Tory Lanez Found GUITLY Of Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@playahaitian A famous Sagittarius named Shawn Corey Carter once spat, “Pride and ego goeth before the fall..”

I personally woulda taken a deal for less time.

Hind sight is a muthafucka tho...

I ain't saying he innocent...I'm just saying I don't like seeing successful young bruhs bagged up!!

I also don't like the fact that the sister had to be the ones the bullets were aimed at..

So there's that!!

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Hind sight is a muthafucka tho...

I ain't saying he innocent...I'm just saying I don't like seeing successful young bruhs bagged up!!

I also don't like the fact that the sister had to be the ones the bullets were aimed at..

So there's that!!
It’s bad enough he shot at her yea, but why make it situation worse by compounding it for no good reason? Giving up 8 years .. or whatever shortened sentence they woulda offered .. is crazy.

That “ten toes down” mantra ain’t shit here.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@playahaitian A famous Sagittarius named Shawn Corey Carter once spat, “Pride and ego goeth before the fall..”

I personally woulda taken a deal for less time.

And I don't feel sorry for a man named Daystar who refused to listen to ANYONE

And continued to do the OPPOSITE of the smart thing for YEARS

Fired his lawyer for one who apparently everyone told him NOT to use

Did everything the judge told him NOT to do

TWICE.

Why?

Cause he wanted to.

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Tory will be home soon. Randall the horse was never shot. Read the court transcripts yourself and don’t listen to the media driven narrative.

It’s clear as day Jigga was calling shots from day 1.
https://www.mobradioofficial.com/trial-transcripts

you-see-it-is.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Pssst Aubrey?

No Bueno

Drake and Daystar have been beefing for a minute, I honestly took that as Aubrey laughing at that mfkr.....

Yeah theres some misogyny towards Megan, maybe Aubrey tried to slide and she rejected him for Tory, but I think it was more of a dig at Tory

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Drake and Daystar have been beefing for a minute, I honestly took that as Aubrey laughing at that mfkr.....

Yeah theres some misogyny towards Megan, maybe Aubrey tried to slide and she rejected him for Tory, but I think it was more of a dig at Tory

This is a very interesting take.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Wild. 99.9 percent of the rappers getting shot and/or killed are men and cats will talk crazy shit. Happens to a woman and it's the 'men hate women' shit. :smh: As if cats wouldn't be screaming 'free whoever' if a male rapper got 10 years for shrapnel and the other male rapper took the stand and pointed.
Women wanted equality and are now running back to the store with receipts.

Buyers remorse at its peak. They weren’t ready.

tryme2k

Star
BGOL Investor

Drake and Tory squashed the beef years ago and Drake is definitely not a fan of Megs. The industry knows what happened that’s why you don’t see mf’s rushing to her side.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake and Tory squashed the beef years ago and Drake is definitely not a fan of Megs. The industry knows what happened that’s why you don’t see mf’s rushing to her side.

Damn, what did that girl do to Aubrey for him to be this spicy towards her?!

Probably called that mfkr Wheelchair Jimmy to his face, haha