Tory Lanez Found GUITLY Of Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This shit is all entertainment.

The single is fire and the album is one of the better bodies of work I've heard in a while.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
This album is fire. I haven't been keeping up with the story and just assumed he was guilty because of how strong Public Opinion has been.

That said, it seems like it is his word vs hers and people are just believing her. I am leaning towards believing Tory because it doesn't make sense for her to get in the car with someone who just shot her.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never listened to Tory before but 2 songs I listened to were very very good.
He can flow.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.0.gif

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn did that man really barge into the bathroom :smh:
You mean his bathroom. And damn. I didn’t even know it was a bathroom. How big is that shit where you gotta tell someone come to the door. Bathroom must be bigger than the apartment :roflmao:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Tory Lanez Court Hearing in Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Case Postponed to April

There was “no mention of DNA” at the hearing, a source confirms to Rolling Stone, refuting unconfirmed online rumors about Lanez’ culpability

:lol:

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Seems like it’s some lies being told here.

I just wanna know who pulled that trigger, Tory or Kelsey..

Tory look like he got one foot out the door here

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
He's twice as dumb. First his bitch ass was dumb cause he shot a woman. Then he stayed dumb by talking or tweeting about it.

Remember it's always the ones that don't know how to shut up.
agree with u about the tweet
but i dont believe he shot her

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
He's twice as dumb. First his bitch ass was dumb cause he shot a woman. Then he stayed dumb by talking or tweeting about it.

Remember it's always the ones that don't know how to shut up.

Silence is usually the best course of action but I get it in this case because as an entertainer, his income is affected by his reputation. As soon as the allegations came out, he was public enemy #1 in the court of public opinion. The whole thing is really unfortunate in that somebody grazed Megan in the foot, Tory Lanez career has taken a major hit, and now he is in jail. All over some bullshit.