Tik Tok Sista sends a Warning to PPP Recipients

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure I understand this post fam
I'm saying while you do have many one offs of white people doing hard numbers, larger numbers, there is in my opinion a vast number of "us" who took smaller amounts, that will probably get scrutinized harder than people overall.

I really don't know of or heard of white people doing smaller numbers/amounts but vast amount of black peeps have. In the ranges I said, 40-150k.

I'm not talking about who got busted, just stories of who got loans. My worry is if they coming for all those peeps later on. Or will they be scrutinized heavier later, as opposed to all the CAC's who took $1m.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I'm saying while you do have many one offs of white people doing hard numbers, larger numbers, there is in my opinion a vast number of "us" who took smaller amounts, that will probably get scrutinized harder than people overall.

I really don't know of or heard of white people doing smaller numbers/amounts but vast amount of black peeps have. In the ranges I said, 40-150k.

I'm not talking about who got busted, just stories of who got loans. My worry is if they coming for all those peeps later on. Or will they be scrutinized heavier later, as opposed to all the CAC's who took $1m.
But if you didn't do the shit fraudulently there's nothing for them to come for.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
But if you didn't do the shit fraudulently there's nothing for them to come for.
What I'm trying to say is, my assumption, is:

You may have one white dude busted with $1m scamming, sitting in jail
Then you have may have 20-30 black people who did $40-100k because that's all they applied for, sitting in jail.

The amounts may differ, while body counts differ exponentially. Convictions for the complexion, I think may be different.

Time will tell.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
What I'm trying to say is, my assumption, is:

You may have one white dude busted with $1m scamming, sitting in jail
Then you have may have 20-30 black people who did $40-100k because that's all they applied for, sitting in jail.

The amounts may differ, while body counts differ exponentially. Convictions for the complexion, I think may be different.

Time will tell.
They all committed fraud though lol what am I missing here

This premise only makes sense if it can be proven that white folks were allowed to scam untouched

If that were provable then yes, some fuckery is afoot. I haven't seen any evidence of that and honestly I don't even know what shape it would take or how someone would produce it.

So the speculation in and of itself is kind of baseless and made up. And again, everyone in question committed fraud. I'm not sure how the amount even matters.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Yesterday, I learned that one of my consulting clients, who owns a restaurant, used half of the PPP money to start and finance a business in Nigeria, while the restaurant here in the US remains seriously undercapitalized, mismanaged, and indebted to an egregious degree.
Thousands of legit business owners also accepted and misused the funds issued to them by the government.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yesterday, I learned that one of my consulting clients, who owns a Nigerian restaurant, used half of her PPP money to start and finance a business in Nigeria, while her restaurant here in the US is seriously undercapitalized, mismanaged, and indebted to an egregious degree.
Thousands of legit business owners also accepted and misused the funds issued to them by the government.

He better lawyer up and admit to what he did from what I was told....

They cutting checks for whistleblowers too

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SO glad I didn't fuck with those PPP scams. I know a few folks that did and thought they got away. The gov't bought to recoup all of that money. PPP starting to look like gov't bait .
Like Kiss said, "IRS when they on you, they swarm you. Ain't no running till they get you, cuz they coming til they get you, and they numbers is official".
The feds have unlimited resources to go after regular people. Unless you have a high powered team of lawyers finding loopholes, you're a limping deer by the water hole.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
He better lawyer and admit to what he did from what I was told....

They cutting checks for whistleblowers too

Not my style to snitch--especially against Black folks to the government.
My job is to help the business get back on track, but I have seriously scolded and reprimanded this person like a child.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not my style to snitch--especially against Black folks to the government.
My job is to help the business get back on track, but I have seriously scolded and reprimanded this person like a child.

Naw it wasn't my intent or suggestion that you snitch....He needs to not let too many people know what's going on because we all know some niggas will snitch for a check....No code or ethics anymore...

I am just putting it out there that they are cutting checks for people who do....

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
While I don't agree with the PPP scammers, this is bogus... If they get away - good for them, if the IRS's own investigation leads to some people - oh well, but to have a mf reporting them for profit that's some hoe shit...

Yeah the government has been doing this for years....It's smiliar to when Obama was president and the government forced hospitals to adopt Electronic Health Records...Alot of these EHR companies made millions of dollars and then whistlblowers were coming out of the wood works telling the government that some of their reporting data to CMS was fraud....

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Naw it wasn't my intent or suggestion that you snitch....He needs to not let too many people know what's going on because we all know some niggas will snitch for a check....No code or ethics anymore...

I am just putting it out there that they are cutting checks for people who do....

No one knows but me. It was more of a confession after asking questions about expenditures that did not add up or make sense to justify the business's current predicament and position. You can only withhold the information for so long before you collapse under the pressure of a deep financial interrogation. Also, this business owner trusts me because we previously worked together.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hold that L

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This cracka got caught way back in March........ Of 2021

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
These are them small loan amounts I was referring to earlier. Many as the article states got $30-40k, flossing like there's no tomorrow, faking docs.

What gets me is the SBA "is" the gubment, how do you think you gonna send them a fake gubment document from the IRS.

You gotta be a special kind of stupid.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bruh,

I just heard some shit called ppp and it stood for payroll.

without even thinkin Im like if you DONT have a payroll

and a great fuckin accountant team..

aint no fuckin way in the world you getting away with this..

muthafuckas just heard.. a loan you dont have to pay back..

and lost their fuckin minds..

personally I think the govt knew this would happen...

keeps the system and the courts functioning...

folks aint speakin

but there is a whole thread up right here on bgol,

of all the dudes that took out ppp loans,

we need to bump it and make sure they ok...

some dudes got big fuckin bags is all Im gonna say!!