvestro off the practice squad for depth.

...That's Cold, Belichick is killing dreams....

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Have there every been a Super Bowl like this?

New England great teams but have shady ways and tendencies, multiple championships...
(Americans for some reason don't like cheaters in sports and the Pats seem to be one)

Seattle - NFL version of the Bad Boys, pretty dominate over the past 2 years.
(loud mouth rich ninjas, we know how folks feel about that)

Piff504

Rising Star
Registered
Have there every been a Super Bowl like this?

New England great teams but have shady ways and tendencies, multiple championships...
(Americans for some reason don't like cheaters in sports and the Pats seem to be one)

Seattle - NFL version of the Bad Boys, pretty dominate over the past 2 years.
(loud mouth rich ninjas, we know how folks feel about that)

So much drama before a super bowl. never seen it before. I hope the Pats win. But no one would be surprised if the Seahawks win. they should win

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hoping Katy Perry has a wardrobe malfunction tomorrow.

1795324760.gif
Katy-Perry-GIF-03.gif

giphy.gif
5565-5.gif

one of my nephew's friends tried to have a picture taken with her(she was at this one niteclub here in Scottsdale where Tyreese hosting a SB party..) but he backed out at the last second :rolleyes:

but in any case,thanks to this guy his wife knows(owns a small business out here) me,him and a few others were invited to watch the SB in the skybooxxx..(martin lawrence voice) :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
one of my nephew's friends tried to have a picture taken with her(she was at this one niteclub here in Scottsdale where Tyreese hosting a SB party..) but he backed out at the last second :rolleyes:

but in any case,thanks to this guy his wife knows(owns a small business out here) me,him and a few others were invited to watch the SB in the skybooxxx..(martin lawrence voice) :lol:

That's wassup!

Nice, TBP!

:dance: