daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone get these at noon

jordan-4-fire-red-2020-DC7770-160.jpg

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, it was a shock drop. They will re release again. Same like they did with the Concords last year.
3 pair
Going for skeletons tomorrow and OW J5 this week.
Could be a very profitable week

Anyone get these at noon

jordan-4-fire-red-2020-DC7770-160.jpg

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, it was a shock drop. They will re release again. Same like they did with the Concords last year.
3 pair
Going for skeletons tomorrow and OW J5 this week.
Could be a very profitable week
Yeah, I got a 12.5. I’m not going to keep them though.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Try to get in a discord group, they have monitors that know exactly when the product loads on the site. I knew 20 mins before the shock drop. There are some free cook groups you can get into, and just use it for the monitors

I didn’t, those faggits at Nike. I’ll get them when they’re more widely released.

And hopefully mine look like this!

Air-Jordan-4-Fire-Red-Retro.jpg

:lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Try to get in a discord group, they have monitors that know exactly when the product loads on the site. I knew 20 mins before the shock drop. There are some free cook groups you can get into, and just use it for the monitors

Thanks for the info!

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I forgot I joined a discord group back in may. I just put in for the shattered backboards coming next year. $40 a month

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Big week this week, OW, Skeletons and Mochas

Here are the open OW raffle links

Backdoorit

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Any suggestions on a group or a working bot thats not several thousand dollars? Too many hoops to jump through to buy the shit I like nowadays without having to pay the resale premiums. Plus I have 15 and 12 y/o boys that want shit too.

Being on this end of the resale game is for the birds. I need someone to explain how to work this shit with instructions. I'm willing to pay for the time as long as it works.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any suggestions on a group or a working bot thats not several thousand dollars? Too many hoops to jump through to buy the shit I like nowadays without having to pay the resale premiums. Plus I have 15 and 12 y/o boys that want shit too.

Being on this end of the resale game is for the birds. I need someone to explain how to work this shit with instructions. I'm willing to pay for the time as long as it works.

Tell your sons to get into something else, being into shoes ain’t worth it. I luv shoes but I wish I didn’t like them.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tell your sons to get into something else, being into shoes ain’t worth it. I luv shoes but I wish I didn’t like them.
I feel you and concur... He wants to get in the resale game too. He sells his used sneakers so he has a taste of what to do. Aside from wanting to buy the shit I like without paying a reseller multiples time the retail cost, it would be cool to set him up to do some reselling himself. It's just impossible to acquire anything nowadays.

Several dudes have given me advice on here (which I appreciate) but nothing seems to work or the advice is too general.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel you and concur... He wants to get in the resale game too. He sells his used sneakers so he has a taste of what to do. Aside from wanting to buy the shit I like without paying a reseller multiples time the retail cost, it would be cool to set him up to do some reselling himself. It's just impossible to acquire anything nowadays.

Several dudes have given me advice on here (which I appreciate) but nothing seems to work or the advice is too general.

Thanks for not taking things the wrong way. It’s just I have hundreds more of pairs of shoes and it’s a waste and no point. I understand that but I still buy, just not as much as I did in the past.

Hopefully you all get it done so that he can turn it into a business!

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Twitter.
Have him start following the major bot developers and major cook groups. Certain people from cook groups will break away and start theyre own cook groups, usually they will beta the group and it will be free until they go live for subs.
Also all cook groups will post on twitter when they will have open subs for the group.
These subs are limited and if its a really hot group they are coveted and alot of the subs can be resold at a higher price.
As far as getting a bot at retail, some cook groups can get group buys from the developers, thats why its important to get in a good group.
Everything about the shoe game is money from start to finish, I pay for cook groups, my bots, my server, my proxies, my gmail accounts, nike accounts, cookie generator, location spoofer, raffle bot, this shit aint cheap if you want to be successful.
If he wants to try something to start off getting some gmails and nike accounts and get spoof web browser that allows you to open multiple tabs from different locations and lets you login into multiple nike accounts. He can enter nike draws from different accounts and it will give him a better chance to hit.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks for not taking things the wrong way. It’s just I have hundreds more of pairs of shoes and it’s a waste and no point. I understand that but I still buy, just not as much as I did in the past.

Hopefully you all get it done so that he can turn it into a business!

Appreciate that bro.

Twitter.
Have him start following the major bot developers and major cook groups. Certain people from cook groups will break away and start theyre own cook groups, usually they will beta the group and it will be free until they go live for subs.
Also all cook groups will post on twitter when they will have open subs for the group.
These subs are limited and if its a really hot group they are coveted and alot of the subs can be resold at a higher price.
As far as getting a bot at retail, some cook groups can get group buys from the developers, thats why its important to get in a good group.
Everything about the shoe game is money from start to finish, I pay for cook groups, my bots, my server, my proxies, my gmail accounts, nike accounts, cookie generator, location spoofer, raffle bot, this shit aint cheap if you want to be successful.
If he wants to try something to start off getting some gmails and nike accounts and get spoof web browser that allows you to open multiple tabs from different locations and lets you login into multiple nike accounts. He can enter nike draws from different accounts and it will give him a better chance to hit.

Good looking out on the detailed information. A lot to consider since I had no clue that it was that difficult to do successfully. We'll definitely look into the alternate method you suggested.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Got a 12.5 on the app.
Ran 75 accounts on shitbot and dint hit.
I was really surprised they did FCFS instead of a draw.
I cant be mad tho, been a really good week, grabbed the fire red on the shock drop, Jordan 5 what the, yesterday on the shock drop, 3 pair of skeletons.
Gearing up for the mochas on sat
Thinking about the dunk high clears tomorrow, not sure yet tho
Got them off whites (size 11):yes::yes:

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got a 12.5 on the app.
Ran 75 accounts on shitbot and dint hit.
I was really surprised they did FCFS instead of a draw.
I cant be mad tho, been a really good week, grabbed the fire red on the shock drop, Jordan 5 what the, yesterday on the shock drop, 3 pair of skeletons.
Gearing up for the mochas on sat
Thinking about the dunk high clears tomorrow, not sure yet tho
Should I hold off on selling them right away or hold for 4-6 months?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Depends if you need the money.
OW in general will just keep increasing in value, I made the mistake of selling my OW UNC Jordan 1's and my OW Serena Air Max 97s early and could have kept them and made more.
OW are always a good hold

Should I hold off on selling them right away or hold for 4-6 months?

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Depends if you need the money.
OW in general will just keep increasing in value, I made the mistake of selling my OW UNC Jordan 1's and my OW Serena Air Max 97s early and could have kept them and made more.
OW are always a good hold
Naw, money isn't the issue. Just wondering what they might peak at. The other ones are going for 1170, so I'm wondering if the unique color might make them shoot up more. I'm hoping the Union Delta will go back up