This brotha tested his date by lying saying he forgot his wallet

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The real test is to ask if you can slide a finger in her booty.
That wouldn't be a problem if she likes you.

I've been with some of the freakiest women and they said they wouldn't do certain shit if they got married that they did with me.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
starting to call bullshit on some of these test stories. Can't see his date not asking about sending her the money via cash app, zelle, or some other instant cash transfer app. I'm sure he didn't "forget" his phone too.

^^^^

I think they are all a lie and should always be treated as such until proven otherwise.

Sidebar... modern social media is interesting the most paranoid skeptical conspiracy theorist will believe this random basic bullsh*t especially if it supports some type of urban legend generalization - immediately without question - but doubt the most common sense scientifically proven fact

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
of course they like me... im not the one asking women out to eat and forgetting my wallet at home, i'm a grown man who has no problem with treating a women
I don't ask either..and that's not the issue ..lol

You seem to think women
think less of you if they pay...not true

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
I don't ask either..and that's not the issue ..lol

You seem to think women
think less of you if they pay...not true
i just told you when u ask a woman out on a date it is not about how much u spending, this is about a show of faith, this is me or any other man telling a woman that you will be treated like someone special, nobody is going to mess with you, we will have a good time, she can go thru this bullshit with her girlfriends or family members, why would she go out on a date with a man who wants her and do this?

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
The real test is to ask if you can slide a finger in her booty.
z7y22.jpg

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a stupid-ass test (if this story is even true). Only women do dumb "tests" like this.
I don't blame shorty for walking out.
Probably thought he was just another broke nigga trying to get a free meal.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
That's a stupid-ass test (if this story is even true). Only women do dumb "tests" like this.
I don't blame shorty for walking out.
Probably thought he was just another broke nigga trying to get a free meal.
To each their own, I don't see it that way. Dude clearly had the money to pay for his own meal and gave a tip. He also was gonna give her the money back.

He just wanted to see if she would've hold it down if a situation like that arises where she would have to pay if he lost or forgot his wallet.

He more so dodged a bullet.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Ayoooo, I did that shyt when I met my wife back in '91, she got up to run, and I was like yoooooooo, and she said this....

Celebrating our 32nd Anniversary on the 14th. LOL

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
of course they like me... im not the one asking women out to eat and forgetting my wallet at home, i'm a grown man who has no problem with treating a women
C/S 100...
It really says something about his character. This might be an unpopular opinion, but the guy proved himself to be a liar, and I think she did the right thing by getting up and leaving.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To each their own, I don't see it that way. Dude clearly had the money to pay for his own meal and gave a tip. He also was gonna give her the money back.

He just wanted to see if she would've hold it down if a situation like that arises where she would have to pay if he lost or forgot his wallet.

He more so dodged a bullet.
How is she supposed to know he's not some broke-ass just trying to get a free meal?
How many people have told you "I'll pay you back" and then you never hear from them again?
This "test" is one some sucker shit and like I said only women do dumb corny shit like this.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
She sounds smart. “I’ll give you the money when I get home” sounds like some shit a rapist would tell his next unsuspecting victim. If that was my daughter, I’d be damned proud her walking out. If that was my son, I’d smack him on his head.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
How is she supposed to know he's not some broke-ass just trying to get a free meal?
How many people have told you "I'll pay you back" and then you never hear from them again?
This "test" is one some sucker shit and like I said only women do dumb corny shit like this.
If a person likes that person, they would pay them back.
Also, did you even read that when she left he paid for the meal and gave a tip.
People have tested women various of ways to see if they would be down for them if something happens because oftentimes when shit gets tough women leave.
Some may agree with this test and some won't.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
what the fuck at wasting a chance for some new pussy off this bullshit. you test your girl not some chick you met a week ago.
It goes both ways, and even your so-called girl would probably left as well if a dude asked for some money or to pay the tab.

Some people want to test a women before they marry them whether that's their girl or not.

It's rare getting a women you can trust and that's loyal.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tested my ex after paying for dinner every weekend for three years. I deliberately left my wallet at home to see how she would react. Her words still echo in my mind: 'What kind of man forgets his wallet at home?' That moment made it clear to me. She didn't realize it was a test, but it was the turning point in my mind.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I tested my ex after paying for dinner every weekend for three years. I deliberately left my wallet at home to see how she would react. Her words still echo in my mind: 'What kind of man forgets his wallet at home?' That moment made it clear to me. She didn't realize it was a test, but it was the turning point in my mind.
major turn off to me on her part.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you have to play testing games with a woman, then you shouldn't be with her. What if she doesn't pass your test? What if she somehow finds out she was being tested to prove her love for you? Would she like that? What if you were the one being tested? How would you feel?

These games are exhausting, especially if you're an older person. It can come off like the person giving the test or playing games is insecure...or even immature. I have no time for games or tests.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I mean the nigga was already Grant Hill by then though too
Yeah and a lot of chicks still wouldn’t have paid or talk shit about him but none of that happened… the fact he was grant hill many chicks would have had extra expensive taste on his dime and once they had to come out of pocket would’ve talked shit or would’ve tried to not pay for it.. the test was to see if she was 1 of those opportunist. To me that was the obvious on what the test was about but clearly a percentage of people is not comprehending that