TIA MOWRY SAYS THE STREETS HAS REJECTED HER SINCE DIVORCING

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the streets dont fuck with her since her divorce...

uh when did "THE STREETS" ever fuck with her period.

she just wants to see whats on the other side now,

and aint nobody checking for her...

I have no problems with any adult fuckin dating marryin whoever the fuck

they want..

Im a certified TRIPLE GOD OG.... Our motto is, once a sistar ventures over to the other side,

thats were her contaminated ass needs to stay...

WE peeped game, of how the women from the hood, would go downtown, to the cac areas to work,

Many as maids and nannys...

then a few years later, the whole hood has a std epidemic....

they made the connection of all the nannys and maids going downtown to work,

then coming back and infecting the BLOCK....

So once a bed wench always a bed wench...

once you go over to the colonizer side, thats where you gonna have to stay..

Her choice NOT the hood!!!

That whole small pox in blankets wasnt the ONLY way colonizers were spreading their

diseases...they just left that part out of their HIS story books.....

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tia seems like a good woman who we all knew wasn't made for dem streets. corey knows what he got. i just hope he used that free time to let some freaks drag that pussy all over him. blow some freaks back out then get your family back knowing tia fin to worship the ground that brotha walk on....lol. sounds like a win win to me.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now see he is in a shytty position. Do you keep the family together for the sake of the kids or do you let this bat shyt crazy broad take your kids and just fall deeper and deeper into desperation for dyck while caring for your kids?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tia seems like a good woman who we all knew wasn't made for dem streets. corey knows what he got. i just hope he used that free time to let some freaks drag that pussy all over him. blow some freaks back out then get your family back knowing tia fin to worship the ground that brotha walk on....lol. sounds like a win win to me.

She'll "graduate" again! She'll come back into the relationship, not learned a damn thing trying to run him. I just hope he has some broth(ers)/(as) that can put him on so he isn't looking like a full ass chump.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
If he decides to remarry her, he definitely should not sign a prenup. Tell that bitch all or nothing.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
If he decides to remarry her, he definitely should not sign a prenup. Tell that bitch all or nothing.
Prenup would be better in this case because not much is going on for her career, throw in couple clauses that he gets a mill each year and a bonus after 5 and 10

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I've been seeing situations like this play out in real life.
Chicks leaving their men saying "they are done" because of a disagreement or they aren't communicating correctly. An acquaintance of mine recently left her man after having a baby because they weren't fucking like that after the kid. I asked did they talk about it and she said no. She's back out in the streets now fucking bum ass niggaz and complaining about them. I told her to learn some pussy discipline and advocate her going back to her baby's father who was a decent guy that wasn't abusive. He doesn't have enough drama for her though, so the streets have her.
I call it proper pussy management...see this is why pimps exist

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Awrite! The wimmenz hatin' saga continues angry bitter wounded Incels unite! * In faggy brainwashed nigga by femenazi propaganda voice* " WHO HURT Y'ALL?"

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Yeah, but she can't seem to find him since all they want to do is pump and dump.

She isn't worth the headache and men realize that!
Hollywood gets to them and makes them weirdos
Look what happened to jeezy. Hold on aint they on the same show lol

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right, some of these simps on this board think women are the smartest or more mature than men because of their age.
Women ARE smarter when it comes to the human race, but their emotions fcuk them up! Women would be running this bytch if they just got out of their own way! Brains is always going to better than brawn, but if you don't utilize your brains, you're just gonna get muscled into submission.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Women ARE smarter when it comes to the human race, but their emotions fcuk them up! Women would be running this bytch if they just got out of their own way! Brains is always going to better than brawn, but if you don't utilize your brains, you're just gonna get muscled into submission.
Yup, too many women out there act on emotions which fucks up everything.

There's a lot of brainless women out there and just because they're the most educated doesn't they're smarter.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
its none of the above. cory is too laid back in the relationship to care. some of you want to act like these women's brother or little cousin instead of their man or at least act like a man when you with them

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Well, it's obvious that "Another Man" wouldn't do it either. :dunno:

296f3bd.gif

DAAgvB.jpg