They say Thailand is even better than Sosua..anybody ever fuck/fuckin an Asian chick?

$Money_XXL

International
International Member
Re: They say Thailand is even better than Sosua..anybody ever fuck/fuckin an Asian ch

I've been with 3 Thai chicks, one spoke hardly any English, all she ever said was "I love you" and most basic shit, another one wanted to be my wife, talking about kids and moving in with me, the thing was she was separated from her husband but still living with him, they were going thru some crazy divorce, I told her if he ever found out she was fucking with a black dude, he would believe that was the reason they were breaking up...had to cut her off, changed my number and never gave her the new number.

My Japanese chick met her a week before she was living my city after she had been working for some Jap company, she was hot, she had done a couple of marathons, we wrote a few emails but lost touch...she's somewhere back in Japan married and shit.

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: They say Thailand is even better than Sosua..anybody ever fuck/fuckin an Asian ch

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

tumblr_mf7cy9YZWu1rtruoso1_500.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_mf2zpjOFmA1qcy4rxo1_1280.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_mf2zb3GWaQ1qcy4rxo1_500.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_mf2zf4vzWN1qcy4rxo1_1280.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_mf8udjXVND1qcy4rxo1_1280.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_mf2zqrunYC1qcy4rxo1_1280.jpg

Black Radical

Rising Star
Registered

COuldn't possibly be better, that browns skin on them dominican women, them African roots showing in them asses. There is no comparison imo.

Although there are some tasty treats in this this thread, they could never compete with dominicans.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Nice thread. Got me wanting to hit the massage parlor! :lol:

slam

Super Moderator

Nice thread. Got me wanting to hit the massage parlor! :lol:

nasty fucker.......:lol:

man they got them shits all over atl....:cool:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
COuldn't possibly be better, that browns skin on them dominican women, them African roots showing in them asses. There is no comparison imo.

Although there are some tasty treats in this this thread, they could never compete with dominicans.

Exactly!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_lxuhmc2iaW1r8v6fpo1_1280.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

man youre posting pussy while on vacation

you sir, are the g.o.a.t of this shit here

Dude came back...that being said I don't disagree w/ your statement :yes: 100,000+ posts of pure pussy

slam

Super Moderator

man youre posting pussy while on vacation

you sir, are the g.o.a.t of this shit here

:lol:

naw i jus got back....i was on here for 5 mins while i was gone to jus say i was over there...

too much pussy to sport fuck to care about ubgol ni99as....:lol:

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor

tumblr_mf8ufiNSHm1qcy4rxo1_1280.jpg

:yes::yes::yes: i swear... asian women have the best-looking pubic hair. that shit be silky smooth.:yes::yes::yes:

this broad is like my girl. her pubic hair grows UP towards her navel. :eek:

:lol::lol::lol:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

^^^ Ya man that last pic is nice!!!

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_mc3cq0p9C71qf84qso1_1280.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_mcx866tSL71r0fb8eo1_1280.jpg

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

For the life of me i never understand why niggas think we give a fuck what you're not attracted to? Nobody cares, you knew what this thread was about. Stfu and keep it moving.

Co-sign.

slam

Super Moderator

jhMrIt2Dxr35I.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_mh5mz2sbxw1qdhsq0o1_1280.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

jIwqIbdbUdshx.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_mfv2iwWtqS1r4gimoo1_500.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

tumblr_mgdsqykTYF1r0xpreo1_1280.jpg

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes. Best smelling and best tasting p*ssy, overall, I have had to date. I mean, pussy just ALWAYS wet, I kid you not!
how long is the flight...anybody....?

tumblr_mfve8bg0pJ1rch94to1_1280.jpg
Jesus.
http://addieweaver.areavoices.com/2011/02/18/thailand-cultural-facts/

that was about it....i think asian chicks are the hardest chicks to fuck....( out of all the races...& i`m talking for free *disclaimer* for the tricks......) :rolleyes:

Young good looking wht boys can hit Asian chicks for free. Most 3rd generation Asian chicks marry wht once they make it to USA. Asians give the pussy away like candy for good looking wht boys. The wealthier Asian girls are tougher to "cut".
Not at all. I am a grown ass man. I dress and talk like one. No woman, no matter her denomination, can deny a man you thought was one way and then you discover he is the black man of your dreams.:lol:
Jesus!
Jesus!
Yall niggas need to come to california, asian women are mad easy to bag. Of course if you an ugly baggy clothes wearing nigga then your chances are harder unless you enjoy rats. But if you're an attractive well dressed stallion like myself asian women of all nationalities will throw their pussy at you. My wife is korean and i have 3 rotation jump offs, 2 filipinas and one korean/japanese jawn.
Have not been to Cali, but I heard that the Filipinas basically run Southern California, especially San Diego!
I've been with numerous Japanese, Chinese, Filipina, and Korean women. It's really no harder to hook up with an Asian woman than it is with a woman of another nationality. I wish that Asian myth would die already.
I feel you on this...
Whoa........
Man.... I LOVE Thailand!!! I havent been since the early-mid 90's when I was stationed in Alaska and we did a training excercise there called "Cobra Gold". Went 3 years in a row and stayed a month each time. Pattaya Beach, is one of the best kept secrets on earth! I remember Cats saying that the Broads cost (at that time) around $750 baht (around $30). I've seen some chicks do some crazy shty!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: I would like to go into more, but we have a saying...... What goes TDY, stays TDY!
You just dropped some geeeEEEMMMS!
They do?! :eek:

Where?!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Like slam, "all over", literally. Ummm, try Buckhead and just work your way north, seriously. Buford Highway, Doraville, Sandy Sprins, Roswell, you know, city wide, lol!:lol::lol::lol:
Jesus!