They say Thailand is even better than Sosua..anybody ever fuck/fuckin an Asian chick?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Re: They say Thailand is even better than Sosua..anybody ever fuck/fuckin an Asian ch

tumblr_mg04bxu59i1re9492o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mg04bxu59i1re9492o2_1280.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
Re: They say Thailand is even better than Sosua..anybody ever fuck/fuckin an Asian ch

<iframe src="http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/3153750" frameborder=0 width=810 height=550 scrolling=no></iframe>

:D:yes:

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor

I prefer phat asses of DR and lowered chance of being duped by a tranny.

Most Thai prostitutes look like malnourished teenagers, I'm not into that.

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

are you into human trafficking?:smh::smh::smh::smh:

you better off sticking with the house niggas dominicans.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

-----------MOD EDIT-----------------------------------

r7t9mo.gif

-----------MOD EDIT-----------------------------------

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Yall niggas need to come to california, asian women are mad easy to bag. Of course if you an ugly baggy clothes wearing nigga then your chances are harder unless you enjoy rats. But if you're an attractive well dressed stallion like myself asian women of all nationalities will throw their pussy at you. My wife is korean and i have 3 rotation jump offs, 2 filipinas and one korean/japanese jawn.

Count23

International
International Member

the official slam azn thread:yes:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

:yes:

*two cents*

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

shit i fuck nothing but bad bitches when i go out there...

& i dont give a bitch more than 2000 peso`s...thats $50 us in case other cats r wondering...:rolleyes:

i`m going to Colombia nex wk....:dance:

Actually I heard Costa Rica is the spot to go.
Most of the Colombian chicks go to Costa Rica to fuck.
Check out this vid.
Looks like some kinda fashion show where the hoes model for you before you can fuck.

http://www.vixcr.com/video/8955

:hulksmash2:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

[vv]10482298[/vv]

:hulksmash::hulksmash::hulksmash:

Last edited:

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Subbed!!!

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered

Yall niggas need to come to california, asian women are mad easy to bag. Of course if you an ugly baggy clothes wearing nigga then your chances are harder unless you enjoy rats. But if you're an attractive well dressed stallion like myself asian women of all nationalities will throw their pussy at you. My wife is korean and i have 3 rotation jump offs, 2 filipinas and one korean/japanese jawn.

I know nothing bout Cali but you do speak true about the attire. The often you stay dressed to kill, the higher your chances are of those women approaching you in public in Asia anyhow.

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've been with numerous Japanese, Chinese, Filipina, and Korean women. It's really no harder to hook up with an Asian woman than it is with a woman of another nationality. I wish that Asian myth would die already.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor

Whoa........
Man.... I LOVE Thailand!!! I havent been since the early-mid 90's when I was stationed in Alaska and we did a training excercise there called "Cobra Gold". Went 3 years in a row and stayed a month each time. Pattaya Beach, is one of the best kept secrets on earth! I remember Cats saying that the Broads cost (at that time) around $750 baht (around $30). I've seen some chicks do some crazy shty!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: I would like to go into more, but we have a saying...... What goes TDY, stays TDY!

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Only been with a Japanese woman

Great experience.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I've been with numerous Japanese, Chinese, Filipina, and Korean women. It's really no harder to hook up with an Asian woman than it is with a woman of another nationality. I wish that Asian myth would die already.

That shit really offends you, eh??? :lol:

But Dragonlily >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My Tokoyo chick is mad cool

36, petite, got her own cheese, rolls up nice joints....

Only thing she lacks is cooking skills & her ass is lazy when it comes to cleaning up

Smh

slam

Super Moderator

Actually I heard Costa Rica is the spot to go.
Most of the Colombian chicks go to Costa Rica to fuck.
Check out this vid.
Looks like some kinda fashion show where the hoes model for you before you can fuck.

http://www.vixcr.com/video/8955

:hulksmash2:

uhmmm been there done that.....:yes:

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=682588&highlight=costa

:lol:

i did a few short vids of this chick....

shorty ws cool as hell ...90% of these chicks r camera shy...for this reason right here...:rolleyes:

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor

Ive had pussy from around the world...its all pink inside...

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_mfm5xswXrN1qf84qso1_1280.jpg