The PITCH TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY: BIDEN PLAN VS TRUMPS "PLATINUM" PLAN - which is more comprehensive to you?

BIDEN PLAN VS TRUMPS "PLATINUM" PLAN - which is more comprehensive to you?

• Biden's plan

• Trump's plan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i agree but did you forget biden was vice for eight and didnt give a fuck? you think he cares now? you cant be that naive
and Obama was the president for the 8 years. u sayin he didnt give a fuck either?
imo, Obama's was the best in my generation........fuck that....the best ever.

u have 3 choices here......vote for Trump.....vote for Biden,....or dont vote at all.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You're 10000 percent correct. Hasn't done a damn thing to think he going to change now, but they gave him the promotion regardless. If the community likes it, I fucking love it. :yes:
Cognitive Dissonance and selective amnesia.

Somebody also asked why didn't Trump do those things during his three years. I would argue that we didn't ask for much. The black community basic prohibited any black person from talking or working with Trump to get anything done for us. If any black person had a conversation with Trump, he or she was labeled a coon or sellout. One day we are going to look back on this realize how stupid we were to behave this way

We can't get anything if we don't ask and we were banned from asking. The little bit we did ask for, we got. But it was small stuff. The HBCU Bill, Opportunity Zones, First Step Act, Pardons of black people from prison were the things we asked for. I wouldn't expect a racist to just get up and do for us without us telling them to do it. This is why I do not blame Obama too much for is lack of black action. Why? Because we didn't ask him for anything. We gave away our vote and sat back.

This is why I support ice cube so much. He is forcing real actionable items. And even if you do not like cube anymore, you have to acknowledge he pushed the envelope and forced both parties to beef up their plans and put black issues back into the conversation. We can now hold both parties accountable for failures and successes related to their plans.

Last edited:

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Somebody also asked why didn't Trump do those that ngs during his three years. I would argue that we didn't ask for much. The black community basic prohibited any black person from talking or working with Trump to get anything done for us. If any black person had a conversation with Trump, he or she was labeled a coin or sellout. One day we are going to look back on this realize how stupisld we were to behave this way

We can't get anything if we don't ask and we were banned from asking. The little bit we did ask for, we got. But it was small stuff. The HBCU Bill, Opportunity Zones, First Step Act, Pardons of black people from prison were the things we asked for. I wouldn't expect a racist to just get up and do for us without us telling them to do it. This is why I do not blame Obama too much for is lack of black action. Why, because we didn't ask him for anything. We gave away our vote and sat back.

This is why I support ice cube so much. He is forcing real actionable items. And even if you do not like cube anymore, you have to acknowledge he pushed the envelope and forced both parties to beef up their plans and put black issues back into the conversation. We can now hold both parties accountable for failures and successes related to their plans.
you realize that there are a bunch of bills he could have directed the senate to take up so he could sign them right? There is more asked of by the people we elect to do the shit, not these celebrities who pop up, tell you all they didn't pay attention until the last 6 months and pretend like they should be at the front of the line when it comes to everyone listening to them.

Ballscout was right when he says we have to keep pressure on all levels when there is not a presidential election and support the people actually doing the work. He has pardoned less/commuted less sentences than anyone else. It's bragging about this person doing the bare minimum.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

jtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/president-trump-platinum-plan-final-version.pdf[/URL]

This mfkr promised to show his taxes if elected, he promised hwhyte folks a new healthcare plan and he promised 'rona was not that big of a deal.

Fuck this dude and any "promise" he makes. He is not a man of integrity or class. He has no intention of fulfilling any part of this plan like his other promises.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump had a whole term to do something.......but promises to do it on the next? Foh.
Shit is non-existent just like his health care plan.

Right mfkr had both houses and got literally nothing of worth done. Hell did he ever get his cabinet full?
They were able to force a SC Justice through and dismantle ACA.... but what else?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
you realize that there are a bunch of bills he could have directed the senate to take up so he could sign them right? There is more asked of by the people we elect to do the shit, not these celebrities who pop up, tell you all they didn't pay attention until the last 6 months and pretend like they should be at the front of the line when it comes to everyone listening to them.

