Told you the ADOS/FBA shit is a scam

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Explains the CAC boyfriend and cracks orientation. Wonder if she cracks jokes about gentrification as well?

Olympic-Gold-Medalist-Gabby-Thomas-and-Boyfriend-Spencer-McManes-Relationship-Timeline-8.jpg
What makes you so mentally ill is that this relationship probably bothers you even more.

ddd88b0c-9d19-4dd7-a112-7fa76fbe011f.png

And at least other countries aren’t rooting for their representatives to lose. Tell ‘em Gil.

Rising Star
Registered
We have instant access to the sum of humanity's collective knowledge and motherfuckers are as stupid and ahistorical as ever.
This needs to be permanently pinned on BGOL.
What makes you so mentally ill is that this relationship probably bothers you even more.

And at least other countries aren’t rooting for their representatives to lose. Tell ‘em Gil.

This is too funny and too true.

Rising Star
Registered

These niggas look at the olympics and dont see the bigger Black picture. Then they find out some of our American athletes have roots in other countries and start dissing them.

Now they dont like Gaby and dont like Noah cuz he gets Jamaican poom poom.

ADOS is the lowest level of never did shit in life humans ever.

Imagine you feel purpose in life by being angry at other black people. All day. Every day. smh

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

What makes you so mentally ill is that I already posted about that Jamaican sprinter and the JAMAICANS complaining about her DARK SKIN and her RELATIONSHIP with a Black American!

No shame in being black​

Dear Editor,
On Tuesday, July 30, 2024, Jamaican 400m Olympian Junelle Bromfield posted on her Instagram stories: “For all the [Jamaicans] in my inbox coming for my complexion…Calling me black is not [an] insult. This black is gold!!” Her words were written on a background featuring her beautiful, unblemished dark skin. The level of vitriol which has been meted out to this young woman, who has represented Jamaica in athletics since she was eight years old, is astounding and unfortunate.

Thousands of people on social media have turned against Bromfield over ‘pillow talk’ with her American partner, World Champion Noah Lyles. They have remained steadfast and relentless in pursuit of her head as they trail and troll her across platforms to punish her in a manner akin to that which was meted out in
The Scarlet Letter.

As I observe in awe, I can’t help but ask: Have Jamaicans forgot who Junelle Bromfield is?

In 2016, Bromfield, a former St Elizabeth Technical High School (STETHS) student, completed an exceptional treble at the 106th staging of the Inter-secondary Schools Sports Association/GraceKennedy Boys’ and Girls’ Athletics Championships at National Stadium in Kingston. The impressive athlete claimed gold in the 400m, 800m, and 1500m individual events, and returned to anchor the STETHS 4X400m relay team to gold. Her performance not only thrilled onlookers but is forever etched in history as one of our ‘Champs’ greats.

Like many others, the young dynamo has not maintained the same level of success in the sport as an adult. Notwithstanding, she recently ran a personal best 50.74 seconds at National Trials to earn a spot as an individual competitor at the Paris Olympics.

But some Jamaicans don’t believe this is good enough and have used what should be viewed as an achievement to bash her instead. Daring her to win a medal, predicting she will not make it out of round one, wishing that she loses, derogatory statements about her relationship, calling for her removal from the team are just some of the weapons of choice in this relentless social media war against Bromfield. Yet she continues to enjoy her time in Paris, something which has upset the mob, enough to send them to her inbox to tell her how black she is. For if nothing else will break her, surely that will.

And all of this because a young woman in a relationship did what normal people do and told her partner things that happen at the office.

Incidentally, the top secrets she shared were public knowledge/gossip, and information that is of no use to the competition. In athletics, you either have it or you don’t.

Pillow talk about the office does not equate to high treason. It is time to give it a rest. Enough is enough!
Today, we celebrate Emancipation Day, the day when full freedom from slavery was achieved in 1838. The physical shackles no longer exist, but I am afraid many black people are mentally shackled. Bob Marley sang: “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds…”

The ancestors who fought so that we could enjoy the Olympics today looked like Bromfield, and many of us. They were beautiful, but others inflicted their standards of beauty on us, and this afflicts us to this day. Look no further than skin bleaching.

