This brotha tested his date by lying saying he forgot his wallet

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most men would hopefully raise a daughter who’s not an opportunist and actually would go out with a man that she actually likes. They would hope that they would raise a daughter that actually has her own money and that if a situation like this occurs she could pay her own way. Once again if he was gonna pay her back than she would’ve lost nothing and earned respect from a man she was generally interested in. She would understand that in this world trust is a big thing and that people have gone through a lot and sometimes weary of others due to a lot of manipulators. She would comprehend the test and pass it with flying colors
#1. There's nothing wrong with being an opportunist. It only becomes a problem if you take advantage of people or treat them poorly.

#2. It's PARAMOUNT to teach/instruct your daughter how to make/have her own money. But it's equally important for her to know how to utilize it properly. And who (if anyone at all) to spend it on.

#3. If your daughter is soft enough in the head to date men who'll test her in such a foul fashion (especially on a 1st date) and she allows it, then you've failed as a parent to teach her how to judge people's character.

#4. "If he pays her back"? So, you're actually encouraging your daughter to become dependent on/support an emotionally and financially abusive narcissist. What's next? Test to see if she can take a punch and keep her mouth shut?

#5. She shouldn't have to "comprehend" nor "pass" some bullshit redpill manosphere test. Because you should have raised her to avoid corny clowns like him in the 1st place.

Peace.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
#1. There's nothing wrong with being an opportunist. It only becomes a problem if you take advantage of people or treat them poorly.

#2. It's PARAMOUNT to teach/instruct your daughter how to make/have her own money. But it's equally important for her to know how to utilize it properly. And who (if anyone at all) to spend it on.

#3. If your daughter is soft enough in the head to date men who'll test her in such a foul fashion (especially on a 1st date) and she allows it, then you've failed as a parent to teach her how to judge people's character.

#4. "If he pays her back"? So, you're actually encouraging your daughter to become dependent on/support an emotionally and financially abusive narcissist. What's next? Test to see if she can take a punch and keep her mouth shut?

#5. She shouldn't have to "comprehend" nor "pass" some bullshit redpill manosphere test. Because you should have raised her to avoid corny clowns like him in the 1st place.

Peace.
1. Obviously the term opportunist was used in this circumstances to take advantage of someone in particular the male species . There are females that have no interest in certain males but have no problem using him for free food, etc.. a female that’s not interested in you won’t spend any money on you or bail you out if a certain scenario calls for it. This test weeds those individuals out

3. I’m pretty sure every female has tested you out in some sort of way but never actually told you. Are you soft in the head for passing or failing their test Even if you don’t know you’re getting tested?

4. how is he abusive or a narcissist? Some of ya individuals just throw terms around just to sound hip to the new fad slogans being pushed around. Dude obviously said he had the money on him he was just seeing if she was willing to pay the bill if a circumstance such as him leaving his wallet home happens. There’s fire drills for a reason. Shit happens , when circumstances happen how will the person standing across you react in that scenario.. you seem to think it’s cool that a person is interested in you just use you for your money and would leave you high and dry if an unfortunate situation happens. Hope your son dosent inherit this sucker ass mentality

5.how long have you known this guy to come to the conclusion about him? Just cause he did a test you wouldn’t do he’s now corny? Is grant hill corny cause he did that to his wife Tamia who he’s now been married to for 2 decades with kids?

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. Obviously the term opportunist was used in this circumstances to take advantage of someone in particular the male species . There are females that have no interest in certain males but have no problem using him for free food, etc.. a female that’s not interested in you won’t spend any money on you or bail you out if a certain scenario calls for it. This test weeds those individuals out

3. I’m pretty sure every female has tested you out in some sort of way but never actually told you. Are you soft in the head for passing or failing their test Even if you don’t know you’re getting tested?