Ballscout was right when he says we have to keep pressure on all levels when there is not a presidential election and support the people actually doing the work. He has pardoned less/commuted less sentences than anyone else. It's bragging about this person doing the bare minimum.
Sure.

My point still stands, we didn't ask for much. Can't complain if we don't ask. And we have taken the position that we can't even ask Trump or any republicans for anything.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Somebody also asked why didn't Trump do those that ngs during his three years. I would argue that we didn't ask for much. The black community basic prohibited any black person from talking or working with Trump to get anything done for us. If any black person had a conversation with Trump, he or she was labeled a coin or sellout. One day we are going to look back on this realize how stupisld we were to behave this way

We can't get anything if we don't ask and we were banned from asking. The little bit we did ask for, we got. But it was small stuff. The HBCU Bill, Opportunity Zones, First Step Act, Pardons of black people from prison were the things we asked for. I wouldn't expect a racist to just get up and do for us without us telling them to do it. This is why I do not blame Obama too much for is lack of black action. Why, because we didn't ask him for anything. We gave away our vote and sat back.

Listen man. The bar is so fucking low it's crazy. We have folks who come up with fine-print lists of shit and act like that's doing something. Trump didn't even have to do much to pass the bar. He failed.

Why the fuck would Trump do shit when it's an open secret dems practice trickle down politics with the black community? If your own mama won't even make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, what someone else's mama look like doing it for you? :confused:

Cube let himself be played because Trump had 4 years and didn't do shit. There is literally not anything to talk about and that should be the case in 4 fucking years if we got to pull out yet another fucking fine-print list of bullshit for Biden. Accountability means no fanboy bullshit. Treat politicians like interchangeable grunts.

Jesus christ help us if nothing really happens in the next 4 years and they have to trot Obama out to shoot hoops again. :roflmao2:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Why the fuck would Trump do shit when it's an open secret dems practice trickle down politics with the black community? If your own mama won't even make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, what someone else's mama look like doing it for you? :confused:
Excellent post!

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
and Obama was the president for the 8 years. u sayin he didnt give a fuck either?

u have 3 choices here......vote for Trump.....vote for Biden,....or dont vote at all.
why was he the best?
yup, option 3, because the president doesn't affect how I move and neither give two fucks about your black ass unless you give them motivation.

I'll just say the nicer way of doing that is having leverage in some form.

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
i just want to ask those that think Trump will follow through on the Platinum Plan, He promised in 2016 to Build a Wall and that Mexico will pay for it

Where is the wall and how much has Mexico paid? Maybe he can get Mexico to pay for the Platinum plan because he sure as hell won't.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
i just want to ask those that think Trump will follow through on the Platinum Plan, He promised in 2016 to Build a Wall and that Mexico will pay for it

Where is the wall and how much has Mexico paid? Maybe he can get Mexico to pay for the Platinum plan because he sure as hell won't.
I like Obama....I mean he is the GOAT. However, he made multiple promises that he didn't keep. Particularly regarding the ACA.

No politician will ever keep every campaign promise.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

not voting at all isn't a choice...no matter what you gonna have to deal with or the other

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just want to add that i will act ignorant about what Obama did by continuing the lie that "dat nukkah aint do shit "! while denying how Trump has tried to undo what shit Obama didnt do! :rolleyes: and talk bullshit "first step act" which he had no hand in or "opportunity zone" which is all a wash & give away to kushner developers & not mentioning how he actually released less black ppl than Obama did and has pretty much reinstated "for profit prison" and more money to militarize the police and give them more ammo & free reign to fuck black ppl over with no accountabilty or restraint and publicly praises crooked cops and cosigning more police brutality against black folks and fought to keep criminalizing marijuana (which keeps ALOT OF BLACK YOUTH IMPRISONED and blemishes their future prospects) as a result and reinstated predatory lending companies (banks & auto ) who almost exclusively "prey on poor black folks" and removed every protections from regulating them ,and is still working on further decimating healthcare which disproportionately affects poor blacks at a much higher rate and covid 19 WILL BE A PREEXISTING CONDITION! and guess who was more affected by covid 19!? alongside his pick Amy Barrett who argues that calling ppl the "N" word shouldnt be illegal enuff to fire ppl at work

but..bbbbut he vaguely promised $500Billion to everyone in his plan and he said we might be able to compete for some of it much better than Biden's plan that specifically earmarks money for Black communities directly !

