Told you the ADOS/FBA shit is a scam

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My family is from Sudan, (though I was born here) not this bullshit you're sending from South Sudan or some other part of Africa.

I'm not surprised because your whole grift is race baiting, crying about reparations, and white supremacy.

All FBAs do is cry.

FBA= Frequently Bitching All-Day.

You're also married to a Jew and won't talk about Jewish supremacy but will cry about white supremacy all day because you know who REALLY runs this country and it's not the whites like you try claim for your grift.

If you called out the real supremacy in this country you would be banned faster than a black getting in line at Popeyes chicken.

Wow democrats quoting proven racist now.. myron is such a loser, pale face don't even want to fuck with him,

Like Tariq said, how is he talking about Americans and he fled his country to come HERE....!???!

this is how the upper echelons of the democratic party think, thanks for posting and confirming why

I am voting for Trump..

TRUMP ACTUALLY EATS PoPEYS CHICKEN....!!1

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u are very free to believe u are Amaurikhans( I spelled correctly right?) are Gods favorite , but in the context he said what he said, he literally referenced going to Jamaican restaurants to get "oxtails" so I dk what teh big lecture is about ! so anyway okay "ur land his land their land"
I wasn't in that argument but again u r free to believe that im not arguing about that

We are the True Amaurikhans aks TRUE AMERICANS, pale face wants to be a true American so bad, which is why they

are trying hard to change history, like they change the definition of vaccine, to justify forcing people to become labrats...!!

but thanks for letting me know what Im free to KNOW... my belief days are OVER I exist in Knowing the little I do KNOW!

Belief is for those that arent quite sure, so they believe It to be true.. I ain't that guy...

Knowingness is the only way to go..

I KNOW I and MY PEOPLE REAL KNIGGAS ARE THE QUINTESSENTIAL AMERICANS.. that's why they try to call us INDIAN then Knigga with the hard r, THEN NEGRO,

THEN BLACK, the colored, then Black.. till we get to African American like WTF???? what other race of people go through various Identities,

If that ain't proving they are hiding something, then ya don't know what proof is...

They are trying to STEAL OUR CULTURE just like they stole the land and resources...

BUUUUT its a whole NEW DAY, WITH A WHOLE NEW SUN!!!

TIME IS UP FOR THE GLUTTONOUS and IN for THE PERSECUTED aka REAL KNIGGAS!!

REAL KNIGGAS STAND UP, OUR TIME IS HERE!!