Bromfield is a stunning black beauty with immense talent. She exists not just for our entertainment but as a woman and athlete young Jamaican girls with quick feet can emulate. Our blackness is to be revered, not shamed. But some of us ought to be ashamed that in 2024 we are using blackness as a weapon to shame a fellow Jamaican who has done us proud.

As we get ready to watch the track and field segment of the Olympics, let us send love to all athletes. They need it. And who is better to give it than the ‘One Love’ country?

Suzette Campbell
www.iamsuzettecampbell.com

And you want to post tweets and vids of what everyone else has to say but you have yet to address your own comments!

Why did black Americans run from the South and now running back to South again.

You muthafuckas get gentrified so often, it should be an official holiday this point.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What makes you so mentally ill is that I already posted about that Jamaican sprinter and the JAMAICANS complaining about her DARK SKIN and her RELATIONSHIP with a Black American!

And you want to post tweets and vids of what everyone else has to say but you have yet to address your own comments!

You muthafuckas get gentrified so often, it should be an official holiday this point.
Noah SHOWING TRUE love to A TRUE SISTER.. THATS what we have to get back to..

TOO MANY FAKE KNIGGAS in usa and jamaica,

FUCKIN IT UP FOR REAL KNIGGAS..

I LOVE THAT BEAUTIFUL COUPLE AND I LOVE THAT SISTER FOR

STAYING BEAUTIFUL AND HAVING GRATITUDE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL COMPLEXION

THE GODS BESTOWED ON HER...

its the DEMONS within our Circles THAT would try to ridicule her,

THESE FOLKS ARE WORSE THAN PALE FACE and need to be KICKED OUT

THE CIRCLE!!!

NOAH AND THAT BEAUTIFUL QUEEN SHOWING

WHO THE FAMILY REALLY IS..

ITS TIME WE START KICKING MUTHAFUCKAS OUT THE GOD CLUB..!!!

I hope they stay together and have children.. and dont WATER DOWN

THIER SEED.

like so many of us been programmed to do!!! ol weak minded ass kniggas..

to hell with EM!!

Reactions: 305

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I swear the average bgol member is a fucking idiot. Capitol murder is the death penalty. You don't plead out of that and get to live your life again. You don't become an informant after capitol murder charges. You niggas watch to much TV and don't get enough sunlight.

Furthermore:
2501_4449_1280_2073.jpg
It's capital. Not capitol. And you DO get plea deals and become an informant after capital murder charges. It depends on the prosecutor. It happens with mobsters all the time. If they made a plea deal, and the feds are involved, and you are now their employee, that picture in the newspaper is useless. Was Marcus Sanders from this newspaper found guilty of anything? How many years did he do?

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
It's capital. Not capitol. And you DO get plea deals and become an informant after capital murder charges. It depends on the prosecutor. It happens with mobsters all the time. If they made a plea deal, and the feds are involved, and you are now their employee, that picture in the newspaper is useless. Was Marcus Sanders from this newspaper found guilty of anything? How many years did he do?
When I speak of dumb niggas who need sunlight this is one of the idiots I'm speaking of.

This idiot desperately wanted to believe Tariq was guilty of capital murder

I posted the actual article that 100% corresponds with the murder case y'all posted earlier (with the dudes fucking photo who looks nothing like Tariq) and this lonely fucking bitch nigga says it doesn't mean anything.....nigga what? How fucking retarded are you.

Dumb nigga do you think there is only one Marcus Sanders in the fucking world lol

That common ass name.

His fucking photo is there. I get it the feds are just throwing us off right?

And then the tard mentions the Mafia...nigga do you even think? Again this isnt tv you dumb bitch lol. Some dumb small time drug dealer killed his snitch an you equate that to a fucking mobster lmaooo

YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD SON
get some sunlight man

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
When I speak of dumb niggas who need sunlight this is one of the idiots I'm speaking of.

This idiot desperately wanted to believe Tariq was guilty of capital murder

I posted the actual article that 100% corresponds with the murder case y'all posted earlier (with the dudes fucking photo who looks nothing like Tariq) and this lonely fucking bitch nigga says it doesn't mean anything.....nigga what? How fucking retarded are you.

Dumb nigga do you think there is only one Marcus Sanders in the fucking world lol

That common ass name.

His fucking photo is there. I get it the feds are just throwing us off right?

