Told you the ADOS/FBA shit is a scam

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad

You don’t like Africans, but the name of your website or whatever is AfrDiaspoaNews??

I’m lost

What’s his background? Is he another ihotep that did his learning from YouTube videos?
there was a controversy a few years ago about his white Hispanic wife. his argument was she wasn't white, if I recall correctly.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, U.S. Representative Candidate for 4th District of SC , Gregg Marcel Dixon, has both a NIGERIAN MALE FIANCE and NIGERIAN BOYFRIENDS (as he said, "plural with an 's'), is part of a xenophobic group (ADOS/FBA GRIFT) that are staunch advocates of anti-gay. Very interesting.

meanwhile, ADOS is run by a black lesbo with a thing for white woman from my understanding.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
meanwhile, ADOS is run by a black lesbo with a thing for white woman from my understanding.

A Lesbian who founded and runs ADOS, is employed by the White Nationalist org, FL.I.R., MAGA hat and all. Can't make this GRIFT shit up.

On a side note, it makes it even more pathetically hilarious when the resident hashtag advocates on here keep posting the SCRUBBED version of that site like they are schooling us or some shit.

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s a Sunday morning, how have you worked your way back to whiteness?
giphy.webp