4. how is he abusive or a narcissist? Some of ya individuals just throw terms around just to sound hip to the new fad slogans being pushed around. Dude obviously said he had the money on him he was just seeing if she was willing to pay the bill if a circumstance such as him leaving his wallet home happens. There’s fire drills for a reason. Shit happens , when circumstances happen how will the person standing across you react in that scenario.. you seem to think it’s cool that a person is interested in you just use you for your money and would leave you high and dry if an unfortunate situation happens. Hope your son dosent inherit this sucker ass mentality

5.how long have you known this guy to come to the conclusion about him? Just cause he did a test you wouldn’t do he’s now corny? Is grant hill corny cause he did that to his wife Tamia who he’s now been married to for 2 decades with kids?
My answers to #1, 3 and 4 are pretty simple.

If you are talking to a woman you're truly interested in, then you get to know her by:
- You ask questions.
- You gather information.
- You listen, you learn, you ponder.
- You get to know and understand who she is, how she thinks and how she operates.

Based that information, you decide whether or not to continue pursuing a relationship with that woman or not.

But what you DON'T do is put her on the spot by making her jump through hurdles nor by making her go through some bullshit redpill manosphere tests. Because no REAL man himself would/should put up with that kind of test/abuse if it comes from a woman.
So why then, do you believe it's alright to subject her to it when it comes from a man?

#5. I don't have to actually "know" the guy to know or recognize abuse. Just like I don't have to actually "know" a woman to know she's a gold digger. All too often, these types of damaged folks broadcast that information on social media for the whole world to see.
- This guy is just the latest example of such a person...

Peace.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My answers to #1, 3 and 4 are pretty simple.

If you are talking to a woman you're truly interested in, then you get to know her by:
- You ask questions.
- You gather information.
- You listen, you learn, you ponder.
- You get to know and understand who she is, how she thinks and how she operates.

Based that information, you decide whether or not to continue pursuing a relationship with that woman or not.

But what you DON'T do is put her on the spot by making her jump through hurdles nor by making her go through some bullshit redpill manosphere tests. Because no REAL man himself would/should put up with that kind of test/abuse if it comes from a woman.
So why then, do you believe it's alright to subject her to it when it comes from a man?

#5. I don't have to actually "know" the guy to know or recognize abuse. Just like I don't have to actually "know" a woman to know she's a gold digger. All too often, these types of damaged folks broadcast that information on social media for the whole world to see.
- This guy is just the latest example of such a person...

Peace.
5. What is this abuse you speak of.. you keep saying this word like you don’t understand what it means.. did he unleash violence on her, did he aggressively verbally threaten her to have her fear for well being?

just cause you ask someone questions or be around someone means you gonna get the truth from them or see them for who they truly are... people knew Ted bundy, Jeffrey dahmer and they didn’t know they were serial killers, rapist, etc.. how many con artist fuck people over who were well trusted in circles.. what people say can be the exact opposite of what they do.. how many cheaters tell their significant others they the only ones.. once again you using terms like manosphere , did this manosphere exist when grant hill did the same test to Tamia back in the 90s?

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5. What is this abuse you speak of.. you keep saying this word like you don’t understand what it means.. did he unleash violence on her, did he aggressively verbally threaten her to have her fear for well being?

just cause you ask someone questions or be around someone means you gonna get the truth from them or see them for who they truly are... people knew Ted bundy, Jeffrey dahmer and they didn’t know they were serial killers, rapist, etc.. how many con artist fuck people over who were well trusted in circles.. what people say can be the exact opposite of what they do.. how many cheaters tell their significant others they the only ones.. once again you using terms like manosphere , did this manosphere exist when grant hill did the same test to Tamia back in the 90s?
Dude, abuse isn't always physical.
It's very often also verbal, emotional or financial.
In my humble opinion, this little "exercise" falls into being both emotional and financial abuse.
It's not the way to begin a loving, respectful and happy relationship. And I would NEVER encourage my daughter to date a clown like this.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dude, abuse isn't always physical.
It's very often also verbal, emotional or financial.
In my humble opinion, this little "exercise" falls into being both emotional and financial abuse.
It's not the way to begin a loving, respectful and happy relationship. And I would NEVER encourage my daughter to date a clown like this.
Financial abuse lmaooo.., did he stop this female from ever making money? Did he blackball her, was she financially dependent on this guy and without him going to die of starvation, no longer have a roof over her head, struggle for the rest of her life? will she not ever go out on a date again with a man cause she emotionally scarred for life? Does she wake up in cold sweats and have panic attacks cause a guy said he left his wallet home bwahaaa… you sound mad white with over blowing a situation and painting a Blackman as some monster.. he asked a girl can he borrow money cause he forgot his wallet yet you got this guy sounding like the next serial killer slash homegrown terrorist