And then the tard mentions the Mafia...nigga do you even think? Again this isnt tv you dumb bitch lol. Some dumb small time drug dealer killed his snitch an you equate that to a fucking mobster lmaooo

YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD SON
get some sunlight man
You mean the dumb nigga that doesn't know the difference between capital and capitol? How stupid do you have to be to not know? lol

Mobster or not the fact remains that people get made into informants for capital murders you Tariq-worshipping, mentally-retarded dumbass. Being a mobster was not the point. I know it's hard for you to understand some simple shit like that, but then again, you think it's "capitol murders" lol. Stupid nigga probably didn't finish high school.

How many years did Marcus Sanders do again? You dodge that shit. The only response you have is "HiS PhOTo IS RiGHt ThERe!" lmao. Sit this one out you middle-school education having remedial dumbfuck.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
You mean the dumb nigga that doesn't know the difference between capital and capitol? How stupid do you have to be to not know? lol

Mobster or not the fact remains that people get made into informants for capital murders you Tariq-worshipping, mentally-retarded dumbass. Being a mobster was not the point. I know it's hard for you to understand some simple shit like that, but then again, you think it's "capitol murders" lol. Stupid nigga probably didn't finish high school.

How many years did Marcus Sanders do again? You dodge that shit. The only response you have is "HiS PhOTo IS RiGHt ThERe!" lmao. Sit this one out you middle-school education having remedial dumbfuck.

You don't even have to look the nigga up to realize that you're a dumb piece of shit.

It's literally the first Google search that this nigga has been appealing his life sentence behind bars.

And it's amazing that his picture doesn't matter I guess the feds are using a fake picture to hide Tariq's. And the victims family agreed since a petty drug criminal is equivalent to a mafia mobster.

Stop watching so much TV and get some sunlight you retarded bitch nigga

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

You don't even have to look the nigga up to realize that you're a dumb piece of shit.

It's literally the first Google search that this nigga has been appealing his life sentence behind bars.

And it's amazing that his picture doesn't matter I guess the feds are using a fake picture to hide Tariq's. And the victims family agreed since a petty drug criminal is equivalent to a mafia mobster.

Stop watching so much TV and get some sunlight you retarded bitch nigga
Dumb niggas that don't know the meaning of the word "capitol" shouldn't be calling anyone retarded. Your brain is literally less developed than the brain of an average 12-year-old public school kid. That's not an insult Alex. That's a fact. You are one dumb retarded nigga.

Rising Star
Registered

There are tons of stupid Jamaicans and Africans who bleach their skin and hate seeing black people together. Your not teaching anything here. You and them are in the same anti-black broke people shit bucket

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is a conversation to be had about the relationship between African Americans, Carribeans and Africans as it relates to Black spaces in America, what should go to who and the origin of Black American cultural contributions such as food and music.

But Tariq Nasheed is not the person to have these conversations. He is a high school dropout who has benefitted from being 6' 5" with the gift of gab and being in the right place and right time and I don't care how that makes me sound but it's time to state that he has created a xenophobic divide that the Black community does not need.

This shit has gone beyond the condescending African or Caribbean and this shit will eventually get somebody killed.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is a conversation to be had about the relationship between African Americans, Carribeans and Africans as it relates to Black spaces in America, what should go to who and the origin of Black American cultural contributions such as food and music.

But Tariq Nasheed is not the person to have these conversations. He is a high school dropout who has benefitted from being 6' 5" with the gift of gab and being in the right place and right time and I don't care how that makes me sound but it's time to state that he has created a xenophobic divide that the Black community does not need.

This shit has gone beyond the condescending African or Caribbean and this shit will eventually get somebody killed.
u are seeing it in full view

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u are seeing it in full view

One of the things that worries me the most is that one of these Black incel, idiot followers of Tariq is gonna try something stupid with an immigrant or somebody they think is an immigrant and they are either going get a violent response or cause a riff that could last for a long ass time.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

It’s more than a “conversation” to be had. There needs to be a full-scale delineation.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
One of the things that worries me the most is that one of these Black incel, idiot followers of Tariq is gonna try something stupid with an immigrant or somebody they think is an immigrant and they are either going get a violent response or cause a riff that could last for a long ass time.

That wouldn’t be the cause of the rift, though.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is what they're hoping for

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
It's the desired outcome of their cult leader and his white handlers.