lastly i just like to remind y'all that
"DEMOCRATS CAN BE RACISTS TOO"

so..... im just so undecided
:rolleyes:;)

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We can all go back and forth on who didn't or hasn't done what yesteryear but that's not the issue...

The issue right now is WHO DO THINK IS MORE LIKELY TO GET THEIR PLAN OFF THE GROUND AND HOW CLOSELY WILL THEY ADHERE TO EACH POINT IN IT?

and if your going to answer then elaborate with more than just a name...WHY do you think or feel Biden or Trump can get it done?

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
elaborate on the tangibles of the plan are most attractive to you. Whats so good about trumps plan? Talk as if no one knew who trump was and asking your opinion on it.

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK PEOPLE TO REFRAIN FROM INSULTS SINCE THAT ONLY STOP MEANINGFUL DIALOG.
Everything that is listed here I support.

image.png

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We can all go back and forth on who didn't or hasn't done what yesteryear but that's not the issue...

The issue right now is WHO DO THINK IS MORE LIKELY TO GET THEIR PLAN OFF THE GROUND AND HOW CLOSELY WILL THEY ADHERE TO EACH POINT IN IT?

and if your going to answer then elaborate with more than just a name...WHY do you think or feel Biden or Trump can get it done?
dont think the question will get much traction but more deceptive deflections ! :roflmao:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bidens plan covers much the same points so it comes down to who you believe can make it happen...you clearly think trump...what makes you believe that?
I voted for Trump in 2016 and I don't regret it and I voted early for him again in 2020.
I just like Trump better than Biden. It's just a matter of choice for me.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thread about a gossipy bitter woman telling tales...11 pages

thread about some real shit that will impact the black community and WILL effect YOU personally....3 pages

THIS IS BGOL:hmm::hmm::hmm:
told u ! all those who were jumping up & down & deflectin with cube's naivety & undercover trumpists all quiet!
cos they know when its time to go "go to the ipad" ! they shake in their pussyboots of actual inteligence

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bidens plan covers much the same points so it comes down to who you believe can make it happen...you clearly think trump...what makes you believe that?
much the same and more , alot more plus "how it plans to go about doing it" and why some of those issues arose and how to tackle it moving forward ! all trump did was remix lite wiht an outline and no plan but talking points! muhfukkas think they're slick!
and why does Cube's CWBA have "respectability politics" in his CWBA what that gotta do with "cutting a check" ?

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now, I decided to do what what most PEOPLE don’t do: read.

I read the Platinum Plan.
I read Lift Every Voice.
I read the CWBA.

See, I come from the school of being informed. “F*ck your feelings” sounds gangsta, but it’s real genuine advice. People who live life led by emotions accept more bullish!t

Many accept this when it comes to religion, not so much when it comes to politics, especially the act of voting.

And it’s crazy because we all took government. We all took civics. We understand the 3 branches of government. And by now, we know how the electoral college works. Yet, and still, we believe we choose our president. It is the best pageant ever sold. They even give everyone a participation tro...I mean sticker.

I don’t have time to go through it in this post, but politics is just like everything else in life: it works from the inside out.

When you toss a rock into a river, the ripples ALWAYS permeate away from the rock, NEVER towards it. All of life works this way, if you want it to work right.

It starts with you. If you get YOU right, you can detect the bullish!t as early as possible, to strategize for the bullish!t as early as possible. Then, you evolve your household. Now, if everyone in our community knew self, to then know what one is up against, then your street is strong, your block is strong, your neighborhood is strong, your zip code is strong.

Who is president starts to matter less and less. Understanding how your local school system and judicial system works is most important.

Finally, vote with your POCKETBOOK, and you are on your way.