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
Not about him acting broke. She most likely left because of the irresponsibility and carelessness to not be prepared and come correct. With all these payment methods available today the ole "I forgot my wallet" would get the side eye and she'd know this immature guy is playing games literally on the FIRST DATE. Why would she be mad if she'll be paid back within an hour? None of it makes sense.

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
[
Financial abuse lmaooo.., did he stop this female from ever making money? Did he blackball her, was she financially dependent on this guy and without him going to die of starvation, no longer have a roof over her head, struggle for the rest of her life? will she not ever go out on a date again with a man cause she emotionally scarred for life? Does she wake up in cold sweats and have panic attacks cause a guy said he left his wallet home bwahaaa… you sound mad white with over blowing a situation and painting a Blackman as some monster.. he asked a girl can he borrow money cause he forgot his wallet yet you got this guy sounding like the next serial killer slash homegrown terrorist
Typical.
You make this about race and call people who disagree with your "position", White...

Dude, that clown could've been White, Hispanic or Asian (etc) and it would STILL be a fucked up, unnecessary and abusive ordeal he put her through.

But hey, as long as you're happy with his mistreatment of a Black woman, that's all that matters, right....?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
[
Typical.
You make this about race and call people who disagree with your "position", White...

Dude, that clown could've been White, Hispanic or Asian (etc) and it would STILL be a fucked up, unnecessary and abusive ordeal he put her through.

But hey, as long as you're happy with his mistreatment of a Black woman, that's all that matters, right....?
When you see a black face do you automatically say abusive? Cause you keep on automatically giving him a criminal term.. lot of white people see black faces as criminals.. I know white people do this without thinking anything is wrong with that mindset. I called you white cause your behavior during this debate is cac like behavior. You keep calling him abusive and nothing of that nature was ever shown.. thank god you’re not a cop you probably would’ve shot him cause his skin tone or cause he looked guilty as ya would say

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you see a black face do you automatically say abusive? Cause you keep on automatically giving him a criminal term.. lot of white people see black faces as criminals.. I know white people do this without thinking anything is wrong with that mindset. I called you white cause your behavior during this debate is cac like behavior. You keep calling him abusive and nothing of that nature was ever shown.. thank god you’re not a cop you probably would’ve shot him cause his skin tone or cause he looked guilty as ya would say
Again, dude.
You want to deflect and make this about race. It's got nothing to do with race and everything to do with character.

But, that's just how you roll, I suppose...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Again, dude.
You want to deflect and make this about race. It's got nothing to do with race and everything to do with character.

But, that's just how you roll, I suppose...
No that’s how you roll.. you keep using terms to destroy his character cause you don’t agree with his method.. just cause you don’t agree with something dosent mean it’s wrong and doesn’t mean the person is pure evil.. you keep avoiding my question.. is grant hill a red pill, manosphere, abusive man cause he did the same test to Tamia back in the 90s? They have been married for over 2 decades with kids cause she passed the test.. obviously this method has worked for someone else

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No that’s how you roll.. you keep using terms to destroy his character cause you don’t agree with his method.. just cause you don’t agree with something dosent mean it’s wrong and doesn’t mean the person is pure evil.. you keep avoiding my question.. is grant hill a red pill, manosphere, abusive man cause he did the same test to Tamia back in the 90s? They have been married for over 2 decades with kids cause she passed the test.. obviously this method has worked for someone else
Congrats to Grant Hill and Tamia.

I personally don't know or care if he's redpill or manosphere.

But abuse is abuse. Regardless of social status, gender or race. And putting women (or men) through such bullshit is abusive. What part of that is unclear to you...?