This brotha tested his date by lying saying he forgot his wallet

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
GUg3RgZW0AAJSoh

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
starting to call bullshit on some of these test stories. Can't see his date not asking about sending her the money via cash app, zelle, or some other instant cash transfer app. I'm sure he didn't "forget" his phone too.
If he had those applications on his phone than chances are he could of paid for the date being that a lot of restaurants take diff forms of pay electronically

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he had those applications on his phone than chances are he could of paid for the date being that a lot of restaurants take diff forms of pay electronically
I specially mention the date's response because he tells her he will pay her when he gets home. I would expect the date to at least ask if he had any of the options.

As for your point, I would have been screwed if this ever happens to me. I hardly keep any cash on me, and I only use Zelle or Cash app. For whatever reason, I don't do any of the apps that let you use your phone as a credit card.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
As for your point, I would have been screwed if this ever happens to me. I hardly keep any cash on me, and I only use Zelle or Cash app. For whatever reason, I don't do any of the apps that let you use your phone as a credit card.
Just be careful putting your card in your phone because if you lose your phone a person can use your card. People crafty now with stealing people's information that have their cards on their phones. I've heard too many horror stories of people getting scammed because of having their card on their phone to pay things.

I'm always using my physical credit card.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Technically, he was still offering to pay for it.
I understand but a lot of women think everything should be given to them without them reciprocating. He dodged a bullet of her not paying even though he was gonna give her money back and pay for the date.

You gotta test these women nowadays because they will think you should give them everything without doing the same thing in return for you.

Salute to that brotha for playing it smart.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
u believe if u went out on a date and u went Dutch or she pick up the tab, she will actually get hot for you?
I've done it before, and fucked the living shit out of her and she also made me breakfast the next morning.

Like I said, you never had that experience because you didn't get with a women that likes you.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
you got to speak for yourself dude...

chicks must don't like you...LOL
of course they like me... im not the one asking women out to eat and forgetting my wallet at home, i'm a grown man who has no problem with treating a women

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
I've done it before, and fucked the living shit out of her and she also made me breakfast the next morning.

Like I said, you never had that experience because you didn't get with a women that likes you.
so your bragging about a woman picking up the tab and she gave u her cookies and u think she likes u?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
so your bragging about a woman picking up the tab and she gave u her cookies and u think she likes u?
I'm not bragging about shit, I'm just telling you that's it's been done before since you think women don't do it.

Don't get mad at me because you never had a women doing that for you and still was allowed to smash afterwards..

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Fuck a test

That's just being immature to me.

How does that one test prove that they are the one?!!!!

There is so much more that goes into a relationship.

This silly nigga starts off a relationship playing silly ass games. :smh:
Bro, I know plenty of people that are in marriage for decades that tested the women they married to see if she was the one and not someone who just want his money to settle with.

If a women can't do a simple thing as pay the tab and even though we don't want the money from her but to see if she would reciprocate is what matters.