Told you the ADOS/FBA shit is a scam

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
What points did she make?
and do u deny CIS.org is part of the John Tanton network of white nationalists org ?

How about you actually WATCH AND LISTEN TO THE VIDEO and you'll know know what points she made!!

Illiterate-ass no-critical-thought-having tethering-ass motherfucker!! :smh:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How about you actually WATCH AND LISTEN TO THE VIDEO and you'll know know what points she made!!

Illiterate-ass no-critical-thought-having tethering-ass motherfucker!! :smh:
bitch ! the only tether I know of are u & ur hatecult "tethering on to the nutsack of white American supremacy ideology" u bitch ass xenophobic loser-and-failed-at-life hatecultist .. u put out a video u cant explain or defend , u cant tell me what point she made in the fukkn video but want me to do the work of watching it for u ! bitchass that's not how it goes, u put out a video and u want me to watch it for you to help u defend ur pointless braindead xenophobic loser at life hate cultist point ! fukkn loser!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
bitch ! the only tether I know of are u & ur hatecult "tethering on to the nutsack of white American supremacy ideology" u bitch ass xenophobic loser-and-failed-at-life hatecultist .. u put out a video u cant explain or defend , u cant tell me what point she made in the fukkn video but want me to do the work of watching it for u ! bitchass that's not how it goes, u put out a video and u want me to watch it for you to help u defend ur pointless braindead xenophobic loser at life hate cultist point ! fukkn loser!

Politic Negro posted that video you mango-eating faggot!! Dumb bastard can't even figure out who is posting what!!!!! :smh:

You played yourself! Now kill yaself tether!!

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Yep...

U.S. v. Sanders​

United States District Court, S.D. Alabama, Southern Division
Dec 4, 2007
CRIMINAL NO. 98-00056-CB, CIVIL ACTION NO. 04-0042-CB (S.D. Ala. Dec. 4, 2007)

Funny thing is, there was a white caller that mentioned Tariq shooting and killing someone and I thought it was just a honkey talking out his ass. After reading those transcripts there might be some truth to this maybe. Like they always say."where there's smoke there's fire." This also could be a lie and Marcus Sanders could be a different person and not Tariq, but most Black Americans don't have both Muslim?Arabic names during birth. Most brothaz change their names after converting to Islam from joining the Nation, self converting, or unfortuenly jail. I'm a do a little more research. Just like with celebs, or wealthy people these podcasters are no different and have a shady past. That's why you gotta champion yourself and your family. But, how did he get away with all them charges he had racked up? If this all true....

Last edited:

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only on BGOL and the fringes of Twitter are these cults even mentioned. No one uses “tether” in real life. The movement has like 200 people at their grift conferences. It’s just a way for people to get funds from gullible black people.

ADOS/FBA does not get the majority of their funding from ADOS/FBAs. There’s too little membership and the Mercedes doesn’t run on 87. I’ll take them seriously if they open the books. At least that would show their allegiance (and I guarantee it ain’t to Harriet Tubman).

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Same here. I'm so-called "ADOS/FBA", I just don't subscribe to the cult-like behavior.

No, instead you kiss up to immigrants and have nothing to say when they talk shit like in the quote below:

Why did black Americans run from the South and now running back to South again.

You muthafuckas get gentrified so often, it should be an official holiday this point.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Only on BGOL and the fringes of Twitter are these cults even mentioned. No one uses “tether” in real life. The movement has like 200 people at their grift conferences. It’s just a way for people to get funds from gullible black people.

ADOS/FBA does not get the majority of their funding from ADOS/FBAs. There’s too little membership and the Mercedes doesn’t run on 87. I’ll take them seriously if they open the books. At least that would show their allegiance (and I guarantee it ain’t to Harriet Tubman).

No, it's just you only look at BGOL and the "fringes" of Twitter. ADOS is actually far more prominent on other black message boards than it is with the old niggas here.

Second of all, ADOS and FBA are not the same thing, and apparently you have yet to understand that. Additionally, what "funding" does there need to be? The information is readily available.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

Yep...

U.S. v. Sanders​

United States District Court, S.D. Alabama, Southern Division
Dec 4, 2007
CRIMINAL NO. 98-00056-CB, CIVIL ACTION NO. 04-0042-CB (S.D. Ala. Dec. 4, 2007)

I swear the average bgol member is a fucking idiot. Capitol murder is the death penalty. You don't plead out of that and get to live your life again. You don't become an informant after capitol murder charges. You niggas watch to much TV and don't get enough sunlight.

Furthermore:
2501_4449_1280_2073.jpg

Last edited:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I swear the average bgol member is a fucking idiot. Capitol murder is the death penalty. You don't plead out of that and get to live your life again. You don't become an informant after capitol murder charges. You niggas watch to much TV and don't get enough sunlight.

Furthermore:
2501_4449_1280_2073.jpg
With all dirsrespect , fuck you.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Like I said.

AS you said, you let this kind of shit slide but condemn ADOS:

You muthafuckas get gentrified so often, it should be an official holiday this point.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
AS you said, you let this kind of shit slide but condemn ADOS:

I belive that character is one of them old negroes that took an ass whooping on Edmund Pettis bridge back in the 60s.
:smh:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I belive that character is one of them old negroes that took an ass whooping on Edmund Pettis bridge back in the 60s.
:smh:

I disagree. I doubt he’s ever fought for or advocated for Black America on any level. Just a 60 year-old deluded boomer nigga who’s stuck in his ways.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I disagree. I doubt he’s ever fought for or advocated for Black America on any level. Just a 60 year-old deluded boomer nigga who’s stuck in his ways.
You're probably right now that I think about it.
Wasn't he a roadie for Fats Domino in the 50s going through the colored only entrance refusing to look a cac in the eye?

Us advocating for Black people is something he'd never thought he'd see in his lifetime..