Tory Lanez Found GUITLY Of Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rick Ross is doing too much, Bun B is confused. It wasn’t a “Diss” record towards Megan to me. The man was defending himself and calling out people on their bs.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This makes no sense.

People would only be allowed opinions on shit they were in the room for.
And that makes no sense to you? You telling me people should take sides and condemn someone for something they didn't do just because a female said it? I have no dog in the fight but I do have a issue with siding with one over the other when neither party really is saying shit.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So if it comes out that meg lied, does that make her a Karen under the new Karen act

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I definitely understand not snitching, but he should’ve said something on social media when they were slandering his name before he released an album.

Just my opinion.
That’s on the people that slandered him prematurely and jumped the gun. Give a bitch power. She will take it. It’s always 2 sides.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you mean get her girl locked up. Or maybe even herself.

Hey, she doesn’t have to tell the truth. Just say she doesn’t know what happened.

If the man didn’t shoot her, then don’t say he did and still say the shit up until today talking about he shot her.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
not if they have evidence (ballistic, gunpowder residue, etc) or other witnesses

her accusation in a statment would have gotten the arrest & charges that night

now .?. :dunno:

1 problem for Meg's story: veryVERY unlikly that police didn't test the gun to verify if it was recently fired
and then test Tory for gunpowder - after responding to reported gunfire
So did they test him for gunpowder residue?

That would be the most conclusive and telling in all this one would think.

As stated prior, this case is weird af.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey, she doesn’t have to tell the truth. Just say she doesn’t know what happened.

If the man didn’t shoot her, then don’t say he did and still say the shit up until today talking about he shot her.
Well that’s all about intentions. Maybe the bitch wanted Some payback. Bitches have no boundaries for payback.

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
Registered
Kobe
Pop smoke
Covid
nba cancelled
Trump injecting disinfectant
verzuz
Beenie man
Jada Vs fab
Ahmad arbery
George floyd
breonna Taylor
Blm
Riots
Farrakaun
Jada entanglement
Pop smoke killers caught
Nick cannon
Tory/Megan
We on a hell of A run

did i miss something
Might need a double Ep for 2020

Left out Chadwick

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn the shooting happened in July,I'm thinking late Aug. Anyway still no idea who the shooter is.
My thing is if he did the shooting, why isn't he locked up...is Tory protected by Jews?