Bonus: and I don’t do this, but have family who did. Keep your congressman and state representatives contact info accessible so you have receipts.

And BTW, the CWBA is more comprehensive and solution oriented, minus the political jargon/promises, than the plans from both parties combined. Cube is on to some shit.

We got a lot a healing to do.

FOR THOSE THAT GO WITH THE BIDEN PLAN...HOW MUCH OF IT WILL GET WATERED DOWN?
Lift Every Voice is watered down on arrival.
You can do that when you just have to show up.

But hey, the verbiage and language is on point.

I’ve seen this movie before though, I’m good.

Yes. All specific money is to “minorities”. Not Blacks and it says that in the “plan”. All the rest is “we are giving the money to white people, but we will ensure they spend it on you, dummy, I mean African Americans.

Aside from the clear fact this is a response to Trump and not a genuine way to reach Blacks AND the fact that there still isn’t ONE mention of money going directly to Blacks....
Winner, winner chicken dinner and boom goes the dynamite.
thread about a gossipy bitter woman telling tales...11 pages

thread about some real shit that will impact the black community and WILL effect YOU personally....3 pages

THIS IS BGOL:hmm::hmm::hmm:
Well, Sir, let’s create the chan

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now, I decided to do what what most PEOPLE don’t do: read.

I read the Platinum Plan.
I read Lift Every Voice.
I read the CWBA.

See, I come from the school of being informed. “F*ck your feelings” sounds gangsta, but it’s real genuine advice. People who live life led by emotions accept more bullish!t

Many accept this when it comes to religion, not so much when it comes to politics, especially the act of voting.

And it’s crazy because we all took government. We all took civics. We understand the 3 branches of government. And by now, we know how the electoral college works. Yet, and still, we believe we choose our president. It is the best pageant ever sold. They even give everyone a participation tro...I mean sticker.

I don’t have time to go through it in this post, but politics is just like everything else in life: it works from the inside out.

When you toss a rock into a river, the ripples ALWAYS permeate away from the rock, NEVER towards it. All of life works this way, if you want it to work right.

It starts with you. If you get YOU right, you can detect the bullish!t as early as possible, to strategize for the bullish!t as early as possible. Then, you evolve your household. Now, if everyone in our community knew self, to then know what one is up against, then your street is strong, your block is strong, your neighborhood is strong, your zip code is strong.

Who is president starts to matter less and less. Understanding how your local school system and judicial system works is most important.

Finally, vote with your POCKETBOOK, and you are on your way.

Bonus: and I don’t do this, but have family who did. Keep your congressman and state representatives contact info accessible so you have receipts.

And BTW, the CWBA is more comprehensive and solution oriented, minus the political jargon/promises, than the plans from both parties combined. Cube is on to some shit.

We got a lot a healing to do.

Lift Every Voice is watered down on arrival.
You can do that when you just have to show up.

But hey, the verbiage and language is on point.

I’ve seen this movie before though, I’m good.

Winner, winner chicken dinner and boom goes the dynamite.

Well, Sir, let’s create the chan
I notice you didn't mention the platinum plan...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know its alot to read but I think its too important to Colin...

hope you all give a serious look.
Dont need to read shit fam. Im not voting for Trump period. And all those promises on both sides mean shit. The thing we need to do is a collective list of demands or u won't get our vote. Thats locally all the way to the federal level. But this election it boils down to getting Trump the fuck outta there......

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not over yet but Trump is winning by a landslide.

Biden has implemented ZERO for the so-called black community.

and the pro-whites said Trump was the “real racist” :eek2:

I’m holding out hope that the real Biden will show up before 2024 like the real Obama let the racists know what he was truly about in his last term :yes:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Not over yet but Trump is winning by a landslide.

Biden has implemented ZERO for the so-called black community.

and the pro-whites said Trump was the “real racist” :eek2:

I’m holding out hope that the real Biden will show up before 2024 like the real Obama let the racists know what he was truly about in his last term :yes:

Are you saying that nothing in the "Lift Every Voice" plan has been enacted yet? Biden promised us! Were we bamboozled? Run amuck? Led astray?