They say Thailand is even better than Sosua..anybody ever fuck/fuckin an Asian chick?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Re: They say Thailand is even better than Sosua..anybody ever fuck/fuckin an Asian ch

tumblr_mf69vaChpS1qzpjbfo1_1280.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
Re: They say Thailand is even better than Sosua..anybody ever fuck/fuckin an Asian ch

some of these chicks got some nice tits....:yes:

thought most asian chicks had itty bitty titties....:rolleyes:

tumblr_mfg0i90GpA1qzpjbfo1_1280.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_mfenh5u49N1qf84qso1_1280.jpg

Notorious P.I.M.P.

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Tricked on many Japanese chicks when I was stationed there, chicks from Columbia too also fucked a Korean chick.

Them Japanese chicks on Okinawa used to charge 5000 yen for 15 minutes. Which was forty-something dollars back then. Around $55 dollars now with the current exchange rate. I'd go back but the country is fucken contaminated after that Nuclear accident. :smh:

slam

Super Moderator

<iframe src="http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/1815021" frameborder=0 width=610 height=400 scrolling=no></iframe>

slam

Super Moderator

<iframe src="http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/1108895" frameborder=0 width=610 height=450 scrolling=no></iframe>

slam

Super Moderator

<iframe src="http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/1081424" frameborder=0 width=610 height=450 scrolling=no></iframe>

slam

Super Moderator

u know this scene was coming....:yes::yes:

<iframe src="http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/428509" frameborder=0 width=610 height=450 scrolling=no></iframe>

:cool:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

how long is the flight...anybody....?

tumblr_mfve8bg0pJ1rch94to1_1280.jpg

Depends on where you are leaving from. It took me between 9-12 hours to get to Tokyo, then another 7-8 to Singapore. The flight time to Pi or south east Asia will be about the same coming from the west coast. Add 3-4 hour on the trip for you east coast brothers.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered

Tricked on many Japanese chicks when I was stationed there, chicks from Columbia too also fucked a Korean chick.

Them Japanese chicks on Okinawa used to charge 5000 yen for 15 minutes. Which was forty-something dollars back then. Around $55 dollars now with the current exchange rate. I'd go back but the country is fucken contaminated after that Nuclear accident. :smh:

Why not? You were okay with fucking them after the last two nuclear incidents.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

Damn, I can swear someone posted a video a while back that had a description of Thailand and it's amenities and such when it came to mongering.

For the life of me I can't remember the name of the video, but I do remember that the guy said that you could rent a woman for 24 hrs for about $35US, and had the swankiest hotel room i'd ever seen, all for about $40US.

Shit looked amazing! Fuck, I wish I could remember that video.

I know the usual mongers on here now what i'm talking about.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

go ham

ankhheru

BGOL Investor

i used to have this korean girlfriend back when i was stationed over there. she was a short girl with wide hips and sort of flat ass but she had huge tits. she gave me my first and best tit job. dam i miss her at times. the crazy thing is she wasnt on some old "take me back to the u.s. with you" shit. she was happy staying in korea.

now im jonesing for some slant eyed pussy. :hmm:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You posted some nice pics, but I'm just not attracted to asians :dunno:

I mean, I wouldn't kick ones you posted outta bed, I'd fuck, but :dunno: I wouldn't pursue 'em

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Slam, you doin' it wrong fam. Asians (East and Southeast especially) are the easiest to bag. Southeast Asian women (Laos, Cambodian, Pina, Muong) like brothas anyway. Korean and Japanese like brothas too, but it may be just the environment you catch them in. Check out a few lounges and clubs that play hip hop/r&b music and they'll be in the right mindset most of the time to get hollered at.

A lot of times though, once out of college or at least on the verge of settling down, they get their head beat to be with an Asian dude or White dude...

Prolific_Omega

Potential Star
Registered

Had a Filipino, Korean, and currently older chinese woman. All were pretty awesome except I notice out of all the races, Koreans tend to be the most Bi-Polar acting chicks. I work with all types of asians, and they are consistently the most crazy lol. But I love em' all. The greatest thing to me is most of them haven't had the D put on em' proper so when you do, them chicks be dick drunk. I love destroying them madd fun.

:yes::yes::yes:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

You posted some nice pics, but I'm just not attracted to asians :dunno:

I mean, I wouldn't kick ones you posted outta bed, I'd fuck, but :dunno: I wouldn't pursue 'em

For the life of me i never understand why niggas think we give a fuck what you're not attracted to? Nobody cares, you knew what this thread was about. Stfu and keep it moving.

slam

Super Moderator

hitomi_tanaka_boobs_back_in_bra_935.gif

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered

Ayo it's hella fine Asian women in the South Bay of LA.

They love Black men. I smashed a Japanese chick with some double D's three months. Shit was on point yo...

Nu_lojik

Potential Star
Registered

dont know...saw it on that video about sosua...at teh end talking about the top spots for trickin....

but shit i dont put it past them...

maybe its not thai...but its some asian country....

tumblr_m9u8k7DgGL1rsvuefo1_500.jpg
[/IMG]

Ahhh reminds me of the good old days back before the military divestiture ... Subic Bay, Olongapo,Bangkok, Singapore. Hell yeah I bought pussy overseas (I was 18,19, and 20..dont judge me) I have absolute kryptonite in my system when it comes to Asian women. Sheeeit, if Lucy Liu or Ellen Wong show up at the crib? Wifey is just gonna be mad at me :lol:

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_lwtlr2xvp21qdwh13o1_500.gif

Larrikin

Star
BGOL Investor

Why were you paying? Im living with a Japanese girl out in Chiba

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_mfg0g3yyV11qzpjbfo1_1280.jpg

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

this lady lives down the street from my nephew(he friends with her son)

rfk4i5soyj_222594647.2.jpg

pnnib5leb5_219274844.2.jpg

dlt02knxhx_219250930.2.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_m4k0tbvRyN1r39r1zo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4ht3dacFA1r39r1zo1_500.gif