Tik Tok Sista sends a Warning to PPP Recipients

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Its more like: we mismanaged the food stores so now people are starving so we have a bread line we set up on the front door. Now you may have to go through the line 10 times present all the paperwork and documentation to prove you deserve this meal before you get it. Oh btw, still you might not get any bread. (So clearly there must be a screening process, right? How else does this make sense?)

:confused:

The "bread line" was for legitimate business owners and the majority of low level, nickel and dime scammers who took advantage knew this and still "jumped on the line".

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what part of “Loan” did these morons not understand? Did people really think the IRS of all people don’t check receipts? Those faggits will collect every penny you owe them. They sent me a bill for 15 cents when I didn’t pay back all the taxes I owed. Fucking scum. The worst. I can’t imagine these PPP scammers. My god they about to get that work
Fam a lot of these people were going around calling this shit their personal Reparations and shit listening to these overnight internet financial gurus.

:smh:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
No my nigga that is just the straw man you chose to feature as the basis your argument but I never suggssted that. @sammyjax lambo analogy was terrible.

Its more like: we mismanaged the food stores so now people are starving so we have a bread line we set up on the front door. Now you may have to go through the line 10 times present all the paperwork and documentation to prove you deserve this meal before you get it. Oh btw, still you might not get any bread. (So clearly there must be a screening process, right? How else does this make sense?)

Meanwhile, they leave a gated screen back door swinging wide open and it's facing that side of the street thats economically depressed and rife with people who in disproportionate numbers are in large part surviving through narrow gateways of opportunism.

Crime is a built in rail of capitalism. It's literally an industry that supports the system...

Anyway, this where they are stashing all the gourmet shit. Cavier platters and 1000 of lbs of smoked salmon.. that shit you didn't even know you can't get legit coming through the front side but here you are now, black truffles.

Oh and we not really checkin your papers cause we need you to eat this dough to stave off a depression. Nah, we just goin take the words of the single indivduals who were filing for hundreds of thousands of dollars in payroll relief for 100's of people who live in the worst zip codes by credit worthiness in their respective cities. They had to be submitting that all these folks had half a milly to a million dollar revenues for some of the sums that were granted.

That is some bullshit. Why the disparity in oversight? You think that was a coincidence. No due diligence at all? Really? Beach front farms? Come on bruh. You are not keepin it a stack. You just not.

My ass stood out front,hell I found out about PPP actually accepting applications from a nigga who had already run the scam and had already received his10 racks minus the 1k fee for the dude who did it for him. He LEGITIMATELY did not know it was fraud. He just listened to the person who was blood fam. I'm like nigga... you stepped in the shit. To his credit he did start and maintains a credible and successful business with the money though, something he truly believed was all above board.

I waited for months before they finally approved and then months before they said it's ready to disperse. Literally 2 days before the scheduled date for dispersment I got an email the money was all gone...? Then they printed almost a trillion for Ukraine???!
you typed all this shit to say the same shit

this is also some bs. Just added 1000 more words.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Now that I think about it, the excuse is double stupid because the muhfuckas catching Ls weren't niggas with starving families who went and bought food for them.

These was scamming niggas who went and bought rolexes and lambos and mcmansions.

Man foh lol

Dudes in this thread are out here acting like random innocent people are getting caught up through no fault of their own. These are people that told the government they had a business that didn't exist and now they're getting caught.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now that I think about it, the excuse is double stupid because the muhfuckas catching Ls weren't niggas with starving families who went and bought food for them.

These was scamming niggas who went and bought rolexes and lambos and mcmansions.

Man foh lol
Dudes in this thread are out here acting like random innocent people are getting caught up through no fault of their own. These are people that told the government they had a business that didn't exist and now they're getting caught.

and Jordans, Vacations, Shrimp, and shit that sure ain't worth Fed Time.

ain't no empathy for greed and stupidty

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Damn, now i'm glad I didn't do it.
I know mofokrs that thought that was free money and I am waiting for them to get got.

They also had more than one PPP come to their address
I had a tenant that scammed that shit.... was wondering how she had loot..... and an LLC, GLAZE Management...... they looking for her ass already.... was getting loads of letters from the IRS.... she's in South Africa
:itsawrap:

Last edited:

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had a tenant that scammed that shit.... was wondering how she had loot..... and an LLC, GLAZE Management...... they looking for er ass already.... was getting loads of letters from the IRS.... she's in South Africa
:itsawrap:

At least, she had sense enough to run.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She'll never be able to legally come tom the US again..... unless it's under an assumed name.... stuck me for eight months' rent though.... $1400/mth
:fuckyousay:

Damn bruh, she left you hanging, bad deal. South Africa is a nice country if you have money. She go down there get her a hustle so she can eat and pay utilities, she can live well off her money. You can get a nice crib for 50K and a damn good crib for 100k. If she lucked out and got 250k or better, she don't ever have to come back if she spend her money right. Again, sorry she left without paying the bag. But, I am sure you didn't leave the property vacant for 8 months. Hell, if you took her to court, they only gonna pay you for two or three months.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See. You waiting for them to get caught. You a hater.

and-your-point-is-so-what.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The butcher comin!

And bitch? Nighas and flies. ..
Seems as if the bitch is cheering on the feds.
Nighas I know got ppp loans =100
Nighas I know that have been prosecuted= 0.
People that got loans and skated.. congratulations.
Others.,..better luck next time.
Nighas and flies..
And I'll make a blind bet for any amount.." that hoe snitchin"...

Last edited:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I know a bunch of people that got money as well as those that were helping people get money for a 10% fee.

Hood rat bitches to educated hood rat bitches with advanced degrees.

The hood was eating, spending money on a bunch of nonsense without a care in the world.

Niggas sweating bullets now.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I know a bunch of people that got money as well as those that were helping people get money for a 10% fee.

Hood rat bitches to educated hood rat bitches with advanced degrees.

The hood was eating, spending money on a bunch of nonsense without a care in the world.

Niggas sweating bullets now.
Like I said, the dude that clued me they were already taking applications started a legit business with his wife running cross country deliveries in a sprinter van. I worry for my guy, sent him this video and some links when I saw this. His wife is going through experimental chemo right now and he is having to take FMLA at his 9-5 so dealing with this would be some bullshit

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
If is was a setup aimed at black folks, what you call it for the numerous crackas that did the same shit?

Cracka gets sentenced for getting 6M in bullshit PPP money that was *checks thread* meant to trick niggas
I don't feel it was a setup aimed at black people. Issue I feel is or personally know of too many stories of peeps who got $40-150k and don't have businesses.

While you do have cac's who may of made off with $1-2m. My concern is the smaller peeps who in droves got bread.

I have also peeps who own business's who couldn't even find people to work at one point, people were all home living off PPP.

It's scary if they actually do take the time and resources to go after the many smaller peeps with $40-100k, cause those are the real numbers.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
While y’all crying this was a set up for Black folks. The Black folk I know with legit businesses had no problems from the FEDS when taking a loan. The ones getting caught up were flossing , scamming and on Instagram showing off trash material shit like hellcats and vacations. They didn’t think the Feds watch that shit? Social media got mad people caught up.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I don't feel it was a setup aimed at black people. Issue I feel is or personally know of too many stories of peeps who got $40-150k and don't have businesses.

While you do have cac's who may of made off with $1-2m. My concern is the smaller peeps who in droves got bread.

I have also peeps who own business's who couldn't even find people to work at one point, people were all home living off PPP.

It's scary if they actually do take the time and resources to go after the many smaller peeps with $40-100k, cause those are the real numbers.
I'm not sure I understand this post fam