The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Been wearing these in recent months. Really lightweight and comfortable.

BACKER-NB_2_grande.jpg

BACKER-NB_6_1024x1024.jpg

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I have 9 of them now lol.
Every bot dont work for every drop and SNKRS is probaly one of the hardest sites to bot but it can still be done.
Rocked them yesterday for the green strike x off white and this morn for the converse x jordan pack.
2 pairs of unions secured already and gonna nail them on the 16th again when they drop.

I believe DJ has a bot.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I have 9 of them now lol.
Every bot dont work for every drop and SNKRS is probaly one of the hardest sites to bot but it can still be done.
Rocked them yesterday for the green strike x off white and this morn for the converse x jordan pack.
2 pairs of unions secured already and gonna nail them on the 16th again when they drop.

I had the other Union 4s in my cart on the site setup for the Unions, payment information went through then on the confirmation screen I got an error.

Those black Union 4s are clean and I might have to pay the additional tax to get those black ones if I can't get them.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, the site gets crowded and really cant handle the traffic.
The first release they ever did was one of the worst drops ever.
They are getting better, you can cart stuff but even manually by the time you cart, I already checked out and have my confirmation email.
To be honest on these hyped drops if you dont have a bot you should be getting in the raffles to purchase.
I aint gonna sugar coat shit shit botting does make it unfair for the average consumer.

I had the other Union 4s in my cart on the site setup for the Unions, payment information went through then on the confirmation screen I got an error.

Those black Union 4s are clean and I might have to pay the additional tax to get those black ones if I can't get them.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are getting better, you can cart stuff but even manually by the time you cart, I already checked out and have my confirmation email.
To be honest on these hyped drops if you dont have a bot you should be getting in the raffles to purchase.
I aint gonna sugar coat shit shit botting does make it unfair for the average consumer.

“Unfair”?

Regular consumers ain’t getting shit! Yes some will but most won’t.

I had a friend hit me up mad he didn’t get a shoe asking what could he do? And I told him bots.

How much is a bot and what do you recommend?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Retail a bot can be fairly cheap, but like the shoes they are limited and the developers that make them and sell them release them in limited amounts, like 5 copies a time, or they give group buys to sneaker groups where they might have 25 copies but keep in mind these sneaker groups (which are monthly subscription based) could have upwards of 25k members.
Take WrathAIO which has been an extremely successful bot.
Its $350 every 3 months, the resell on it is up to 5k and you still have to renew every 3 months.
I also have Cybersole which is about $400 a year but resells for 4k plus
Kodai is $350 for the first 2 months then $55 a month after and it resells for 4-5k
The hardest part of botting is getting the bot at retail.
I was renting my Kodai out to a guy for $150 a week
botmart discord is where you want to go if you want to cop a bot aftermarket tho, I dont see the average person copping a bot at retail, the developers make it way to hard.

“Unfair”?

I had a friend hit me up mad he didn’t get a shoe asking what could he do? And I told him bots.

How much is a bot?

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I can't trip because it is all part of the game so if all else fails I will cop off GOAT.

Only shoes I'm going for is maybe the black/blue 13s, the reverse flu games and a Taxi/Playoff 12.

I bought a pair of Flints on eBay, never again.

Asshole got indignant when I said his shoes were fake.

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“Unfair”?

How much is a bot and what do you recommend?
Bots go $300 and up. It's pointless to get a bot for just one sneaker. Resellers or hypebeast that want every sneaker uses them.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
You find me a bot that cops, is in stock and less than 300 right now, I will buy it and post my receipt.
There is no successful bot in stock ever.

Bots go $300 and up. It's pointless to get a bot for just one sneaker. Resellers or hypebeast that want every sneaker uses them.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Retail a bot can be fairly cheap, but like the shoes they are limited and the developers that make them and sell them release them in limited amounts, like 5 copies a time, or they give group buys to sneaker groups where they might have 25 copies but keep in mind these sneaker groups (which are monthly subscription based) could have upwards of 25k members.
Take WrathAIO which has been an extremely successful bot.
Its $350 every 3 months, the resell on it is up to 5k and you still have to renew every 3 months.
I also have Cybersole which is about $400 a year but resells for 4k plus
Kodai is $350 for the first 2 months then $55 a month after and it resells for 4-5k
The hardest part of botting is getting the bot at retail.
I was renting my Kodai out to a guy for $150 a week
botmart discord is where you want to go if you want to cop a bot aftermarket tho, I dont see the average person copping a bot at retail, the developers make it way to hard.

Thank you very much for the detailed info and

14wc.gif

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
If I didn’t like women I’d rock those!

As a disabled vet, I get PRESCRIBED two pairs of similar shoes per year because of my back and feet. They are some off-brand that looks like I should be retired and residing in Florida who I imagine they're made for.

Those muhfuckas are the truth though and if I want to wear something that doesn't look like that, I'd get a pair of those or even the Skechers because they have similar construction.

Naw, they ain't stylish or eye-catching, but I'll still be able to feel my hip and leg at the end of the day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a disabled vet, I get PRESCRIBED two pairs of similar shoes per year because of my back and feet. They are some off-brand that looks like I should be retired and residing in Florida who I imagine they're made for.

Those muhfuckas are the truth though and if I want to wear something that doesn't look like that, I'd get a pair of those or even the Skechers because they have similar construction.

Naw, they ain't stylish or eye-catching, but I'll still be able to feel my hip and leg at the end of the day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m just joking, what people wear or like is cool with me!

e9784e2ef8254bd9ac7942da08a8c8c4.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend